+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Need some suggestions for paper.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    That sounds like a good topic. Were you arguing in favor or against?
    I was against it. There is a lot of information and facts that proved that the ban did not help combat the problem. Once schools only provided healthy lunches the demand for meals went down by over 20%. I think I put up a decent argument and refutation. Well, that was my last out of class paper for this summer course.

I only got my final to do this Thursday then I am done. =)
    Then I got a one month vacation till college starts again, haha whoo!

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    And then think of the designer drugs we could have. I'd try Bailey's Chocolate-flavoured pot, wouldn't you?
    Aaaaaaahhhh! I can't stand when people call synthetic drugs designer drugs... Synthetic is the better word

If drugs were legal, then any quality differences could also be addressed on the up & up. Bad trips, that kind of thing would be less.
    Bad trips aren't caused by impurities

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I have no respect for addicts of any kind.
    Me too. Have you seen the behavior of addicts of prescription drugs?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've always felt that outlawing drugs creates more problems than it solves. The government ought to just hand billions to drug cartels to save everyone time and effort.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Jbleezyj View Post
    I was against it. There is a lot of information and facts that proved that the ban did not help combat the problem. Once schools only provided healthy lunches the demand for meals went down by over 20%. I think I put up a decent argument and refutation. Well, that was my last out of class paper for this summer course.

I only got my final to do this Thursday then I am done. =)
    Then I got a one month vacation till college starts again, haha whoo!
    I did not eat my high school food and I am not fat at all. That's an interesting topic. Someone needs to tell these powers that demand these healthy lunches. Sometimes I eat for pleasure and then workout. The problem is that there are less physical activities in schools.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Me too. Have you seen the behavior of addicts of prescription drugs?

Yes. Junkie nurses must be about the worst. They steal drugs from their patients who are too sick and confused to complain about it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

about a year ago some script junkie held up a pharmacy. that was on the news i'm sure that happens a lot.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Not just that. There's quality issues. Lots of ppl went blind from drinking bad 'moonshine'. Non ethanol alcohol.

If drugs were legal, then any quality differences could also be addressed on the up & up. Bad trips, that kind of thing would be less. And making at least some drugs available, I suppose what you'd call soft drugs, would presumably keep some ppl away from the harder stuff. Like how ppl don't drink moonshine as much given the ready availability of alcohol.

And then think of the designer drugs we could have. I'd try Bailey's Chocolate-flavoured pot, wouldn't you?
    You have to think of drugs like methamphetamine though. That's a drug that's really unlike any other in regards to the euphoria that it produces. It's extremely toxic on the body and very damaging to families and communities. In Oregon, 85% of property crime was due to meth. And about 50% of parents losing their children was because of that. When the drug is made better and more pure, it's even more dangerous. The shittier it is, the less people use it.

Yes. Junkie nurses must be about the worst. They steal drugs from their patients who are too sick and confused to complain about it.
    From what I hear, drug abuse is the leading cause of nurses losing their jobs since it's so easy to get them. During a skill return today, my instructor demonstrated that after I have injected my patient with Demerol via IM, I need to take another needle, fill it with the remaining Demerol, and have another nurse witness me dumping it down the sink and then having the nurse sign off.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    From what I hear, drug abuse is the leading cause of nurses losing their jobs since it's so easy to get them. During a skill return today, my instructor demonstrated that after I have injected my patient with Demerol via IM, I need to take another needle, fill it with the remaining Demerol, and have another nurse witness me dumping it down the sink and then having the nurse sign off.
    Two needles? We just draw it all up into a single needle and waste the extra. We need a witness to sign, of course. Actually, all nurses do (not just students).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Can I sign on your ass? (Vash or Cain)

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cain says you can sign his ass, as long as you use your own body fluids to do it.

Weed should be legal. It's less harmful that fags and alcohol. The only reason it isn't imo, is because it'd be too much competition for the alcohol / fag companies. So people throw out stupid fake truths and everyone is brainwashed into thinking it's evil.

Cain --- As far as addictions go, 99% of the time people turn to drugs because of other underlying issues. It's easy sitting there pointing the finger.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    Cain --- As far as addictions go, 99% of the time people turn to drugs because of other underlying issues. It's easy sitting there pointing the finger.
    Whatever. Addiction shows that the person is weak. And honestly, people commit suicide for underlying reasons too but that doesn't mean that I respect suicides either. Doing drugs doesn't just affect you.

Two needles? We just draw it all up into a single needle and waste the extra. We need a witness to sign, of course. Actually, all nurses do (not just students).
    They are teaching us only to have the medication that is going to go into the patient in the first syringe and then to just use another to take out the rest to waste it. Of course, I'm sure in the real world I'll just take it all into the syringe and then dump the remainder into the sink before injecting the patient.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast