+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Thanksgiving

yeah, but it doesn't make what happened in the past right. truth is people came here and took all the land and took the people and taught them the white people way to do things.

manhattan means the land of many hills in native language. there are no hills anymore.

there are places in new mexico where natives lived and battled with spaniards to keep them from destroying their land and people.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    1) I didn't forget any countries
    Former Yugoslavia, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Luxembourg, Scotland, Iceland, Hungary, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Moldova, Ukraine, Bulgaria.

And if you're not going to include Italy, then South Tyrol.

You probably know jack shit about those countries. And they are good countries. But whatever, as if your opinion matters.

2) This land was stolen? My fuccking ass. If you feel that why then how about your bleeding heart repents and moves back to Europe? Not only did the Native Americans not have concept of land ownership but the land was acquired just as any other piece of land has been settled for the last several thousands years. The Native Americans just bitch about it the most. How many times has the map of Europe been redrawn?
    Native Americans' beliefs on land were cored deeply with their spiritual beliefs. In fact, they believed that land was shared, not acquired.

You're being a complete idiot as usual. You're always whining about biblebashers and people teasing you for Christianity, but you obliviously try to justify the pillage, genocide, raiding and all the other immoral shit that happened (which decimated Native Americans physically AND spiritually), by telling me that maps in Europe were redrawn? Well gee, I hate to spoil your neo crusades.

Your ignorance makes me so angry, I could cut your legs off and ram my fist up your ass. Go read some books, because this requires logic; not long division. Better yet, why don't you pack your shit up and go live on an indian reservation, for a few years. We'll see who is bitching then.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 19-11-08 at 01:49 AM.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I just got back from reading a book dickhead- a biochemistry book that you would be too stupid to understand

Clearly you didn't pick up on the not so subtle hint that I was deliberately not mentioning Eastern Europe or Scandanavia

If I'm whining about biblebashers you are likewise whining about my distaste for the hypocritical arguments against European colonization of the Americas

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Better yet, why don't you pack your shit up and go live on an indian reservation, for a few years. We'll see who is bitching then.
    They should stop bitching and get the fucck off the reservation like my Native American friend from high school did. Holy fuccking shit

I just got back from reading a book dickhead- a biochemistry book that you would be too stupid to understand

Clearly you didn't pick up on the not so subtle hint that I was deliberately not mentioning Eastern Europe or Scandanavia

If I'm whining about biblebashers you are likewise whining about my distaste for the hypocritical arguments against European colonization of the Americas
    Why don't you put your biochemistry book where your mouth is and shut the **** up then?

They should stop bitching and get the fucck off the reservation like my Native American friend from high school did. Holy fuccking shit
    Because it's not that easy, dipshit.

If you two don't stop fighting, I'm going to anally rape the both of you.
    I don't chase, I replace.

One mans fears, are another's pleasures

but not mine, though.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's OK, lilwing is just upset because he always likes to play the part of the smart one but can't because he goes to a shitty school

I have better things to do and talk about with smart people

So do it, DM.
    Don't expect anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have since my last post

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345