+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: bf been texing old gf ALOT HELP

Quote Originally Posted by mare
    you called me a ho-bag!
    Yeah, but in a good way!
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Sorry, Sheri wouldnt let me do it. She actually got kind of mad. She likes Nikki. Thanks alot I felt like saying. She took the picture and left.

Tone Guest
    What a heffer.

Ok, he just left my house. He came over, I thought he was going to try to work it out. He wasnt. He brought me my stuff from his house. He said he was sorry her hurt me and he honestly did not mean to. Its just that he just couldnt let her go again. What a rotten thing to say. But I am so easy to walk away from?

I asked him why and how it happend. He said that after she left his house that night, and I fell asleep, he called her. He wonderd what she wanted. They talked for a long time and then they just kept talking and pretty soon they were hanging out. He apologized again, he said he really hated to hurt me. But he did I told him, he said he knew.

He said they were just friends talking and hanging until Kyle asked her out. That is when he realized he couldnt let her go again. The thought of Kyle with her just made him realize how much he still really cared for her, he did not want to lose her again. That is when things really took off for him, I asked him how could he sleep with me and love her? He said it was wrong, he never should have done that, he knew it all along. He never did answer that. Pig.

So, I asked him how would he feel if I went out with Kyle. He says "If you want to, Kyle is a good guy." then he hugged me and said he was sorry and he hopes I forgive him. then he left.

I called Kyle. We talked for a bit, he said he knew that they were going to get back together the day Jon flew in his drive way and chewed him out for asking Nikki out. They almost had a real fight, and they have been friends for a long time. I asked him about Nikki, he said she is really nice and funny and fun to hang with. He said I was to. Then he said he had to go.

So that is where I am at. god, the last 48 hrs have sucked. I am going with my girlfriends to go eat pizza and ***** about what a prick he was to me. Thanks again for all your time.

i met a guy once who still had feelings for the girl he left back home. Nothing happened between us even though he asked for us to be in a committed relationship more than once. I just had a bad feeling about the way he talked abt the other gf, like he had someone else in his heart. True enough, the gf came to look for him and I suspected that she was around and eventually he came clean with me.

I guess, there are feelings when a relationship starts, its just that stronger feelings may exist elsewhere. Maybe you will think that it is a farce but I still believe that when it comes to matters of the heart, not everything is. At least he did not deliberately set out to cheat you..hope it helps..

Quote Originally Posted by mare
    But I am so easy to walk away from?
    I haven't read all of your thread; only your last post, so I am addressing this portion and want to say:

It ain't about you. The two of you just weren't a match, that's all. Most of the people you date won't be a match. That is the purpose of dating - to learn from people the qualities that you would like to see in a long term partner, and moving on until you find the one who comes closest.

I think that the fact that your b/f apparently broke off with you in one paragraph, and you are talking about going out with another guy in the next paragraph is frightening. Take some time to reflect on this broken relationship before getting yourself entangled in another, or you will find yourself in one bad situation after another.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    you are talking about going out with another guy in the next paragraph is frightening.
    READ: Ho-bag. I kid!

Props to your bf though for being honest with you. Good luck.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

I was only testing him to see if he would care if I went out with one of his friends, he did not seem to mind if I did, but apparently about had heart failure when it came to her and one of his friends.

Well, today, I drove to where she works, her car was in the parking lot, His leather cross necklass is hanging off her mirror!!! I was pissed, he wore it all the time then all of the sudden it was gone. I thought he lost it.

I went in and broused around, she didnt even recognize me. I got a good look at her though. I had to. I know it is stupid and I am just torturing myself. But I had to really see her, up close. She was polite, not a spark of recognition. God, this sucks. She is cute and to make it even worse, she dresses cool. At least what she had on today was cool. And her hair, she has great hair. I am an idiot, I never should of gone in. But I just had to see her. I didn't key her car or anything, and I was nice back, just in case she knew me. I dont think she did. She is smaller than I remember. But I saw her and now I wont do that again.

I saw him today too, he was nice, but cool. I was walking across the parking lot and him and Kyle were just getting out of his truck. He looked at me and just nodded his head, then he walked away. I wanted to walk in with him so bad. I guess after he left my house last night he went to her. They were at another friends house last night, so now ALL the school knows that we are history. I am the one that dumped him and it seems to all that he dumped me for her. Wait, I guess he did didnt he? He just forgot to tell me. HA HA!

I guess we never were meant to be. I just hate goody girls like her. Well, not really, I just feel inferior. I know one thing, if I ever have another boyfriend, Iam going to hold out on the sex stuff for a LONG time, if he really likes me, he will keep coming around even if I am not having sex with him, I did learn that. I mean, shit Jon is very much into sex, and he is not 'doing' her at all,but yet he still is there for her. I want that for me. I want a guy to care for me like that.

The thing is, I feel that he has ALWAYS loved her, I look back and it is all there. All the signs, the phone calls, sometimes he would leave the room, even if we were at a movie he would take the call, and sometimes when were you know, busy, he would say, "I have to get this" Then he would come back and not be in the mood anymore OR her would be beyond hot, and well you know. I wonder how many times he was turned on cuz of HER!

He kind of gaurded his cell phone, the keychain he has, that is a cowboy boot? That was from her. He loves it. He also has a sweat shirt from some fancy big time rodeo thing, well guess who would have been there? HER, and he loves that sweat shirt, he would let me wear any of his others, but never that one, it was his absolute favorite and he wore it ALOT. He also has this stuffed kittie thing, pink, like a baby toy, it sits on the night table, he called it kitten. And guess what his nick name for her is? Kitten!!! (Ok, I saw that on the cell phone) he didnt have a sweet nick name for me!

Someday I hope I have that.
    Last edited by mare; 23-11-05 at 06:42 AM.

Don't give such a damn about relatioships. Just go with the flow.

He wanted her as the "girlfriend" and you as the "**** friend"...its a classic case of having the cake and eating it too. Glad to hear you dumped his ass so fast...who needs the aggravation? You can do sooooo much better than him...
    Last edited by updraft; 23-11-05 at 10:56 AM.

With every new post from mare I just imagine in my mind her voice getting higher and squeekier as she complains. Please don't take this the wrong way. I challenge anyone to identify a high school relationship that ends in marriage and turns out happy and secure twenty years down the road. We've all been there and understand how traumatic it might be for now, but the fact of the matter is-you will get over it, I promise. The fact that you even asked about dating this Kyle dude leads me to believe that you're already in the healing process....
    From one who knows everything about nothing plus much much more!

I was not seriously asking about dating Kyle, I just wanted to see what Jons reaction would be.

I am ok. I am. It just sucks. I am going to my girlfriends dads cabin for the weekend with them and I am going to have fun. It hurts, but I have broken up with boys before, and been dumped before, I am just whinning right now. I will be ok.

Way to go!

I hope you have a fun and relaxing weekend!

You are lucky to have friends who can take you away from it all!!!!

...And don't be hard on yourself, quit comparing yourself to her. I am sure you are beautiful and smart and funny and someone will see that in you when the time is right.

He was taken long before you met him and that is just crummy luck...but don't beat yourself up over it.

Take care. A loss is a loss. It hurts very much to break up with someone. The pain is very real. Keep youself busy and spend time with friends.

If I met your bf, I would shake his hand. He used you for sex and still got the virgin... at 18 no doubt!!! Sounds like a pimp to me.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    For one thing.. To be able to have a healthy relationship and someone that cares for you the way you said....you have to lose this jealousy and inferior complex. You have to be happy with yourself before anyone else can be happy with you. Good Luck!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast