+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: She'll break up with me if I don't f*ck her.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    I'm just messing with you Fras (that's from the X-men, btw.. the OLD cartoon x-men.. good times).. Anyway.. back to never-ending 1040s ugh!
    Dude, so long as we're not discussing taxes, you're an influence I'm above.

Anyway, you should've read more of the thread.

Fras it wasnt a mistake to post your thoughts, you know most people on here only want whats best for you and HIGHLY respect you and your decision.

I think its recommendable youre sticking with your guns.

A side note, my husband had put this cute thing out, that we were not going to have sex for 30 days prior to us getting married. I thought it was so sweet, tough and he collapsed like one week before, but I respected his decision. Just like I respect yours!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    We were just walkin', talkin' about sexual things, and she brought up how I said that I wasn't ready to have sex because I didn't think it was worth the risk. Basically, her question was: When do you think you'll be ready? Because when we talked before, it sounded like you wouldn't be ready to have sex until you're ready to have kids...but that wouldn't be until you've gotten married...and that'll be like in what...another 10 years?
    From what I gather, the issue is "risk"?

Have you ever had sex before, or are you holding out until marriage period?
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    From what I gather, the issue is "risk"?

Have you ever had sex before, or are you holding out until marriage period?
    No, I've never had intercourse.

Amy and I both want to be in a reasonably stable position to handle a mistake, before we have sex.

So yes, the issue is risk.

Do not mistake any of this to suggest either of us are unhappily trudging along, sexless. I'm very happy with where our relationship is, and so is she.

I'm sleeping on somebody else's couch and she's been sleeping on another person's floor, and now she's in the HONO bunkhouse. While she is being paid well, she's still has a lease in Texas, which means when we do get an apartment and 2 other roommates, unless somebody sublets, she'll be paying for 2 rents.

Me? I'm working under the table for somebody, and am trying to get my feet on the ground taking care of all the official shit one must when they move to a different state. I'll be in a program that'll make it difficult to work on the side for 4 weeks, and assuming everything goes well, be in an apprenticeship for 4 years.

Neither of us feel if a baby were to squeeze it's way into our lives, we would financially be capable of handling it.

Christ, we don't even have a home yet (or privacy mind you).

Car sex is overrated.

Short answer, we're waiting until we're fiscally capable of handling that kind of mistake.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    On a different note, I've actually TRIED to impregnate my wife in January, but damn that ovulation calendar ... wasn't even there at the right time ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort View Post
    On a different note, I've actually TRIED to impregnate my wife in January, but damn that ovulation calendar ... wasn't even there at the right time ...
    Wait, yous still ain't livin' together, right?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When is she moving here, shorty? I think I asked you before, but I forgot what you said.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i kinda messed up on some paperwork, so i don't know when she'll be over here ... i was hoping by March, but with the f*ck up, it looks like later ...

the thing was this: there was a question asking (question 10) "what address do you plan to live in the U.S." ... then next question was "where do you want your green card to be issued, if different from question 10? ... so we left it blank since it wasn't different ... turns out they want me to put my address twice ...

but it didn't end there ... the other question I got wrong was question #20 asking to "List all address you have resided in since age 16." ... it asks for city, province, country, from/to ...

Since she had lived there since 1991, we put Davao, Davao Del Sur, Philippines, 01/1991 ... but they want the dates to be WHEN she was 16.... instead of 01/1991, they wanted 03/1999 ...

I figured it was obvious that if she was living there from 1991 - present, that she was living there since 16 ...

I swear ... they were @ssholes for that ...
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

In my opinion, I think you both need to, and I quote, "play with it". Sex is fun, damnit, not a chore. And if you start seeing it as an obligation it's not gonna be fun.

and i'm not talking about proper intercourse here. By sex I mean all sexual activities. The fact that you're abstaining from intercourse can give you a brilliant advantage here. You guys are going to have to get creative to keep each other satisfied, engaged and feeling intimate. Do yourselves a favor and listen to a few episodes of Sex Is Fun together.

I gotta say I admire you. I am certainly not ready for kiddies and still had sex. Even though I was on the pill and we used condoms.. I totally understand what you mean. At times I've worried myself thinking about what would happen. And if that kinda stress is not worth it for you, then that's just how it is.

However, I am a bit wary of something here. Initially, it seemed like she was basically saying **** me or i'll leave, right? Yet, you also said she would not go on the pill or get fitted for a diaphragm. If, hypothetically, she was giving you that ultimatum, and yet refused to get on some form of birth control herself, that would not be fair. Using two forms of effective birth control is not a luxury it is a fair requirement to set.

btw, I love flight of the conchords! Me and my bf used to watch it when I was there in the summer. And then it was business time

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Yeah, that sounds outrageous! What a shame.

I hope you wait to get her knocked up until she gets here, though. It is so much fun to be pregnant with a child you planned.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

even if she did get pregnant im sure she wouldnt want a baby anyway?

i kinda messed up on some paperwork, so i don't know when she'll be over here ... i was hoping by March, but with the f*ck up, it looks like later ...

the thing was this: there was a question asking (question 10) "what address do you plan to live in the U.S." ... then next question was "where do you want your green card to be issued, if different from question 10? ... so we left it blank since it wasn't different ... turns out they want me to put my address twice ...

but it didn't end there ... the other question I got wrong was question #20 asking to "List all address you have resided in since age 16." ... it asks for city, province, country, from/to ...

Since she had lived there since 1991, we put Davao, Davao Del Sur, Philippines, 01/1991 ... but they want the dates to be WHEN she was 16.... instead of 01/1991, they wanted 03/1999 ...

I figured it was obvious that if she was living there from 1991 - present, that she was living there since 16 ...

that sucks! how long did it take to process all that and get back to you?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    that sucks! how long did it take to process all that and get back to you?
    It takes at least 4 weeks for a response each time ... Whenever I send in one form, I have to wait a month for the next step ...

Sucks ...
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

Have You Had Sex With Her Yet?! Come On! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! PEER PRESSURE PEER PRESSURE PEER PRESSURE ! DO IT!
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It takes at least 4 weeks for a response each time ... Whenever I send in one form, I have to wait a month for the next step ...

Sucks ...
    That's American bureaucracy for ya.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast