View Poll Results: Who's the Ultimate Jackass?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • OV

2 8.70%
  • Neo

0 0%
  • The Late, the Great King Zarathu

6 26.09%
  • Frasbee

2 8.70%
  • Gribble

1 4.35%
  • Zro

6 26.09%
  • Lilwing

1 4.35%
  • Charlie Boy

1 4.35%
  • Kiechi

0 0%
  • Vashti - Damn her! She's an evil one.

4 17.39%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the Ultimate A-Hole?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There was a blowup and I wasn't here for it??

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know, you hate these guys when they are here, then once they are gone.... snore!

I think we all love having someone to hate.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by LoveTwist View Post
    I think we should have a 'Who's the biggest bitch on LF?' poll and put zro's name right at the top. He's always calling everyone else a bitch, so would be ****ing hilarious if he won it!!
    why are you always trying to speak my name bitch?? trying to get attention??jesus ****ing christ, i just mind my own ****ing business and post exactly what i think, if you get pissed off abut it, thats not my mother****ing problem, go ahead make a poll see if i give a ****, its the internet for ****'s sake, get a life bitch, stop mentioning my name

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There are few things so easily gratifying than prodding somebody so easily aggravated.

Prod, prod, prod.

Sorry, I mean, zro, zro, zro.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's like rattling the cage of a half-starved pitbull and watching it hurl itself, snarling and snapping at the bars time and time again. Never gets old.

if you know that the pitbull is contained by bars, then whats the ****ing point of prodding? you know what you faggots remind me of the guys at school who would act all tough in class and then come lunch time when its time to walk the walk, they run into the girls toilets praying i dont find them

Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    why are you always trying to speak my name bitch?? trying to get attention??jesus ****ing christ, i just mind my own ****ing business and post exactly what i think, if you get pissed off abut it, that’s not my mother****ing problem, go ahead make a poll see if i give a ****, its the internet for ****'s sake, get a life bitch, stop mentioning my name
    Oops... Sorry... Didn't mean to hit a nerve there. Thought it would be funny, but obviously I was mistaken. And you are indeed correct. Attention is what I sought with that comment, I confess. Please accept my most humble apologies.

Now I know you're so easily offended I will try my utmost to keep my 'clearly off-key comedic sense' far away from the mention of your name.

Would take a chill pill for the temper though buddy, just some friendly advice… Would hate to see you explode as a result of anger overload.
    "Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies."
    -Rule of Acquisition 76.

i dont give a **** about your apology bitch, just dont open your ****ing mouth about me

Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    i dont give a **** about your apology bitch, just dont open your ****ing mouth about me
    Zipped it is. Hope you have a great day!
    "Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies."
    -Rule of Acquisition 76.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Nah, we get people like him all the time, but most don't stick around very often. Remember that crazy Catholic Filipino?

He'd always come down on people because they didn't share the same beliefs as him, and then to dodge responsibility for pissing people off he always ended his threads and comments with somethin' like "but that's just me", or "that's just what I believe".

Example: "If you masturbate you clearly are suffering from some kind of mental illness passed down by your ignorant, non-believing parents. Jesus died on the cross so you wouldn't have an excuse to be so wasteful of God's gift to you. It's too bad you've not been shown the light as I have...I mean, that's just my opinion." (in other words: don't get mad at me, I'm simply a messenger of the "truth")

Some people hate taking responsibility for the things they say.

"I'm not racist, but..."
    lol wasn't his name one or something like that?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lovetwist, don't let that sorry cunt bully you. Say whatever the hell you please and let him puke all over himself if that's what makes him happy.

lovetwist, you or your mother or the entire ****ing board can say whatever they ****ing want as long as you dont ****ing mention me, if you think so low of me - then why open your ****ing mouth about me??

i think you are a worthless piece of shit who hardly ever posts constructive things and who in real life would be a spinless little bitch, i have absolutely no respect for you - thats why i dont mention your ****ing name, i am assuming you think the same, so dont ****ing mention mine....simple really

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTwist View Post
    Oops... Sorry... Didn't mean to hit a nerve there.
    Yeah, don't fret, he'll find any excuse to insult people and then play victim to the masses.

So dose anyone know who as the most votes as can't vote
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

God you don't know what people are really like do until someone tells you lol
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast