+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the most romantic thing your Boyfriend or husband done?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Here's some worthwhile advice.

Don't celebrate 6 months.

Seriously.
    Why's that I might ask? I was just gonna get her somthing small and cute. Like a teddy bear or somthen like that
    TJ the µß3R Trance Junkie

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    3 months.

6 months.

9 months.

All that is dumb.

So early in the relationship you probably don't need an excuse to be super nice to each other when you consider you're probably still in the infatuation phase.

1 year I think is worth having a little celebration over, any chick would probably upset a guy didn't celebrate a whole year, but anything less is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post

1 year I think is worth having a little celebration over, any chick would probably upset a guy didn't celebrate a whole year, but anything less is dumb.
    I NEVER celebrated a 1 year, 2 year, 7 year or any year anniversary with the ex. I really could not figure out what day it was anyways. lol...and I don't know the day for the current bf either. What kind of girl am I? lol

At least when/if I get married, I will know the date.
    Last edited by lesa; 22-05-08 at 06:09 AM.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree xelebrating 6 months is silly. Like it's major accomplishment or something.....wait until one year, at LEAST. My bf and I can't remember when our anniversary is, other than it was sometme in mid August. I'm not celebrating any anniversaries until I'm married again, anyways. My years of dating have proven that celebrating 'dating anniversaries' is a waste of time.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have our official starting date well documented here in these very forums.

Some of you were even here to get up to the day coverage.

If you want to do something nice for a six month...cook together or cook for her. We cooked together, it was fun and good. Plus it's cheap.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkukiller View Post

once in awhile some people feel they need some kind of proof of appreciation. its kind of sweet. if i could celebrate something every day i would. <333
    I agree that celebrating 6 months, 9 months, whatever is silly, but it is also harmless.

OP - I suggest if you want to do something, make it sweet and very simple. Bake a cake together, and pick her some pretty flowers out of the yard.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yea cooking is a great idea. She isn't allowed to cook at home cus she isn't very good. I used to get stright A's at highschool for my cooking. I can show her a few tricks aswell. It would be kinda romantic aswell and we would appreciate the food more becuse we put the effort into it. I might just do that.

Cheers

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Light the candles when you eat whatever you make (more romantic). Just be careful with them - my friend's daughter burnt their house down two weeks ago with an unsupervised candle.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

this was a rose i made for valentines day. i have no welding experience. i spent about 2 hours in the freezing cold to make this for my ex girlfriend. she didnt even appreciate it.

I bought sheets of copper, cut and shaped them. i used a blow torch and copper welding rod to join the pieces. i was really surprised with her reaction, she was like wow. she left it in her car for about a week and it was on the floor in the back seat..
    we werent together much longer after that, she didnt really appreciate anything else i would do for her haha...

[url]http://geocities.com/zerokool189/DSC02382.JPG[/url]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That link doesn't work, zero.

sorry

[url]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a244/tyrannyoffrank/DSC02382.jpg[/url]
    Last edited by zerokool189; 23-05-08 at 02:39 AM.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just before I came overseas I spent weeks putting together this sort of book for Kristin. I wrote the story of our relationship from an outsiders' perspective - good and bad - and illustrated it with photos I took. It has everything from the night I met her (at a party - I went back to that house), to some of our trips away, me teaching her to surf and some of our memorable fights. I drove all over Sydney taking those damn photos. Then I put it all together and got it bound. I wrapped it up in brown paper and took her out to the city to a cocktail bar and then dinner and gave it to her.

I'm not great at expressing my feelings verbally, so I wanted to put across how much she meant to me. At that time I know she was doubting how I could love her and take off overseas.

zero...that's a bad ass flower. Sounds like a complete bitch if she didn't appreciate something like that. I'm going to make one just because. I love old copper stuff. I'll probably give it to my mom for her rose garden.

You wouldn't happen to have the instructions still? I'm going to assume it's like soldering, except with copper welding rods and a blowtorch?

Quote Originally Posted by zerokool189 View Post
    this was a rose i made for valentines day. i have no welding experience. i spent about 2 hours in the freezing cold to make this for my ex girlfriend. she didnt even appreciate it.

I bought sheets of copper, cut and shaped them. i used a blow torch and copper welding rod to join the pieces. i was really surprised with her reaction, she was like wow. she left it in her car for about a week and it was on the floor in the back seat..
    we werent together much longer after that, she didnt really appreciate anything else i would do for her haha...

[url]http://geocities.com/zerokool189/DSC02382.JPG[/url]

Damn man that is a sweet rose. I wish I would be able to do somthing like that... damn stupid crappy hands can't do shit for me... anyway lol. Nice work on it. I'm sure if you make another one for a new gf she would love it. My gf sure would

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast