+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual History

Whoa - you are harsh, neo. You need a girl to help take off your sharp edges.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoseminole
    I don't want to sound arrogant, but I consider myself closer to "perfect" than most people.
    Neo, there is such a thing as self respect, but then when you start using that respect and pride in yourself to lord it over others and judge them, it's no longer a healthy form of pride. I don't know what a 'perfect' person is, do you? Does anybody? I don't think there is such a thing.....so I don't know why you think you're closer to it than everyone else? No offense meant, just curious why you think this way.

I wasn't saying anyone should date a girl (or guy for that matter!) whose sexual past they are not comfortable with. What I am saying is, if it's not for you, then don't pursue it....but at the same time one shouldn't be so be quick to judge another based on the choices they've made in their lives. We don't know what circumstances led them to where they are. We also don't know where we'll be in our lives one day where we will need some compassion and understanding, and forgiveness for foolish actions.
    Last edited by bluesummer; 01-03-06 at 02:36 PM.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I hold other people to the same standards I hold myself, although I do not expect them to achieve the same results as me. All I ask is they continually strive to better themselves. I don't sleep around, I don't do drugs, I rarely drink (I'm 21), I don't cause drama, I have morals, I'm kind to others, and I have goals in life. I want to become a physician assistant so I can help people who need medical attention. I also plan to adopt b/c I want to give a child an opportunity at life that was taken away from them. Everything I mentioned is a hell of a lot better than the majority can say about themselves. This is why I said I consider myself closer to "perfect" than most people.

I agree with Neo, Im not running anyways. Its just that I argued this shiet through about 53297423897462973692467 threads already. The only people that agree with Debunkt are girls, that is the big problem, offcourse girls will agree, they are the ones with the most to gain.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    Guys who date sluts usually are insecure themselves, hence why they lower their standards. You can have fun with your little whore. She is probably grateful to have you b/c she knows nobody else wants her.
    some of you live in a fantasy world. If you feel comfortable going to a bar knowing half the guys there f*cked your gf, then sure go for it. You can think you are "special" all you want. The truth is, everyone is laughing at your chump ass for dating a slut.
    Damn, God could not put it better himself.

And although I dont go to bars its still the thought that counts. Im not lowering my dignity for the slut and becoming a laughed at chump, sorry girls.

I hold other people to the same standards I hold myself, although I do not expect them to achieve the same results as me. All I ask is they continually strive to better themselves. I don't sleep around, I don't do drugs, I rarely drink (I'm 21), I don't cause drama, I have morals, I'm kind to others, and I have goals in life. I want to become a physician assistant so I can help people who need medical attention. I also plan to adopt b/c I want to give a child an opportunity at life that was taken away from them. Everything I mentioned is a hell of a lot better than the majority can say about themselves. This is why I said I consider myself closer to "perfect" than most people.
    Good, Im in the same boat(minus the entire adoption thing). By the way, if what you say is true than I agree, you are better than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    Those are just titles we give to people. We call someone a rapist even if they only committed rape once 30 years ago. Does that mean they have raped anyone since or plan on raping anyone? No. Even they deserve a CHANCE at redeeming their mistakes. That's not to say they shouldn't be punished, but the point is to make them see the error of their ways.
    That is easy for you to say from the perspective of someone who was NOT raped hu? Rapists given chances? are you kidding? I say jail for life or death. You get another chance maybe after a spanking if you spilled the milk, Fd a math test, got pissed and went off...but rape? hell no. We dont punish people to teach THEM a lesson, we punish people to teach the rest of the society that this is what happens to you biatch if you do that. The entire point of jail is to keep people of the street that cause harm to others, people who rape may stop for a while and then go back to doing it again...if not ...are you still willing to take that risk? do you have a daughter to compare too? The possibility of him doing it to someone prevents him of getting another chance, well he might not right? well to bad, he through that away when he did it the first time. Good bye *pulls the lever*
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 01-03-06 at 04:04 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Guys, please refrain from calling each other stupid for their beliefs. If I want to bang the town whore, that is my choice and nothing anyone says here is going to influence me or change my mind about "what makes a girl a slut".

I swear some of you spout your logic just to read your own words. I don't really care what some of you say (to a point) but please try to keep off of the "If a girl sleeps with guys, she is a slut" talk. That argument is tired and old, and none of us are going to change our minds about it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Bullshit, most "slutty" girls know what they are doing is wrong but would rather have their momentary fun and then deal with the consequences later. They regret it AFTER the damage has already been done. I have no compassion for them. I've spent my life learning from the mistakes of others so that I don't make the same mistakes. I don't want to sound arrogant, but I consider myself closer to "perfect" than most people. I believe society has become too lenient. There is no longer any incentive to become a better person. It's okay now to be lazy, overweight, promiscuous, etc. F*ck that. People who act before they think should deal with the consequences of their actions. Maybe that will teach others to learn from that person's mistakes.
    Hm. Wonder if similar thoughts ever went through Hitler's mind?
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    Guys, please refrain from calling each other stupid for their beliefs.
    You're stupid for asking us to stop calling each other "stupid".

damn, I'm finding I agree more and more with Neo
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Wow, Neo. If you care so much about other people... wait. You do? I've never seen a spot of empathy from you. Hell, just look at this thread. Whole lot of caring you're doing for others. So you don't believe that there are cicrcumstances and events in peoples' pasts that cause them to have low self esteem and self respect and search for a diminished form of whatever they think is love from any where they can get it, only to have that yearning to be abused by others? You don't think there's uneducated people out there who have honestly just never had anyone care about them? Yeah, I guess there's just an army of sluts out there who love being degraded and ruining peoples lives. Just a bunch of evil little girls who know they're doing something wrong and don't care. I hope you're forced to take some actual psychology classes on the road to going into the medical field. People striving to make themselves better doesn't do much good if nobody else is willing to help them along the way. These girls want acceptance, so how does taking a shit on them and pushing them away help them? If someone comes to you (when your a med assistant) and has aids, will you honestly just say "I have no compassion for you, you should have known better. Go away."? Or when someone has lung cancer?

I agree that people should learn from others. But for that to happen, it takes other people to say "what I did is ruining my life," or "that is the wrong thing to do." Not easy if your parents don't care too much about you, you have little education or motivation or time for education. Yes, there are girls who will be and always be promiscuous and that's the way the like it. They may or may not be good people. We're talking about people who WANT a chance to proved they've changed. Why take that away from them? I submit you're pretty imperfect if you're so scared to care about people enough to at least give them a chance.

OV, girls agree with me because there aren't a lot of guys at risk of being called sluts, no matter how much they sleep around. (though tone and hayward aren't girls) I do what is called empathizing. Try it sometime. And I'll agree with you about the rape thing, though I don't really think a life or death sentence can be given for it. I still hold that a "slut" can in NO WAY be compared to a murderer or rapist. At all.
    Last edited by Debunkt; 03-03-06 at 10:43 AM.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    You're stupid for asking us to stop calling each other "stupid".

damn, I'm finding I agree more and more with Neo
    Oh yeah!?

*shakes fist*

girls who are sluts = stupid girls .

who wants a stupid girl ? nobody except those who want a free easy **** ...why do they give themsleves like that ? because they want to feel love ... pathetic ...moronic . That would be lowering my standards way too low and i woulnt be able to handle being with her ... i would constantly think shes an idiot for having done that .

you know what , ill let you in a little secret ... all of you ... my ex got raped when she was a kid ... she told me that , i stayed with her , because i tought "well im not going to leave her if i like her now, thats in the past and she dint look for it, it was rape and not offering herself ..." ... well 99% of the guys would have left on the spot ... she woulnt believe me when i told her that(hey i was being honest) ... but as time passed ... i figured she was very stupid and other reasons so i left her . Point is , i can accept the whole "past"thing ... but when it comes to being voluntary sluts , i cant stand it , that just says "stupid chump" all over the place if i stay with her ...

just imagine , you meet a girl , you fall in love , she "used" to be a little whore , you accept her past , suck it up and keep her ... years later you invite your boss for dinner because you got promoted ... he shows up , your wife(mother of your children) and boss know each other from the past ... apparently he ****ed her in a frat party while she was high ... OWNED ... NO SLUTS for LV ... i woulnt stand work and my boss anymore , heck i never would have stayed with her , maybe only for the sex but that would be using her and im kind of againt that unless they mind

Err, that's a pretty damn unlikely thing to happen. Anyway, the guys who have had sex with our girls before are around, whether its one or twenty. Why can't we just feel good about someone loving us and not worry about those other guys. Any girl who genuinely cares about you isn't worrying about them, that's for sure.

This thread is teh sux, and it looks like nobody's about to budge on anything. I want it to die.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

I agree with Debunk on everything he's said in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Converse
    I agree with Debunk on everything he's said in this thread.
    moi aussi.

damn , double post ... ill try to edit and delete one .

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    just imagine , you meet a girl , you fall in love , she "used" to be a little whore , you accept her past , suck it up and keep her ... years later you invite your boss for dinner because you got promoted ... he shows up , your wife(mother of your children) and boss know each other from the past ... apparently he ****ed her in a frat party while she was high ... OWNED ... NO SLUTS for LV ... i woulnt stand work and my boss anymore , heck i never would have stayed with her , maybe only for the sex but that would be using her and im kind of againt that unless they mind
    Good example, happens all the time. "Hey this is Jenny, my girlfirend" "smirk" "what?" PWNED!!. You know what sucks than? paying child support, because a devorce is a must.

Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    Err, that's a pretty damn unlikely thing to happen.
    No. It happens all the time and it does matter, your a chump to the other guy. I know I would laugh at someone dating a chick I banged like a crazy monkey.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 02-03-06 at 10:35 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast