+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Update: I'm Finally Free

Tone Guest
    LoL I know I'm just playin.

For real though - I just haven't met anyone I'm interested in like that in a long long time. I WISH I had someone I was interested in cause I would go after it in a heartbeat..

I'm just on a bit of an unlucky streak.. met this really cool girl at lunch the other day - buuuut of course she's been married for 6 years. Then the poker girl is in like a 3 year relationship.. I changed seats in my algebra class to sit next to this smokin girl, started to talk to her and find out she's got a man.. girls that are interested in me I'm not interested back.. BUT - You will NOT see me hang my head... I keep it held high and always on the look for a fly chica.

Rock on Tone
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    I'm just on a bit of an unlucky streak.. met this really cool girl at lunch the other day - buuuut of course she's been married for 6 years. Then the poker girl is in like a 3 year relationship.. I changed seats in my algebra class to sit next to this smokin girl, started to talk to her and find out she's got a man..
    Damn bro, I've been going throught this shit too. I asked a girl at the store out yesterday shes got a boyfriend. I swithced seats in my spanish 1 to sit next to this cute little girl and she has a boyfriend. It seems like 2/3 shorties has got a man.

For real though - I just haven't met anyone I'm interested in like that in a long long time. I WISH I had someone I was interested in cause I would go after it in a heartbeat..
    Tone Seriously

Do you know what I had to go through to find the girl I am with right now???

I had to go through 10 disastrous dates with mostly self centered, egotistic, spoiled brats who mostly were too busy being obsessed over themselves and their appearance to ever be in a healthy relationship. Well, not all of them, some were okay. But still, it's like a battlefield out there and you have to get yourself ready for the guerilla style dating... You know, multiple phone number exposure, exposure to multiple social circles, some kiss and run. Because for every cute, easy going, honest, huggable, dateable, right girl there are 10 spoiled brats out there waiting for you around the corner to fall inside their net. But you have no choice but to take chances to find that right one hiding within the 10. So, prepare yourself for multiple exposure if you plan to succeed in this cruel world of dating.

Well, my 3 cents anyway
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Yuck...........that sure sounds like a lot of work. Bleck

Quote Originally Posted by clynn
    Yuck...........that sure sounds like a lot of work. Bleck
    I know

But the end justifies the means and everything is good now that I found my girl

You just always have to keep your goal insight

...And ofcourse it's all about having fun along the way. (Something that Tone can do even if blindfolded)
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Lincoln, NE:

[URL=http://img122.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beautifulwomen2004dec171ef.jpg][/URL]

Good God!

I'm pretty sure if I asked her out she'd say yes... but she's blonde, and just not what I'm lookin for. You know, fun to flirt with but that's about it.
    Good move! You know how dumb those blondes can be.

For real though - I just haven't met anyone I'm interested in like that in a long long time
    READ: Gaye.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    READ: Gaye.
    Only for you, handsome.

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    Damn bro, I've been going throught this shit too. I asked a girl at the store out yesterday shes got a boyfriend. I swithced seats in my spanish 1 to sit next to this cute little girl and she has a boyfriend. It seems like 2/3 shorties has got a man.
    LoL for real, that's why I always tell people that post here to go for it right away when they meet someone they like.. cause the good ones never stay single for long.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya
    Tone Seriously

Do you know what I had to go through to find the girl I am with right now???

I had to go through 10 disastrous dates with mostly self centered, egotistic, spoiled brats who mostly were too busy being obsessed over themselves and their appearance to ever be in a healthy relationship. Well, not all of them, some were okay. But still, it's like a battlefield out there and you have to get yourself ready for the guerilla style dating... You know, multiple phone number exposure, exposure to multiple social circles, some kiss and run. Because for every cute, easy going, honest, huggable, dateable, right girl there are 10 spoiled brats out there waiting for you around the corner to fall inside their net. But you have no choice but to take chances to find that right one hiding within the 10. So, prepare yourself for multiple exposure if you plan to succeed in this cruel world of dating.

Well, my 3 cents anyway
    Right on, Mish! It's so true too.. and I'm fully aware of it. I don't have anyone to blame but myself for being single - and I know this. If I wanted a girlfriend - I'd have one. But I don't want to have a girlfriend JUST to say I have a girlfriend.. call me shallow, call me picky.. but if I don't see real potential/future in someone - I'm not gonna waste her, or my time. Which means I have to deal with being single until I meet one worth goin after, and I'm okay with that.

Sorry to derail your thread, Nina.

How about an update on how things are going?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nah, it's what happens. I'm not so self centered as to come on here and say "Hey! This is MY thread!! Why aren't you addressing MY ISSUES??"

I can't believe you would have a problem meeting a nice girl, Tony. You seem like such a great person.....the waiting will pay off for sure though. I'm sure of it!

As for me, I'm doing fine. Easily adjusting to single life, and rather enjoying it. Think I will actually consider possibly letting my close friends hook me up with their good friend, who is that hottie I met in Vegas. In a month or so. I'll let you all know what goes down.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    . I'll let you all know what goes down.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ha ha Lloyd. I'm not sure we want to get that specific...............
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Tone Guest
    Awesome Nina!

Is the jerkoff still tryin to talk to you?

Girls are weird. I'm leavin' 'em alone.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Girls are weird. I'm leavin' 'em alone.
    Nooo! Come back, don't goto the Dark Side!!

Tone Guest
    You been there once Hayward... I don't think you want to go back... besides - girls are soo...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast