+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: bodies

Tedel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Startingover View Post
    Just like many women look for broad shouldered "strong" men. It's the primal desire for protection.
    If this is true, I'm pi**ed off. I've got narrow shoulders.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedel View Post
    If this is true, I'm pi**ed off. I've got narrow shoulders.
    Yeah, I'm really sure that's gonna make a huge difference between whether a woman will or won't date you...

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Heheheh. I have broad shoulders. Guard your wimmins.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Oh, so you do consider yourself asian?

THIS IS MY BIGGEST PET PEEVE
    I'm mixed and mixed people are not one thing or another, they are MIXED, geeze if everyone just got all mixed up everyone would eventually lose track anyways, it's such a stupid question.
    sorry to get all out of the loveforum stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by eXeSSum View Post
    you need a diet with a high concentration of proteins vitamin a nd c this means youre on a fish diet (dont like fish--->keyword--->sacrifice)
    thanks for the tips though i'm a strict vegetarian going vegan

I have the odd feeling that I mentioned this before.. but..

stretchmarks ----> check out bio oil. (google it, you'll find it)
    one of my housemates at college recommended it, and it's working for me so far, so it's worth a try, though wont work for everyone.

Actually, Shakira has a beautiful body, but she's just 1.50 m tall!
    Really? I'm only 4cm taller than her Being short isn't that bad though because for a start you don't look stupid if your boyfriend's short. Also you always look delicate and petite the way a woman should be.. and in the bedroom it's pretty easy to put you in any position.. providing you're fairly flexible too. I assure you I spend most of my time, when I have sex, without my body touching any surface but the skin of the man I am fornicating with. How exciting ^^.
    your boyfriend thinks I'm hot

To answer Giga and Vashti on why men like Asian women, it might be because of the youth they reflect in their faces rather than any girly look. Taking into account that men are a little more primitive (at least biologically) than women, we basically look for fertility in a female.

This can mean:
    + Youth (Asians)
    + Large breasts (Americans and Europeans)
    + Wide hips (Latins)

or all of the above! Every culture measures fertility from a different point of view, but all men look for the same, anyway.

My 0.02
    I feel infertile now. I am.. British.. so what are we meant to have? Am I classed as european? I don't have large breasts, I don't have large hips.. but I'm 16.. so I have the youth side of it. Save up for a boob job for when I'm 18 I think.
    your boyfriend thinks I'm hot

Quote Originally Posted by Babydoll View Post
    I feel infertile now. I am.. British.. so what are we meant to have? Am I classed as european? I don't have large breasts, I don't have large hips.. but I'm 16.. so I have the youth side of it. Save up for a boob job for when I'm 18 I think.
    Obviously British are european.. I mean.. unless you happen to live in some very narrow-minded village in France.. where only members of the EU are "true" europeans... but no.. British are obviously Europeans and have added much to european culture..

not having large hips.. more power to you.. I don't see why guys find large hips attractive, I don't.. and I think the same can be said about British men and european men in general.. I mean.. if you're unsure.. just go to fhm.com or google Keeley Hazell.. this seems to more-or-less accurately sum up the desires of british men..

anyway.. personally.. I like a woman with a petite figure.. the so-called "spinners"... girls you can just grab.. toss on top of you.. and go at it with for hours on end.. Also.. you're 16.. your body is still not ready yet.. DO NOT get breast augmentation until age 20; by age 20 you're more or less done in that area.. so, if you're still not happy.. you can then make that investment..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

I think this sums up everything there is to say on the matter:

ww w.youtube.co m/watch?v=KtaIqvKvW6Y

Sorry about the spaces. I don't have 15 posts yet. Also sorry if I broke the rules, but this was too perfect not to post.

Tedel Guest
    Well, I didn't mean to start a racist twist for this topic. I was just saying that the way in which people look for beauty depends on their raise. The ones I mentioned are the most general ones as far as I'm concerned.

Now I'll post what I think. Body is important, but more important is how self-confident you feel with your own body. For me, that is sexier than any wide hips, big boobies or the most beautiful silhouette.

I have one thing to say : a woman confident about her body is major turn on.
    let me edit :

I mean we all go through stuff in life and it leaves scares inside and out.
    But that makes us who we are. So why be scared about yourself.
    Isn't all those scares why he wants to be with you ?
    Last edited by BlackTop; 06-11-07 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alidile View Post
    Oh, so you do consider yourself asian?

THIS IS MY BIGGEST PET PEEVE
    I'm mixed and mixed people are not one thing or another, they are MIXED, geeze if everyone just got all mixed up everyone would eventually lose track anyways, it's such a stupid question.
    sorry to get all out of the loveforum stuff.
    i can understand you as i'm mixed myself: half-hungarian, half-filipino. though, an ignorant mother ****er asks if i'm korean, chinese, or japanese. so i usually like to respond and tell that i'm an american male and that's all they need to know. as if my heritage makes a HUGE difference...my ass. i consider myself mixed.
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

and on this topic: i find a girl who is confident about herself is sexy, but an arrogant one a major turn-off. lol i guess it's kind of like how a girl finds a guy arrogant is unattractive. still i find that an arrogant girl is a HUGE pain in the ass.
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael6084 View Post
    i can understand you as i'm mixed myself: half-hungarian, half-filipino. though, an ignorant mother ****er asks if i'm korean, chinese, or japanese. so i usually like to respond and tell that i'm an american male and that's all they need to know. as if my heritage makes a HUGE difference...my ass. i consider myself mixed.

I guess I am not really understanding the hostility about someone being curious about your ethnicity... Why is the question so offensive? Why don't you just say "half-hungarian, half-filipino"?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast