+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Very concerned about my daughter.

Time to get the Pinkertons involved?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I also thought about that, that girl in his picture that is cropped out has been on his myspace for 3 years at least. It could have been someone he was married to and for him to still have that photo up there, is silly. He shouldn't wanna be reminded of the past, put a new pic up for my daughter, we know women do not wanna see a girl cropped out of our man's photo lol. Also found out that he still doesn't hang around women his own age, he hangs around a 40 year old girl who's a lesbian (nothing wrong with that cause I know and have gay friends and I don't judge) and she keeps calling him Erica as a joke and also saw her tease him about being gay. He reminds me of a man I used to know who was actually the sissy type, manic depressive and very controlling to his wife, and even hit her. Not saying this man is gonna turn out like that. But he is already controlling and the jealous type.

It just seems weird he can't get a woman from Canada and even more weird that a president of boys hockey team would be flirting with teenage women. He was 28 years old back then, the girl was 17 years old and the comments he left to her were just sick. He told he he would take her "london" virginity cause she was visiting London at the time. And he was leaving her naughty comments saying he would do her body good. Ugh! I knew a man that messed around with young women and ended up going to jail for it. I can't say he's this type of guy but the profile speaks for itself but at the same time, I do not wanna reay way too much into this. But you can't ignore the facts. He might turn out to be a decent guy, but he's still trying to control my daughter and rushing things with her and making like they are engaged, and that is just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by jtx09 View Post
    but he's still trying to control my daughter and rushing things with her and making like they are engaged, and that is just wrong.
    This is the one thing that keeps on popping up in your posts. That he appears to be controlling and trying to rush things (which again is a form of control). The majority of controlling and abusive people will rush you into a relation, flashing a wedding ring in front of your nose after a week of dating or so and telling you they can't live without you anymore, you're THE one, their soulmate, all that kind of bullshit.

And with people who are low on self esteem, that works like a charm of course. They're all ohhhhhh... pitter patter heartbeat romantic feelings etc... (fantasy)...

"Serious" relations start slow (as friends) and over time (talking months, even years here) develop into something stronger. (reality).

There is some wisdom in the saying: Love GROWS.

I think you get the gist if it.

EDIT: oh... and the: I'll stuff my wiener in your bunn, that's pretty much normal male talk. We all sorta do that in one form or another. Some milder, some harsh.. that typical 'alpha male' bullshit to impress women. Some are mild on it and talk about holding hands (the romantic type), others are going to eat you out (the macho type), etc.. It depends on her preferences what she responds to and her preferences aren't nesecarily yours.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 13-06-09 at 10:34 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah she gets it.

It's her dunce of a daughter that doesn't.

I do. I also found out that this guy went away with these two girls and was drinking with them. They stayed at a Hilton Hotel, one of them mentioned getting an ultru sound done but I am not sure if she thought she was pregnant, she said it turned out to be an abdominal flu. And out of all the girls, she is deleted off his friends list. I don't think my daughter as read these comments and if she was to, I know it won't do any good so if she gets hurt by this man, at least I did try to warn her. But it's very disturbing that this man would go away with these young women and be drinking with them. It's all too weird.

Well.. no clue how to pound that in to your dunce of a daughters (as Fras so nicely words it, I would have said something else but it'll do) head.

Maybe she's one of those girls that has to learn the hard way and comes full of bruises crying at mommies door. Maybe take her to the local womans shelter and have her spend a few hours talking to the battered women there?
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 13-06-09 at 10:46 PM. Reason: typo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, it isn't like I would have told her so. We have had many fights before about the men she chooses to date and I am not gonna waste my time or breath with her this time. I am betting he deleted a lot of stuff on his myspace before adding my daughter to it. She can read what I see and she can confront him but he's gonna lie, with men, we know the drill. It's her life, she can screw it up if she wants to. I hate to be this way about my daughter but I know she's never gonna listen and she's 28 years old, she will just have to make her own mistakes and live with them. I do not believe he will move here from Canada for her. He has too much going for him and she's alread said she won't move again for another man. He's got her where he wants her so she's just gonna have to deal with his jealousy and controlling behavior.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't you have any other children?

Ones that aren't so dumb that you can focus your attention on?

I have a son who is 13 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post

I don't like your attitude by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by jtx09 View Post
    I don't like your attitude by the way.
    You get used to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Okay, I am done here. Thanks for all the advice but I just found some dirt on him. He has messed around with younger women. And after they took a vacation with him, is when hell broke loose. So, I am gonna have a talk with my daughter again and if she doesn't slow down the relationship, that's it. I will not say a word. So at least I know this man has a record. Background checks are wonderful, and I knew my gut was right. I just hope my daughter doesn't have to learn the hard way, not at least in the way this young girl did. Thanks for advice!

Are you a private detective? You should compile everything you found in a file and hand it to your daughter. If she still doesn't see it she's hopeless.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Men aren't attracted to personality, they're attracted to bodies.

A good personality can keep a guy around, though.
    definatley. Definatley. Definately!

as true as that is, it cracked me up
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345