+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: No sex after getting married...

if the 'e' was changed to an 'a', meh sn would be my exact initials. funny, isn't it? also, i like saying it, "meh, whatever."

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    SITUATIONAL, PEOPLE!! You're not automatically born to have it harder or easier because you're a man or woman. To think otherwise is ... just stupid.
    That's just exactly it Tone. People need to stop whining about which sex has it harder in life, which race, which social class, blah blah blah.....

Because the truth is, everyone has their own shit to deal with, and most people are riding the big old pity train of how much harder it is for them compared to everyone else. Guess what.....there's people living much harder lives than you, lives you probably couldn't handle, so those of you whining about how much harder your life is should just shut up about it and stop being such a pussy.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    That's just exactly it Tone. People need to stop whining about which sex has it harder in life, which race, which social class, blah blah blah.....

Because the truth is, everyone has their own shit to deal with, and most people are riding the big old pity train of how much harder it is for them compared to everyone else. Guess what.....there's people living much harder lives than you, lives you probably couldn't handle, so those of you whining about how much harder your life is should just shut up about it and stop being such a pussy.

Ugh, don't really want to ask this, but who were you referring to?
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Who the fvck are you again?

Lighten up TakingLifeTooSeriously-Boy.

I don't know about "dating" in Europe, but I do know that American men like their women clean shaven (armpits, stach etc.) and showered.
    You obviously haven't been to europe recently !!

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer

i agree.
    ______

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know the only person that even noticed I posted that "we can't possibly know what everyone has has been through so we can't compare to one another" was Tone!

And I will clarify my statements. I have never said anything about woman having it harder or easier for that matter, than men. I was arguing the posts some men had made in this thread thinking woman don't deal with similar issues. Nor do i think anyone on here really said anything about themselves in particular so I disagree anyone was whining about how "their" life was any harder than anybody else.

But I agree with you if your speaking about people in general!

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It was a response to Tone's statement, people in general, and also a few other people such as Neo who were claiming that men have it so much harder than women, because women only have to marry rich and have babies.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I figured as much Bluesummer, but I had clarify my post of course! You should know I'm argumentative by now...

I stand by my statements earlier. At least I gave examples that are unique to guys. Some of you cited examples that are mutual for both sexes while others chose to be politically correct. I firmly believe women are not held to the same degree of expectations as men. Seriously, I will change my mind if you convince me I'm wrong. I am not saying women cannot accomplish what men can. My point is that society doesn't frown upon you if you make very little money or display emotions in public. No one calls you a loser if you are a 21 yr old virgin. The comment I made about guys experiencing more peer pressure than girls came from my Wellness professor.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    I stand by my statements earlier. At least I gave examples that are unique to guys. Some of you cited examples that are mutual for both sexes while others chose to be politically correct. I firmly believe women are not held to the same degree of expectations as men. Seriously, I will change my mind if you convince me I'm wrong. I am not saying women cannot accomplish what men can. My point is that society doesn't frown upon you if you make very little money or display emotions in public. No one calls you a loser if you are a 21 yr old virgin. The comment I made about guys experiencing more peer pressure than girls came from my Wellness professor.
    No honey, the reason I gave situations for females was because you stated those examples you gave were specific to men which they are not. Your not looking on the other side of this. Like I said before each sex has their own unique and similar circumstances but we can't say one sex is harder than the other because we truly can not understand due to the fact that we can't be both male and female (hermaphrodites excluded) and feel like a male and feel like a woman at the same time... get what I'm saying?

And yes Neo ok so society can frown upon men making little money, but there are circumstances for woman that can be as equally hindering! So one sex does not ahve it harder than the other.... They both face obstacles and feel the same pain and anguish for thigns they do or do not do!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Poor men suffer to the same extent as ugly women. Neither gender has cornered the market on suffering.

What the hell is a "wellness professor"? It sounds like psychobabble to me.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

lilwing89 Guest
    i dont like how girls think they have it so bad when they actually have it pretty good. and i dont like how guys just dig themselves in deeper holes and blame it on pms.

and now i dont know why guys and girls like eachother.
    thankyouverymuch.

wow, what a thread.

I very much agree with everyone (Tone and RoseB, I think it was) who's said that you can't say either sex has it 'harder' than the other in life.

throwing stuff like "you only have to marry and have kids!" and "we must go to war" is just silly. I had to stop myself from ranting about why those arguments are silly on so many levels..

I have to say though, when it comes to contraception and having kids.. women do seem to have a rough deal there.

and to finish off, a cute story:

when I was little I thought about it and decided it'd be better to be a boy. Then I realised that they have to shave their faces when they grow up, and I changed my mind ^.^

_____
    EDIT:
    I found a good article on the female sex drive:
    [url]http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/womenshealth/features/sexualdesire.htm[/url]

though wjmay said her drive disappeared after she started taking the pill, and shh! said it can take over a year to come back after stopping the pill, so it seems to be obvious what it is (?)
    Last edited by Tiay; 21-01-06 at 09:59 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OK So I'd like to hear from the original poster, now we that got that debate moved into another thread!

Have you taken any advice into consideration, or come up with any ideas as to what you might do?

Man I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but I've been married over 10 years and the sex is better. If your wife isn't having sex with you she is having it with someone else.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast