+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: virgins?

You are so right Jane. lmao!! Yes, girls can be just as bad and yeah, theres two ways to spell it (Manhor or Manwhore).

Innova!!! You silly. Not all guys are Manhor's. lmao.
    Last edited by Fawn; 23-02-04 at 10:39 PM.

im certainly not a "manhor"
    JuSt ThInK aBoUt It!

Vancouver, BC, Canada: It sux my g/f lives in Aldergrove, i gotta bus there evry Sat.
    12-13 is quite young... but i live in canada so w/e
    How many frenches in a day is average if u only see tha grl once a week, id say 10-50

yeh i dont want to be a "manhor", but i do want to experience sex, but with the love with it. I want a long term relationship and make the day i lose my virgiinity a special one, definatley not to some "outgoing" girl. lol
    Hysteria

Originally posted by hysteria
    yeh i dont want to be a "manhor", but i do want to experience sex, but with the love with it. I want a long term relationship and make the day i lose my virgiinity a special one, definatley not to some "outgoing" girl. lol
    same here buddy!
    JuSt ThInK aBoUt It!

I'm 17,almost 18,and I'm not much preoccupied with this virginy thing.Especially because I don't have a boyfriend.
    Though I have thought of how will it be when I have a boyfriend and he asks me to have sex,I have came to the conclusion that I'm a little of a control freak.
    Yes, I'm a BIG control freak,when i get to think of this I start wonder "And if the condom broke and I get pregnant?" and "I'm too shy to go to the pharmacy and buy the pill!",stuff like that.
    Those are my major concerns,but of course I'm not going to do it with just any guy.
    Getting pregant at early ages is a thing that happens WAY too much to girls of my age and younger,for example a girl of my school got pregnant last year and she was just 15 or 16.Damn!She had to marry the guy who got her pregant,but she's still in school.
    I would get completely nuts if something like that happened to me.
    Anyway,there's a guy that I wouldn't mind to loose my virginity(not all!),mostly because I'm a great fan of him and he drives me SO crazy.I have pictures of him all over the place...ooh...Quaresma...
    Okay I'll shut up now before I get horny.

i understand what your saying, because im 17 almost 18 and i do get concerned what the first time will be like. it has ti be the exact right time. there aint no one in my mind who i'd like to lose it to though. ill just have to wait. Your last couple of sentances were scary by the way.
    JuSt ThInK aBoUt It!

curiosity killed me. i don't think virginity is anything important nowadays. i may be wrong but i just don't see it. the main thing to worry about are the morals of the person in question. the girl i lost mine to at the time was a serious catholic. she was taught to wait until marriage. at the time we both thought we were going to get married so we didn't see anything wrong in losing it to each other. i felt so guilty convincing her, but i don't feel guilty anymore tho, it's always the quiet ones you have to look out for...those bitches are evil!!! but anyways, ya she had strong morals on the outside but on the inside she just needed a little push. so you have to just worry about yourself and ask if you really want to lose it to this person or not. after that happens, you kinda know who you are by then.
    Last edited by PandaCivic; 09-03-04 at 12:13 AM.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

the girl i lost mine to at the time was a serious catholic. she was taught to wait until marriage. at the time we both thought we were going to get married so we didn't see anything wrong in losing it to each other.
    Funny. That's the EXACT same situation I'm facing right now. She's deciding whether it's 'right' for her or not.

how interesting!
    JuSt ThInK aBoUt It!

Fred,

If you don't mind my asking, how long were you with your girlfriend before the decision was made and you two finally broke that forbidden seal?

i never have broken the seal.
    JuSt ThInK aBoUt It!

My bad, Fred. That post was supposed to be directed towards Pand-civic. Panda, if you don't mind, how long were you guys together before you guys ended up having sex?

Alexi

oh ok then. no worries
    JuSt ThInK aBoUt It!

I'm fourteen.. and I already lost my virginity.. like about a month ago to my bf..

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast