+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Worst sex you've ever had..

I actually left my boyfriend I had been with for over a year because he was so bad in bed, and it was just getting worse. i tried to nicely teach him what to do with a clitoris, but he seemed to think that I wanted the alphabet drawn out on it. At first I could deal with the fact that the only position that he would agree to was me on top. I would climb on top, pretend to enjoy it, all the while looking at the clock on the headboard, wow, three minutes!!! I thought I could probably stick it out with him because he did have some great qualities that weren't sexual. But then this really gross thing started happening to his cum. I was giving him a blow one day and it came out like frickin vanilla pudding, thick and disgusting, and smelled like beer. He had been partying alot in college and drinking like a fish, his skin even smelled like beer. He went to the doctor who assured him he was clean, said it was dehydration and way too much beer. I refused to blow him anymore, but, the next couple of times I had sex with him as I was climbing off after my 3 minute ride i would plop his load back out on his stomach in a round ball of pudding goo, sick,sick,sick!!! But frickin hilarious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Why would you continue to have sex if it caused a headache..sometimes you can try to please too much.
    Weird thing is i cam and the headache went away when i did lol
    I don't know whats with my head, i have headache pretty much every single day, backache headache stomachache....I'm an architecture student and i think its just a little too much work (sit there either drawing on computer or drafting on the table all day everyday)
    anyway, headache during sex is the worst

Quote Originally Posted by Di741111 View Post
    Weird thing is i cam and the headache went away when i did lol
    Orgasms cure a multitude of issues. They release endorphines into our bodies which helps ease aches and pains, like head aches and even cramps.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Yeah, no one should put themselves through pain or frustration to please their partner. Both people should be enjoying the act of sex. Personally, I know if I caused my partner discomfort, I'd cease and desist.
    Strongly disagree.. sex is a duty for women and a prize for men. If she enjoys it.. good for her, but that is not the point of the exercise and she should carry out her duty whether in pain and discomfort or not.

^^^ which is why George will never have a woman he hasn't paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Strongly disagree.. sex is a duty for women and a prize for men. If she enjoys it.. good for her, but that is not the point of the exercise and she should carry out her duty whether in pain and discomfort or not.
    I'm appalled, actually. Are we sure BG hasn't ventured into he realm of she-male prostitutes? I'm fairly certain even a low-class hooker wouldn't tolerate some of this

However on the flip side of the coin, BG if I am going to have sex with you despite my mental and physical health, does this mean you'll have an extremely high-paying job, and will hand the finances over to me so I can ensure the bills are paid, food is in the house, AND I can make obscene purchases?
    Give me something I can take,
    Can take to make the memories fade.
    Poison kiss, remember this,
    I never was meant for this day.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    BJ just says what he does for a reaction. He would love nothing more than to be in a loving relationship, and i reckon he would treat her right too.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

WOW.
    No wonder you haven't had a relationship.

There is no way I'd let myself be in pain while having sex with a guy. If we were doing something that hurt, then I'm not going to continue doing it... :S

And what makes it a duty for women and a prize for men?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by lilly1185 View Post
    I'm appalled, actually. Are we sure BG hasn't ventured into he realm of she-male prostitutes? I'm fairly certain even a low-class hooker wouldn't tolerate some of this

However on the flip side of the coin, BG if I am going to have sex with you despite my mental and physical health, does this mean you'll have an extremely high-paying job, and will hand the finances over to me so I can ensure the bills are paid, food is in the house, AND I can make obscene purchases?
    Lord no. If I were rich I'd just find someone who wouldn't make demands. Plenty of lonely, hungry and bored chicks/college students working in supermarkets and restaurants who'd appreciate a good night out on someone else and consider a dick in the mouth to be just payment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    And what makes it a duty for women and a prize for men?
    Good question. I feel that the answer is because with men sex is very difficult to get, you need to impress the woman and make want to have sex with you through various techniques and/or flatteries.

With women, it is more waiting for a man to come and offer you enough 'presents' so that you will want to sleep with him.

So it is more that a woman is stagnant in the conquest and the man is actively seeking her, jumping over hurdles so that he can have sex with her if you will.

Following that it would therefore appear that the man is conquesting, while the woman is the spoil of the conquest.

Therefore the man wins the conquest and gets the sex, and due to his victory the woman is obligated to perform.

Good question. I feel that the answer is because with men sex is very difficult to get, you need to impress the woman and make want to have sex with you through various techniques and/or flatteries.

With women, it is more waiting for a man to come and offer you enough 'presents' so that you will want to sleep with him.

So it is more that a woman is stagnant in the conquest and the man is actively seeking her, jumping over hurdles so that he can have sex with her if you will.

Following that it would therefore appear that the man is conquesting, while the woman is the spoil of the conquest.

Therefore the man wins the conquest and gets the sex, and due to his victory the woman is obligated to perform.
    hahaha, i think you are making this sound wayyy more complicated than it is.
    it's sex. the end.

Moe is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Maybe I'm backwards here but nothing gets me off more then knowing my women is totally satisfied. She then feels compelled to do her best for me and it's always worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Maybe I'm backwards here but nothing gets me off more then knowing my women is totally satisfied. She then feels compelled to do her best for me and it's always worked.
    Honey? Is that you?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    BJ just says what he does for a reaction. He would love nothing more than to be in a loving relationship, and i reckon he would treat her right too.
    I enjoy a good provoking :3
    Give me something I can take,
    Can take to make the memories fade.
    Poison kiss, remember this,
    I never was meant for this day.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast