+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hey , i had sex while she was on period ... not bad .

the original greek word model means misshapen ball of clay, i try to think about that everytime i get in front of a camera.

lol Sombra. What pictures, updraft? The little avatars are just random pictures, not me!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose
    agreed... they are big f*cking babies... if THEY had a period, i bet you they would still expect sex

Haha, you are mad. having a bad day? Period?

If boys had periods and girls don't, the it is also possible that girls don't expect sex while boys have their periods... I think that you just think one-sided, so I can say you are selfish too. You want to say that a man should give you sex just because you want it, well, you sound like it.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    Balckrose , if you would have read anything , then you obviously would have read the part where Sombra asked me if i ate her out while on it , and i responded , not to mention the original post , wich says that I DID IT ...but obviously i was right , you DO JUST blabber ... next time READ before replying , it will save you both your time and mine and it wont make you seem like a fool .

ps : I STARTED THIS THREAD .

READ ... LATE_VAMP .
    Think maybe I hit a nerve? lol Poor thing got all pissed off at little old me. Sad really. Anyway... Thanks for responding though it was a poor response at best. You barely answered anything I asked and what you did manage to touch upon, you did a terrible job at. I don't see why you got so mad at my post. I was just making a comment on the one thing Sombra said. It had nothing to do with what was said after that. If I wanted to reply to yours and sombras convo, I would have quoted it. Don't assume I didn't read. I just didn't respond to what you wanted me to respond to apparently. I read the thread and saw a comment I like and I agreed. It WAS as simple as that. Truly.

... ha , now THAT made me laugh .
    :dont want to waste time with ppl that are too close minded and take a forum comment too seriously :

burp ! ... no more comments ... NEXT !

Quote Originally Posted by TehToxic
    it all depends on the girl, i (hmmmm how can i put this pollitely) will lick ALL of my g/f's pelvic orafices during oral sex,either on the rag or off why? because she has GREAT hygene and if she lets me put my face down there you can bet your life that everything is clean and taken care of, wich is a great thing, my girlfriend has alot of respect for me as i do for her. and alot of girls are like this and thats one of the reasons i like giving oral sex. girls that dont take care of themselves are a totally different story and they mess stuff up for the girls who do!

oh and as far as sex on the period, no big deal, me and my g/f do it so much its a normal thing now!!!

I totally agree with you! So many people come onto this board and complain about their s.o. being stinky and they avoid oral ....People who want oral sex should always be clean and showered just prior to...just common sense, and who wants to munch on day old knob or pussy??? ewwww

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    ... ha , now THAT made me laugh .
    :dont want to waste time with ppl that are too close minded and take a forum comment too seriously :

burp ! ... no more comments ... NEXT !
    N i c e, bud!

ugh...

i don't know if i could do that. Sounds rather icky

Old

did it several times... not my style... but im down for anything if my ladies are down.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345