+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Am I insane?

The real fact is that u got to know her and u started to like Lorna. U search in her for that thing that u losed by getting older. Maybe u like to be with her because she looks like a child but in the same time she is mature. I guess this is just a stage in your life and I don't really think that this will last to much. She looks in you for the protection and the sensitive care that u have for her. Maybe is something that is similar to love but true love she may not feel until she will live actually with u and when she will get the same rights that u have in the house. Be brave and pray. Miracles happen and ur life is one the answer u will find inside u after u will pray

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Dangerous for who? The law is supposed to protect the child from men like this.

Anyway, our laws of consent vary from state to state, but generally, I think it is 18.
    For the children of course. That's exactly what I was trying to say. That I felt like the age of consent should be higher than 16 otherwise it is dangerous for children because they don't get the proper protection from pervs. Let me tell you I have NO sympathy for the OP. He doesn't deserve to even have a penis.

I am surprised that the age of consent in the U.K. is so low.
    Last edited by starbuck; 05-09-08 at 11:20 PM.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

I don't give a shit what the age of consent law is in the state I choose to live in. If it's 16 and the law can't intervene, I'll become Judge, Jury, and Executioner myself.
    I don't chase, I replace.

i know a 16 year old girl who's boobs just started developing not too long ago.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

age of consent for CT at least was 16, but anyone over 18 would count as statutory rape.... so yeah.... A flat 16 yr consent age does kinda disturb me...

wow.... and i thought i had troubles. andrew.... dude... check out the hospitals in your area. ill even be happy to mapquest them for you.

Thats too big of an age gap. Also considering she is under 18. Thats just wrong...

i dont know what your impression of the uk is, but i do know we have the highest teenage pregnancy levels across europe, by almost double, and we have always had this problem. the issue is not people having sex, the issue is the lack of education to make a responsible choice and informed desisions regarding pregnancy, sex and parenthood. it is a fault of the education system, the state welfare system and the lack of real 'parenting' in the current UK climate.

changing the age of concent will increase pregnancy rates, not decrease them. there are young girls of 13 BRAGGING about taking it up the wrong un!

i blame the disintegration of the modern uk society.

this is all i have to say on the matter....
    ...judge not a book by its cover, nor the words by the pages on which they are written...

..."you can hold back form the suffering of the world and you have free permission to do so, and it is within your nature. but perhaps in this holding back, you have invoked the one suffering you could have avoided"...

Age of consent in Sweden is 15, too low Reminds me of 9th grade when all the guys were pretending that they'd done it to sound cool.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345