+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos...

I want to see more pictures of this 'so..umhey' person.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    I want to see more pictures of this 'so..umhey' person.
    I only have 1 tattoo. So postin another pic would be pointless. Unless u want an upside down angle of it which would be weird

Quote Originally Posted by so..umhey View Post
    I only have 1 tattoo. So postin another pic would be pointless. Unless u want an upside down angle of it which would be weird
    I don't care about the tattoo.

Lmao so u just want a pic of me?? That's a little weird..........

Imalivex3- I brought my bf at the time with me when I got mine. It didn't hurt as much as I thought but it didn't feel great either. I think you can take it!! If I can do it u can do it! That's how much of a wimp I am :/

It's only weird if I'm the only person that thinks so, and I'm pretty sure everyone else here agrees that you should post one.

Thx for the encouragement so..umhey. I am seriously considering it (:

Kingz- mmmm nope it's still weird lol

imalivex3- Anytime girly!!!

Nico- where u at???!

Heygurlhey

You've been M.I.A.!! Busy workin eh??

Yeah, this is my first day off in awhile. About to head out to Vasques Rock's with a few friends and make the best of it.

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    Yeah, this is my first day off in awhile. About to head out to Vasques Rock's with a few friends and make the best of it.
    Don't mean to pry but you and your girl are still not back together? Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by chinagirl View Post
    Don't mean to pry but you and your girl are still not back together? Just wondering.
    Unfortunately not. We're communicating a lot more. She'll call to check in and we text. I stopped by her studio and dropped off some lunch for her and a couple of her coworkers. I thought we were getting somewhere a few days ago she dropped by the apartment to drop off some of her stuff cause she's staying at our place while I'm in California for work to watch our dogs. Anyways I was cooking dinner and asked if she wanted to stay and she did. We had a good time. It was like nothing ever happened which I just don't ****ing get.

So I asked her what was up again..If I did something or if there's anything I can do to get her to come home and she just said it wasn't anything I did. It all to do with something she has to work out and to just give her time. I told her I would but in all honesty I got a lil pissed because she's always really expressive you know? I mean if I **** up she tells me and we work through it but with this she's just silent so idk what the hell to do.

I was thinking of posting for more advice but idk.. I'm gunna wait it out. I really don't want to give her an ultimatum but l know if push comes to shove I'm gunna have to.

Thanks for asking tho. I appreciate it.

I told u don't let her string u along too much longer. I was stupid and let my last bf do that to me. Wasted too much of my time. I hope that doesn't happen w/ u and ur grl tho!! I wish u a ton of luck

How'd climbin those rocks go???

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    Unfortunately not. We're communicating a lot more. She'll call to check in and we text. I stopped by her studio and dropped off some lunch for her and a couple of her coworkers. I thought we were getting somewhere a few days ago she dropped by the apartment to drop off some of her stuff cause she's staying at our place while I'm in California for work to watch our dogs. Anyways I was cooking dinner and asked if she wanted to stay and she did. We had a good time. It was like nothing ever happened which I just don't ****ing get.

So I asked her what was up again..If I did something or if there's anything I can do to get her to come home and she just said it wasn't anything I did. It all to do with something she has to work out and to just give her time. I told her I would but in all honesty I got a lil pissed because she's always really expressive you know? I mean if I **** up she tells me and we work through it but with this she's just silent so idk what the hell to do.

I was thinking of posting for more advice but idk.. I'm gunna wait it out. I really don't want to give her an ultimatum but l know if push comes to shove I'm gunna have to.

Thanks for asking tho. I appreciate it.
    I agree, give her time but not too long. If the feelings are there, there is no reason for her to figure out things that long otherwise, so umphey is right, she's just stringing you along. Give her a deadline in which to figure out things, then if she hasn't by then, move on. You're too young to waste your time waiting for something that's never going to happen.

If there's any figuring out to do, she needs to figure this out with you as her partner, otherwise, it's not considered partnership at all.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast