+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: my secret chubby tummy

Oh gawd....wtf about your secret chubby tummy. You sound like sex pot that any guy would be fortunate to be with...except for an very obsessive mind....should I tell him my little secret about the one faux imperfection in my otherwise perfect body?

I advise not to tell him. He'll find out when your 65 and you'll find out about his waist lard when he's 45.

Actually, you sound like the type of woman who'll never have the think waist because you control it. So bully for him to get to marry a brainy woman with the body of a movie starlet.

PS I'm a guy and I'm 5'7" and 142...so, your 137 lbs...might want to get yourself down to 125...you'll lose a half cup size on the boobies, but that'll be okay.

My last gf was 5'10" 135.

i don't worry about these things because i have a perfect body.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Tone Guest
    OP sounds HOT

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post

PS I'm a guy and I'm 5'7" and 142...so, your 137 lbs...might want to get yourself down to 125...you'll lose a half cup size on the boobies, but that'll be okay.

My last gf was 5'10" 135.
    Oh, good god! This is the type of things you post that piss me off! Has it occurred to you that perhaps your body isn't the appropriate standard by which to measure other people?

The ideal BMI is 18.5 - 25. I calculated her BMI to be 21.5. Her weight is healthy and normal. In fact, her BMI is lower than yours when adjustments are made for gender.
    Last edited by vashti; 21-12-07 at 12:20 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    The ideal BMI is 18.5 - 25. I calculated her BMI to be 21.5. Her weight is healthy and normal. In fact, her BMI is lower than yours when adjustments are made for gender.
    Cam's a fatty! Hahahaha! Must be all that whiskey...

I think ppl know when they are getting chunky. Just do something about it when you notice rather than letting it get out of control. Stop eating late, stop eating junk & go for a walk everyday.

I don't have anything important to contribute to this thread. I only like to share my opinion that 11 months is not enough to decide wether the person is love of your life or not. I know women who at the beginning thought they are spending the rest of their life with that special guy, but after 2 or 3 years it goes away. I don't believe in fast assumptions.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Cam's a fatty! Hahahaha! Must be all that whiskey...

I think ppl know when they are getting chunky. Just do something about it when you notice rather than letting it get out of control. Stop eating late, stop eating junk & go for a walk everyday.
    5'7" 142 is hardly "a fatty"...more like stick thin. Only issue I've got is cholesterol. Right through the f-ing ceiling. Apparently related to stress.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Oh, good god! This is the type of things you post that piss me off! Has it occurred to you that perhaps your body isn't the appropriate standard by which to measure other people?

now now.. don't get jealous here.. i have the same body... i'm 5 7 and i weigh about 130-140 pounds..

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Raverboy808 View Post
    now now.. don't get jealous here.. i have the same body... i'm 5 7 and i weigh about 130-140 pounds..

raverboy

Yes, but you are Asian. They use a different scale for BMI with Asians because they are known to carry a lower percentage of body fat.

Anyway, we like you just they way you are.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    5'7" 142 is hardly "a fatty"...more like stick thin. Only issue I've got is cholesterol. Right through the f-ing ceiling. Apparently related to stress.
    One of the Preventable Three, Cam. There are drugs to treat that. And the stress doesn't help, but despite all the advice etc you will get about diet, etc, most of your cholesterol comes from your liver & is determined by your genetic makeup. Look to your dad & his dad for clues.

And you smoke cigars. Damn MI waiting to happen.

i think that rather than using a fat calculaor on my body, i'd need a breathalizer..

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345