+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: A message from Chris Brown

What annoys me about the responses here is that you are saying women(not just anyone, but women) should never be hit. What's so special about a woman that only women should not be hit? Why isnt that what you say about men?

And the funniest part is you all still ignored the part in both of my posts where it said that you would call him a pussy and not believe she should lose her career.

The world is a ****ed up hypocritical place.

This is why women get away with so much bullshit cuz we always play the stupid victim role and everybody believes us cuz they think we're weak and incapable of handling ourselves.

I could call rape,sexual assault,abuse,etc. on a man and anybody would believe me. Why? Because women are full of **** and abuse their "power".

Who wouldn't be mad if it was their sister or mother? But what you all need to explain to me (cuz apparently I am still puzzled) is what does the incident have to do with his career? Give me one really good explanation to that, and I'll be happy.

And to add, just because we dont agree on things, I think the personal attacks are highly unnecessary just to get a "Thanks". Cut it out and act like the supposed "adults" you claim to be.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    Charlie Boy II says:

"Women should never be hit."

how come?
    Because it's cowardly for a man to hit or beat a woman. It's like beating children.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Mishanya says:

"Because it's cowardly for a man to hit or beat a woman. It's like beating children."

so you wouldn't hit back a guy weaker than you b/c it's cowardly?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Men are the stronger sex. Unless you are dating a Brunhilda. The likelihood of a woman doing any real damage to a guy is slight. If a guy should end up with a crazy, then he should just dump her.

On the other hand, a guy like Neo could really hurt a girl if he hit her with anything close to his real strength, I'm sure.

Its also biologic. Men who lose their tempers tend to do real damage to things and people. Women... just don't. They become noisy, annoying harpies but rarely more than that. Men reign in their tempers or leave before they lose it.

Haven't you heard the saying? "Wives. The reason for bars."
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If he had the strength and size of a woman, no I probably wouldn't.

But also, women deserve respect because of the role they play in society. Can you not see how society benefits by having homes and families free from domestic violence?? By having a culture where that is not tolerated?

Violence of women against men isn't great either. It just isn't much of an issue, in terms of its frequency or the potential for serious harm. Violence of men against women routinely results in serious physical harm,

Can you not see the difference??
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I actually don't believe Nisha, Coco and Neo legitimately believe it's ok if a man hits a women. They're just stirring.

Tell me Neo, have you hit a woman before?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    wow, Coco is gnarly these days.
    Hold me like you'll never see me again

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I actually don't believe Nisha, Coco and Neo legitimately believe it's ok if a man hits a women. They're just stirring.
    ROFL!!! These are the reasons why I lurve you! I mentioned in posts before about how I was physically abused and sexually abused in a relationship before. Of course I don't encourage men to go beating women for no reason... if she were jeopardizing his life I would expect that man to defend himself.

I just saw a joke and I thought the shit was funny and I still do! They wanna LF Gang up on me because I laughed at the joke and because I would still buy his music. He shouldn't have to lose his career over this crap.

Charlie Boy II says:

"But also, women deserve respect because of the role they play in society. Can you not see how society benefits by having homes and families free from domestic violence?? By having a culture where that is not tolerated?"

I think you misunderstood me. I'm not saying if a girl slaps a guy, then it's okay for him to beat the shit out of her. All I'm saying is that females should not act out of line without fear of repercussion. Too many girls think it's ok to hit guys or pull dumb shit like grab the steering wheel b/c people like you let them get away with it.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah grabbing the steering wheel is a bit retarded.

Charlie Boy II says:

"Tell me Neo, have you hit a woman before?"

no

Yeah it was. I mean the girl grabbed the steering wheel while he was driving!! She could have killed them both! I would have reacted too. Like Nisha said... we don't know the full story. For all we know he could have slammed on breaks really hard and she hit her head on the dashboard. Reporters kept saying things like "Chris Brown was beating her fingers, hand and face... while driving." Beating her fingers?!?!?!?! COME ON!!!!!!!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    For all we know he could have slammed on breaks really hard and she hit her head on the dashboard.
    He admitted to hitting her, Coco. Why are you making stuff up?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    no. I would subdue her with equal force.
    That's my point. You aren't responding with equal force. If that were the case I'd say go at it. Beat the shit out of her if she's going to beat the shit out of you.

I don't know one woman who can hit me as hard as I can hit her.

You know what? If it's sexist to refuse to strike a woman then I'm proud to be a sexist.
    Last edited by Gribble; 24-07-09 at 12:08 PM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nisha - I wouldn't buy either one of these idiot's music. I have a choice about whose pocket I put my money into, and I try to be reasonably responsible about it. Neither one of those losers deserve a penny of my money.

And for the record, I absolutely do NOT condone violence against men. If she physically attacked him, I support his right to press charges, and would encourage him to do so.

If this guy wanted to handle this correctly, he should have immediately stopped his car and dropped her on the side of the road with a cell phone. You see, there ARE more appropriate ways to handle situations like these that don't require him to hand over his testicles and do not include treating her like a punching bag, which not only is illegal, but also degrades himself. It is actually pretty sad that some people really can't imagine another way of handling inappropriate behavior.
    Last edited by vashti; 24-07-09 at 12:23 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast