+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What To Do....Never Easy Is It?

Yeah i hear your point but maybe i was forward and clingy to her and when she said i told her that i shouldnt have got like htat so early, but i had a laugh too and friends sounds good thats when she said yeah we can be friends and go out together soon and if things change they change. ( ie from not wanting a relationship to now wanting one)

:S :'(

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So? Give it up already. You scare me, honestly. It's like you can't take No for an answer even when you've been slapped across the face with ti.

But i havent been told no have i ??
    I put across to her too early i wanted a relationship which she dont want so soon obviously because how can you judge that 1 or 2 days after meeting the person, like she said she had a giggle and is up for meeting up soon again and were mates and if things change they change, im seeing it now from the view she was just putting me in my place in a nice way like....hey i dont even no much about you and your already talking about relationships....

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Didn't I already explain this?

She didn't want to dive into a relationship too fast but you sure did. Funny- she's smart but you're crazy man.

You know what when a girl likes a boy she will definately call him to hang out. So why can't you just wack off until she calls? Seriously? I don't understand you. You're making every excuse in the book to get me to say it's okay to go ahead call her- AGAIN. (crazy man).

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Search for another post "why can't girls say NO?" It's pretty obvious she doesn't say no because you're a nice guy and nice guys like you are destroyed when rejected. Like you over analyze, and weep about what you did wrong. She was trying to spare you this.
    Ya remember now? I've already explained why she didn't say no, she took the easy way out to get you off her back yet you're still leeching onto her. Get a clue man.

Ok ill wait for her to contact and if she dont after week or two forget her?
    But Ill prob get tempted to text her one weekend when im bored lol.
    But what if she's thinking if he does like me he will contact me ?

By the way, they made out for heaven's sakes. In my book that screams relationship. Do you really take that sort of physical contact so lightly?

And yeah Barmy, you did it wrong, but that girl comes off as a bit of a slut anyway so don't sweat it. Making out with guys "for giggles"... sheesh.
    Time to stop complaining when there is no reason to. Life's good, man.

Yeah, when I said she was stupid or a whore (or a stupid whore), I didn't mean to imply that the OP is not also at fault. As soon as you realized this, you should have stopped your obsessive behavior. She is not good for you, but the way you are dealing with it is unhealthy and inappropriate. I know your feelings can get the best of you, especially if you've been single for so long, but you have to take her off the pedestal. Think rationally.

Yeah true, but on the night am i supposed to be like we need to slow down or something or still do it and see it as a giggle and then make contact with her few days later and then see how she is etc and maybe up for doing it again?

Where on the night i thought yes shes the one, if she dont text me back tomorrow i wont understand and ill start to wonder why she not replying?

I need to be on here wavelength Which is the same for most and go with the flow, enjoy it but don’t think and don’t think to the future with this bird? But ill only chat up girls that I can see having relationship with, looks etc. So obviously if one of these nice girls comes along I get carried away so now im going to settle down, enjoy it laugh it off, go home wake up next day without having a girl I just met on my mind.
    Ideally I guess I want her to wake up Sunday morning, thinking oh he was nice last night I like him I wanna text him?

So should i text / rign her next couple of weeks see how she is etc.
    I feel that if i see her out and about and not made any contact she will think screw you, but then again i may think the same, why dont i think oh screw you bitch you didint text me or anything.

But if i saw her out, she would be all nice and ill be the mug.
    So me just being who i am, nice, so i will drop ehr a tetx just as MATES as she said and just be nice. not expecting anything.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Look, everybody is saying DONT contact her again unless she initiates contact. If you are not going to listen to any advice wtf is the point in asking?!

Girl68 hit the nail on the head with her posts.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Everybody, LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Barmy is an obsessive, and WILL NOT listen to reason!! There is no point in beating this horse, it's been dead for quite some time. BARMY, this woman does NOT want you, period!!!!!!

How do you no she dont want me, my guess now is that she prob aint even thought of it because its early and i jmuped the gun!

I have listend to you and everyone, just i dont see harm in texting her soon week or two see how she is etc? If i get no reply what so ever then ill bun her off. but i still like to have mates
    Girlfriend Taker…Boyfriends Hate Me

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ohhhh sweetheart you are not a girlfriend taker you are the girlfriend repulser.

5 pages late... do you think I should call?
    what about after 2 weeks?
    maybe she's thinking if I like her I will call?

this is the biggest face palmer thread of all time. you have lost all of your marbles.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lol your signature is priceless!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Dude, you need help! See a counselor. You won't listen to reason.!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast