+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: unprotected sex

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    . . . I am learning a LOT more now than I would have when I was 18. Plus, every professor I've had has loved having adult students.
    Part of that is because you have knowledge and experience outside of academic settings.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by daletom
    Part of that is because you have knowledge and experience outside of academic settings.
    Maybe, but I tend to think it is because I actually want to learn the material they are teaching, and no one is forcing me to be there.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Maybe, but I tend to think it is because I actually want to learn the material they are teaching, and no one is forcing me to be there.
    That's part of it - you have developed interests, curiosity and motivations that are truly your own. The 17-year-olds are largely acting on somebody else's suggested script. And I'm not condemning that - it's one way to help them develop THEIR interests, curiosities and motivations.

Love without any protection may be dangerous............

If we're just talking about protection from pregnancy (and not STDs) then I say just do oral and anal.

women are bic...
    u donno what disseases they have i recommend the condom
    unless you know th bch

Renu, I'm already tired of you. Do you actually have anything to say, or are you just going to sit there slumped in the corner, stinking of gin and mumbling?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Renu View Post
    u donno what disseases they have i recommend the condom
    Funny, that is the same thing I say about males.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Have you try anal sex?
    Last edited by TAVS; 24-08-06 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Sig Advertisement

Hi, although I am in my teens but I have collected enough info. on the various aspects of sex and now I am fully confident to have my first sexual encounter. Now using condoms while sex according to me diminishes the pleasure derived from it considerably and I dont want this to happen in my first sexual expedition. Moreover I know where to stop so this shouldnt be a problem for me anyways. Still if owing to circumstances I get carried away and ejaculate inside her there are ready pills available now that can defer unplanned pregnancy so in this case why should I compromise with my pleasure. Tell me the finer points regarding this or if my conception is wrong?
    They are best when they are [url=http://www.sleazyeddie.com/ass.html]round and brown[/url] and have [url=http://www.bustyplus.com/]big naturals[/url]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by !!abbot View Post
    Hi, although I am in my teens but I have collected enough info. on the various aspects of sex and now I am fully confident to have my first sexual encounter. Now using condoms while sex according to me diminishes the pleasure derived from it considerably and I dont want this to happen in my first sexual expedition. Moreover I know where to stop so this shouldnt be a problem for me anyways. Still if owing to circumstances I get carried away and ejaculate inside her there are ready pills available now that can defer unplanned pregnancy so in this case why should I compromise with my pleasure. Tell me the finer points regarding this or if my conception is wrong?
    What makes you think she would be willing to take (or can even GET) morning after pills? Are you aware that they have unpleasant side effects? ...and that in some states you have to be over 18 to get them? Also, perhaps even more importantly, sex without a condom increases the risk of contracting STDs.

If you are a virgin, you will be happy to get your willy inside anything, so I don't think you need to worry about diminished pleasure.
    Last edited by vashti; 12-09-06 at 11:25 PM.

...just in case you're wondering why there's an HIV/AIDS pandemic.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345