+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: how to get to the dating stage?

success! more or less. She just sent me a msg thanking me for last night and a few other things. Tis good

Quote Originally Posted by savoysuit View Post
    success! more or less. She just sent me a msg thanking me for last night and a few other things. Tis good
    Woot! Go you! =)
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

heh, thanks

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Keep it up, Cabbage Man. We are 'rooting' for you.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

ok so I can probably close this thread now... but for a good reason. the objective of the thread, so to speak, has been achieved.

It's definitely at the dating stage now. I saw her last night at 5:30... was with her till 10 am this morning. She stayed over at my place (didn't sleep together or anything.. we both like to take things slow). The whole damned "kissing barrier" has been broken (more like shattered) at least ... we discussed a few things such as where we see things being right now... and we seem to be on a similar page. So guys there's your update... thanks all for the kind words and advice along the way

Congrats man. You seemed like a good guy from the get-go. It's always nice to see things like this. I wish you the best man.
    You're my chorus, my refrain
    The verse of my first pain

the best thing to do in the situation you are in right now is to act according to your intentions. If you are looking to date this woman then you should communicate that to her. Dont be afraid to do so and even if she says no she will be in the place you started off.

On another note, when you do go out focus on being very physical with her and touch her. That will communicate that you are interested in her on a sexual level and women love being touched anyways

Quote Originally Posted by jeffyrud View Post
    the best thing to do in the situation you are in right now is to act according to your intentions. If you are looking to date this woman then you should communicate that to her. Dont be afraid to do so and even if she says no she will be in the place you started off.

On another note, when you do go out focus on being very physical with her and touch her. That will communicate that you are interested in her on a sexual level and women love being touched anyways
    ah, but read my post a few posts up....

and TheGreek, thanks!

I suppose I just thought I'd let those who were encouraging me or advising me throughout the way on this that my relationship with this girl is still going strong, we're definitely exclusive bf/gf... all bases have been covered, etc. Everything's really good

thanks guys

I guess most who helped me probably aren't on this forum anymore... but nevertheless...

to prove that an awkward guy like myself can get a charming beautiful girl... and make it work... we recently celebrated 1 year of being together.

We plan to move to Europe and live together sometime in 2010.

Always keep hope alive!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345