+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Messed up getting worse. Benefactor with sugar baby

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So, hey. He admits being a 'slave to his dick'. I suppose that awareness is better than when he came on here all 'in love' with a professional prostitute.

What are you going to do, Tell? What I can't understand is why you stay married. Spending $6000 a month for a few nights with some chick seems excessive. If you divorce and played the field, you could get a lot more for a lot less. Know what I mean?

Or are you afraid your wife will take you to the cleaners? If so, there's a good chance of that happening anyway once she finds out what you've been up to. If you have young kids, you are risking a lot for some fancy tail and orgasms.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Again, I can't help but notice your lack of regard for your wife through this whole thread. You haven't once expressed any sort of remorse to what you're doing to her. I am genuinely interested to know if you feel bad. Or did we miss something here? Is she some insane bitch that nags at you 24/7? Was it a loveless marriage from day one?

I don't care who you pay to screw, just don't do it when you're married, it's so frickin low class and disrespectful. Being a 'slave to your dick' is not an excuse....it's a cop out.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Its not exactly a pure "slave to my dick" relationship. It started purely as a way to enjoy no strings attached sensuality with a beautiful woman in the setting of sexual frustration and disinterest with my wife. Unfortunately, due to her extremely amazing physical beauty coupled to either unbelievable acting or just natural charisma, I grew infatuated which was encouraged and reciprocated by my lover. As I didn't have a clue that she was a "pro" because she hid this from me, I was already baited and caught in her erotic web and am struggling to escape from it. To those on the board who are condemning me for how I am treating my wife, I must say that I still love her and, in fact only got involved in this extra-marital fling as it was supposed to be a no strings attached sort of thing. Unfortunately it went beyond my original intent.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh my god, I don't know how you can say you love her when you are disrespecting her so completely behind her back. It's not just the fact you let it get out of control, it's the fact you went elsewhere in the first place. I have friends who are in open marriages....they agree to let the other person engage in physical relationships outside the marriage. There's no 'feelings' allowed, just sex. In that sense, it would be okay, because your wife agreed to it. I don't get the feeling she did, though.

Stop making yourself sound like the victim here. If you can man up and be honest with your wife that you supposedly 'love' (ha!), that would maybe redeem you a bit. Otherwise, you are a cheat, a coward, and deserve to not only have her leave you but take you to the cleaners, thereby lowering your hooker-buying budget.

This insults me, as a woman who was cheated on by her husband who claimed outwardly to love her extremely and did nothing to actually prove it.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by telluride11 View Post
    I'm messed up. I am a married professional man in a big city who has grown apart from my wife and, rather than pursue an extramarital affair, I decided to sponsor a "sugar baby" who answered my ad on an internet posting site for such meetings. She is half my age, and is a highly educated young lady seeking to set up a consulting business. She is beautiful, incredibly open and passionate with me and I have had the best sex of my life with her. Clearly she has rekindled something in me. Thats the problem. We are in different worlds, move in completely different circles, meet once a week for intense and very consuming interaction. She is sexually way more savvy than me and will do pretty much anything tirelessly. I realize that this has literally sucked me in to a tremendous hedonism and it is addictive. It is starting to rip me apart however that she sees other men both on dates as well as accepting money for sexual services to support herself. To check on whether she is actively pursuing new sexual interactions for money, I have actually posted sham ads online which she has answered thinking they were legitimate with great zeal and enthusiasm. My response is to become upset, edgy, nervous and frustrated. Rationally, I temper my feelings and continue to see her but I can't shake my feelings for her which are not far from being in love. That is not what I intended when I set out on this sexual journey of discovery and graification. How do I deal with this?

Sigh* she is just a piece of meat man, women aren't even really people when theyt're like that. If you want a blowjob there are plenty of whores out there. Just do her every way you can and then dump her. I'd suggest finding a new whore you'll be amazed how quickly you'll get tired of her, if she is blonde get a brunette, if she is a brunette get a red head you can even try Asian. There are many possibilities and combinations and many different kinds of whores to sample. Don't limit yourself to jsut one !

Dun be nice to here either. Call her what she is and maybe she'll leave you alone.

Seriously ? Your a professional man and you fell in love with a whore ? What kind of profession are you in ? Teaching Kinder ? Get a hold of yourself man !They're just whores. She does not care about you and I doubt she is educated else should would not smoking pole for a living. As you said she is seeing other people your just a customer, that is how they get you, suck you in, make you think its love - its not your nothing btu a customer to her. Your just vulnerable because of your marriage and she took advantage of you and she is playing games with you now.
    Last edited by BoredGeorge; 29-10-09 at 07:52 PM.

Well, thanks to all who have written so far even those who have been brutally scathing in their comments to me. No I am not a whoremonger.
    hahahahhahahhhhhh

I dont know why but I sat at my chair pissing myself laughing for about 20minutes of this comment hahahaha

Bored George is so totally on that he should open a Dear Abby column. Telluride buys a sugar baby. He is wimped into loving her as she is the best tail he's ever had. She makes him believe that he is the best thing since sliced bread, and he can come over and over again all night so he is rejuvenated and feels like a man again. She makes him believe that she likes him and is impressed by him so he now has his masculine ego stroked and is suckered completely. What a gullible douche-bag you are Telluride. Nonetheless, it is understandable and if I spent 6 grand a month on someone, I'd be pissed off that they were also contaminating their box with chlaymdia, herpes, Hep C, Staph and Pseudomonas too. Believe it or not Telluride, she is NOT a unique feature of the world. There are many, many others out there to replace her which is what you must do and do it NOW. Because you are a hopeless fool otherwise. Don't listen to the self righteous moralists on this board scolding you about cheating on your wife. That is an ethical issue which you are already over. But you violated the first principle of whoring around which is, DON'T ATTACH. Be a good Buddhist and stop the pseudo-romantic bullshit which has no place with paid poontang.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Self righteous moralist? Thanks, that was the funniest thing I've read here all day.

It's not a question of ethics. He's hurting another person (albeit unbeknowst to her). If you're cool with that, I really hope for the sake of the rest of the world you stay single. There's enough douchebags out there already, and I'm not going to give this particular one advice on how to be a bigger one.

To those on the board who are condemning me for how I am treating my wife, I must say that I still love her and, in fact only got involved in this extra-marital fling as it was supposed to be a no strings attached sort of thing. Unfortunately it went beyond my original intent.
    Maybe you feel sorry for your wife or something like that, but you definitely don't love her otherwise you wouldn't be doing this to her.

Your wife is the victim here not you, you are a bully. Don't be surprised that so many people here are finding it hard to sympathize with you.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't really see thing as any different from a drug addiction. Certainly the costs involved must be affecting you. $6000 is a reasonable amount of money, even if you are wealthy.

See a counsellor for sex addiction?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345