+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Seriously, how to approach a stranger girl

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    I think some of your theories actually justify the situation that happened there.

Thanks for the help. The large silence from the female community here is more evidence... HAHAHA!

I will try and think thoughts like "how should I talk to her and what should I say"...rather than thoughts like "she is hot" next time. I'll be at a party tomorrow. Hopefully an opportunity shows itself.

You have to understand that I am a very straight forward guy. I am not as creative at coming up with useless things to say just to keep someones interest even though I can be funny. I am usually clueless to what action I should take when I see someone I am interested in. Doesn't help that the opportunities are rare as it is that a girl in the range of 6-10 is not sitting with some other guy already.
    A few of the things I can exclusively take credit for; but most of my theories are actually the works of David D'Angelo, Michael Webb, and Tracey Cox.. and it's not a pick-up art.. it's an insight into female psychology, and the study of attraction and partner-selection.. As for Tracey Cox, she's a renowned body-language expert in the UK, and has published several books on the matter.. Michael Webb takes a deeper look into the world of subcommunication behind the things we do and say.. So with those three in mind; I started to test them all around the 10th grade (before that, I never dated, I was nothing but that 99 average guy who nobody wanted to call to a party, and I took my parent's advice on women "tell them how you feel").. needless to say, after the 9th grade, I started to test these things out on girls outside my school.. until I started to get a feel for them (not having long-term goals in mind!, just looking at the short-term goals and taking small steps, one at a time)

From the 10th grade all the way till this day.. all three experts have lived up to their name.. and it hasn't only helped with women, but business, people, school, etc.. the biggest transformation is internal and takes place from within.. I was never a witty, creative, quick thinker; especially around attractive women..

But, when you have a feel for what works, when you get used to being wanted, being in demand socially, when you start to build up self-worth & social demand for yourself, and when you have sex with those first couple of hot girls you once thought "yeah.. OK.. there's no way in hell she'd ever..".. and you have that "omfg! I can't believe I just had sex with her.." moment a couple of times.. there's a huge change that takes place INSIDE of you.. you are content, nothing can shake you.. it's no longer something you have to think about doing.. it's natural.. it's instinctive.. (to see the transformation; check out my HS senior year picture during Pijama-day.. the same 9th-grade loser/reject; now, the same guy in front at senior year quite the personal transformation..)

So when talking to a group of people no matter how large, or a girl no matter how attractive.. you're simply in control, because you understand your value, you know your value, and you know it's high, so nothing can shake you.. that feeling of complete control, total understanding, and comfort with yourself is simply irresistable.. you can actually get away with beding some of the rules when you truly have this.. and those "comments" come naturally and instinctively.. it becomes your new language, a new way of speaking & communication.. but the change is INTERNAL..

If it's ONE thing that I feel i've gained.. and I want YOU to gain.. it's that INTERNAL change and personal growth.. women, business, social popularity, etc will all follow naturally after you reach there..

If it helps; feel free to get a book from Style.. even though I'm not too fond of him; not that I have anything against him, i've met him in person in NY.. (i'm just against one-night stands; if I have sex with someone, I actually like to call back, meet up again, have non-sex fun, go places, have sex again, until it gets boring.. like a pseudo-relationship.. i'm not pro-pick-up/one-night-stand).. but he's the latest hype, so see if he works for you.. if you can still find David D'Angelo & Michael Webb, try and get everything they have to offer.. and from Tracey Cox, I can only recommend (Superflirt, Superdate, and Supersex).. it seems like ages ago.. I remember I was like the only kid at D'Angelo's seminar.. lol.. everyone else was 29+ and alot of 40+ guys.. seems like ages ago..

But, good luck at the party..
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 09-01-08 at 03:54 PM.
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345