+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Never had a girlfriend, Am I ugly? [pic]

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    A misogynist hates women boredgeorge... and just about every other post you have on here belittles women in some way. So... if you don't want the label then stop fitting the definition.

"Manly" and "badass" you say? How's that technique working out for you? Which do you think he should listen to? Advice from a man who isn't a success in the dating field because he won't let go of his loathing of women... or from women who are willing to offer insight into what they are looking for in a man anyway?

He doesn't appear effiminate to me, in that I wouldn't mistaken him for a woman. Is he burley and drenched in testosterone? Well no... but then again, not all women can appreciate the 'caveman' look anyway. He appears to be an intellectual male and therein lies his power -- if he so chooses to develop it. Through this he could become the confident, powerful provider that women innately seek out in varying degrees. He could also be a reliable, intelligent companion which is also something women desire in men as well.

He has everything he needs to be a success if he just develops the resources he has.
    Not drenched in testosterone being the key part. Thank you for admitting I am correct.

The reason I have trouble with girls is because I am shit I am not good looking and I have aspergers syndrome (diagnosed before it was cool) which has nothing at all to do with self loathing crap your talking about which you probably heard of oprah or doctor phil.

I will admit at one point in my life I did loathe women but it was only for a short time.
    Last edited by BoredGeorge; 09-11-09 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I'm glad you're working on the arms, baz. A good set of shoulders is crucial to sexiness.

My husband was on the rowing team in college. I recommend it.
    See, dude, grow some facial hair, hit the gym GET A GOOD JOB THAT PAYS then get a car

you need money for girls

the MINIMUM for 25 and above is 55k
    over say 28 or 29 you need 75k
    older than that it is good to have 80k

and thats a conservative estimate, a lot of girls will want more and they do care about what you earn.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Not drenched in testosterone being the key part. Thank you for admitting I am correct.

The reason I have trouble with girls is because I am shit I am not good looking and I have aspergers syndrome (diagnosed before it was cool) which has nothing at all to do with self loathing crap your talking about which you probably heard of oprah or doctor phil.

I will admit at one point in my life I did loathe women but it was only for a short time.

So any man who isn't drenched in testosterone is effiminate... is that what you're alluding to? Then I guess by your own definition you are effiminate. See how that doesn't play out accurately? I doubt I would ever see you, or the majority of men as effiminate, since there is more to masculinity than just over-developed secondary sexual characteristics.

You have self-esteem issues... that's why you are not good with girls. Those are issues that have little to nothing to do with women --- it has more to do with you. When you say "the reason I have trouble with girls is because I am shit" then that would lead one to believe it does have "to do with self loathing crap" because an individual who doesn't like themselves would refer to themselves in a very negative way.

You still loathe women, that is why you spend so much of your time trying to belittle or one-up the women here... and quite possibly in real life too. Reflect over your actions and see if they actually agree with what you believe you are doing. I suspect there is an incongruity between the two.

BoredGeorge I could care less about the gender wars... they always end in a draw. Equal advantages and equal disadvantages. Equal pain on both sides from the harsh realities of the dating game. How long do you want to keep a pointless struggle going? How many years do you want to sacrifice?

Wouldn't it be more beneficial to yourself if you'd just accept that there are bad people in every category you can think of and if you want to find happiness in this world, you will have to focus on the good in life -- starting with the good qualities in yourself.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    So any man who isn't drenched in testosterone is effiminate... is that what you're alluding to? Then I guess by your own definition you are effiminate. See how that doesn't play out accurately? I doubt I would ever see you, or the majority of men as effiminate, since there is more to masculinity than just over-developed secondary sexual characteristics.

You have self-esteem issues... that's why you are not good with girls. Those are issues that have little to nothing to do with women --- it has more to do with you. When you say "the reason I have trouble with girls is because I am shit" then that would lead one to believe it does have "to do with self loathing crap" because an individual who doesn't like themselves would refer to themselves in a very negative way.

You still loathe women, that is why you spend so much of your time trying to belittle or one-up the women here... and quite possibly in real life too. Reflect over your actions and see if they actually agree with what you believe you are doing. I suspect there is an incongruity between the two.

BoredGeorge I could care less about the gender wars... they always end in a draw. Equal advantages and equal disadvantages. Equal pain on both sides from the harsh realities of the dating game. How long do you want to keep a pointless struggle going? How many years do you want to sacrifice?

Wouldn't it be more beneficial to yourself if you'd just accept that there are bad people in every category you can think of and if you want to find happiness in this world, you will have to focus on the good in life -- starting with the good qualities in yourself.
    Well if one of them decided to be my girlfriend that wouldn't happen now would it ?

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Well if one of them decided to be my girlfriend that wouldn't happen now would it ?
    You just skimmed to the end of what I wrote... didn't ya george?

In life, you usually get what you send out. And you send out a lot of negativity... so it's no wonder that's what you get in return.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

money might be considered an issue when it is coming to settling down with someone in marriage. as for now with you it isn't. just keep working out, exercising and overall, feel good about yourself and gain that confidence. shit, getting rejected is going to happen sometime or another but look at it as their loss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]so you lost a limb but hell, you will heal in time.

You need to gain more confidence in yourself, like everyone else is saying. And there is no such thing as too short, because I can guarantee that there will be a woman shorter then you.

yup ur rite.........sum ppl stay single bcoz they love a person secretly and did not tell them their feelings.....they prefer loving them secretly.....

I hate to be the one to say this, but you may want to invest in a spell check/editor for that "book" of yours. I may have just had a grammar-related aneurysm.

Lots of different ways to get confidence my personal way is just to think "**** it" all the time, but i know a few people shy as they come and i told them to get naked and run trough a city and it took a while but eventually one night they did it and honestly since then they are the most confident people you could meet.
    Im not saying do exactly that but just get out there and go for it, never hold back.

If you do run naked... make sure it's a warm night.

- James Allen

haha always

You look like one of my friends and he is getting married with a really gorgeous girl. I don't know what is up with your girl situation. Maybe it is the way you present yourself.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

working on the confidence issue right now. been at the gym at least 3 times a week for nearly 2 months. its good because when in the gym i dont seem to think about negative stuff. the ardrenaline is just running through you that you dont give a crap about anything. so im gonna keep doing that.

Well i havent finished the book, i will go over it sometime to tidy it up a bit grammer wise.

only-virgins, i wish that was me getting married. I tell you thats my only dream in life, fall in love and marry her. If only I could meet her first.

okay, i had a few looks from girls tonight, alot of it is when in the car to be honest. Why can't i seem to do anything about it? I am a bloody idiot!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast