+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Nice Guys—Do They Really Finish Last?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Everlovin View Post
    Thats why she had to move to Canada to be a kindergarten teacher...in America credentials from diploma mills don't count.
    OMG, how did you ever guess?

That's pretty good detective work coming from an ex-security guard who flunked out of Law & Security.

It really is a shame you can't track IPs. You would shit yourself.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    You completely avoided my entire post.
    DM, no offense, but you are just an undergrad who has yet to accomplish anything. No degree, no entrance to a professional school, no papers, no job.

Sorry, you find me arrogant, but the truth is I have something to actually show for my work. You don't. Yet. I'm pretty sure you must slag your TAs and professors the same way, I've met students like you, just waiting to pounce on any mistake their instructors make.

I admire your spunk, but as I said before, my accomplishments speak for themselves IRL, so I am secure. You are still bound to a competitive rat-race that I escaped from years ago. If I really wanted, I could check all my answers online before posting, but I'm not afraid to misspost something that I have to go back 20 years in my schooling to remember. The internet is self-correcting, I believe. You have proven it so.

But why you need to be such an asshole about it, I have no idea except that I think you must be barely at your tolerance what you can handle at school. I understand its competitive nowadays, I feel sorry for you. I never had to deal with the pressures you obviously do to get to where I am today. I was never an overachiever, I worked hard but not obsessively so & I still succeeded. I certainly never had to take drugs to keep my nerves & depression under control. I was lucky.

Try to keep your issues under control, DM. You will suffer for them, sooner or later if you don't, hun. I mean this in the nicest way.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Haha.You're like the retarded dog couped up in a cage for no other reason but to poke at.
    Frasbee, how are you, you dumb shit? Will you be awarding yourself an infraction for this?

After all rules are rules and you might end up with restricted access.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Everlovin is DMs gay roomate, I'm certain of it.

Expressing his frustration online b/c DM won't bend over for him. We should introduce him to Dharmic & his tree trunk of love.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    DM, no offense, but you are just an undergrad who has yet to accomplish anything. No degree, no entrance to a professional school, no papers, no job.
    Laugh and poke fun at him all you want. At least he is going to school instead of a few clicks at some diploma mill.

Why did you choose Vancouver, just out of curiousty? Must be the perfect cottage industry area for for a pothead wannabe kindergarten teacher.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Because the local university was hiring.

DM knows exactly what I think of him, thanks for rescuing him, tho Ever.

And don't knock our pot. If you were really a cop, you'd know that BC bud (aka SuperPot) is the best in the world.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 01-02-09 at 11:38 AM.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Frasbee, how are you, you dumb shit? Will you be awarding yourself an infraction for this?

After all rules are rules and you might end up with restricted access.
    Infract myself? That's dumb.

In any case, I kept the other mods from banning you.

Unlike them, I saw the value of keeping you around.

At least until I get bored, or another better troll stumbles onto the forum.

-poke-

And don't knock our pot. If you were really a cop, you'd know that BC bud (aka SuperPot) is the best in the world.
    ...Duuuuuhhhh, thats why I made the slant about it.

Just keep puffing your bong and trying to reach your elusive pipe dream of being a real teacher...you can't even teach someone in internet land like DM.

Sorry, you find me arrogant, but the truth is I have something to actually show for my work. You don't. Yet. I'm pretty sure you must slag your TAs and professors the same way, I've met students like you, just waiting to pounce on any mistake their instructors make.

I admire your spunk, but as I said before, my accomplishments speak for themselves IRL, so I am secure. You are still bound to a competitive rat-race that I escaped from years ago. If I really wanted, I could check all my answers online before posting, but I'm not afraid to misspost something that I have to go back 20 years in my schooling to remember. The internet is self-correcting, I believe. You have proven it so.

But why you need to be such an asshole about it, I have no idea except that I think you must be barely at your tolerance what you can handle at school. I understand its competitive nowadays, I feel sorry for you. I never had to deal with the pressures you obviously do to get to where I am today. I was never an overachiever, I worked hard but not obsessively so & I still succeeded. I certainly never had to take drugs to keep my nerves & depression under control. I was lucky.

Try to keep your issues under control, DM. You will suffer for them, sooner or later if you don't, hun. I mean this in the nicest way.
    While he does need this advice and everything. I still find it hilarious because the standard weight IS 12.0107(12.011) of the element Carbon. That is all I ever said. However I was always aware that carbon 12 isotope weighs EXACTLY 12 atomic units of mass. I just didn't care because I was referring to the standard weight. I don't really care what anyone thinks though, I don't need to prove my knowledge in science. I work in the field everyday(with the exception of Saturday and Sunday hah).
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

The transformations of threads on here is tremendous. I mean come on everyone.....join me for a moment

Look at the thread title.

Did you do it? K....now look at the last two pages of posts.

Nuff Said.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    The transformations of threads on here is tremendous. I mean come on everyone.....join me for a moment

Look at the thread title.

Did you do it? K....now look at the last two pages of posts.

Nuff Said.
    Yea, I am sure mods will care for this thread. The entire "why do girls date bad boys waa waaa waa" threads are so old on here that the next time one turns up again I am strafing it off into a thread about the Muppets on channel 11 or sandwiches.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Lmao...I didnt think of it that way actually.

That sounds like a good idea.

Thread Title

"Why do nice guys always finish last?"

My response

"I like eggs."
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ...Duuuuuhhhh, thats why I made the slant about it.
    Thank you for continuing to demonstrate that slanted posts are not evidence of a keen mind.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Thank you for continuing to demonstrate that slanted posts are not evidence of a keen mind.
    Did he say slant? OMG he hates asians! He's a racist! Oh noes, and he has a crush on Dig! Whatever will happen!
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    No, I'm implying that you're an idiot if you actually need me to explain this to you.
    You can't explain a paradox.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast