+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: three-somes

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Miso and I would take care of you first. Only after you were completely spent would we focus on each other. No need for jealousy.

Yeah, obviously I'd have an FFM threesome. I'd also be up for a MMF with my best friend. Eiffel Towering and shit. It would be awesome.

there's always the water-tight integrity test. of course, you need three guys and a girl for that...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Miso and I would take care of you first. Only after you were completely spent would we focus on each other. No need for jealousy.
    Silly - I'm a female. Females are never completely spent!

They're a great way to **** up your relationship if either of you are the bit slightest insecure.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey, LITE! Welcome back. We missed you!

Quote Originally Posted by Heratriumphant View Post
    Since a whole page got wasted trying to figure it out it obviously does not paint too clear of a picture.

All you had to say was vaginal and oral at the same time. No meally mouth dancing around the issue.
    Actually, I knew exactly what he was talking about. But Spit Roasted tends to be a more UK word. Where as pop culture here would probably refer to it as "Fingercuffs" ala Chasing Amy
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Hey, LITE! Welcome back. We missed you!
    Hello. And why in the hell would someone miss me? Get tired of having to do all the brusque typing yourself?

Silly - I'm a female. Females are never completely spent!
    Vash, that's because you don't own a sybian.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't even know what a sybian IS. (confused)

I don't even know what a sybian IS. (confused)
    Uh, high powered (expensive) sex toy that women straddle to use. Typically you end up peeling the woman off of said device when she's done.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Jeezus. It must ruin her for men...

With 2 women at once => Psychologically it's a huge turn-on for every man, especially the 1st time, but it's actually hard to handle unless you happen to have 2 dicks, and you end up hoping that the two girls make each other a bit so that you can focus on one at a time. Physically, it's not significantly better. The main reasons to do it are the excitement, to boost your self-esteem, and to tell the tale to your friends.

With another couple (strictly straight 2-on-1) => Not my cup of tea. For me there's too many turn-offs attached: lack of complete freedom, competition feelings, and of course there is a disgusting naked man in front of me! No thanks.
    Don't listen to The Wise, listen to yourself.

I'm not saying there isn't a part of me what wouldn't be mildly intrigued. But if you're in a proper relationship, it's bound to mess things up. Bringing a third person in, whether male or female, means it can never be just about the two people anymore - the sacred bond is broken forever.

my boyfriend and me wanna try. it would be kind of weird if it was someone we knew but more comfortable knowing that they are not a stranger. but i get jelous really quick so i guess it'd had to be with my boyfriend and another guy, but im also worried about my body and it makes me not want to even though we want to...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    ????

a euphamism is something that glosses over - like "snuggling", or "making love"

"Put on the spit" does the opposite, it's crude and it immediately puts the image of the act in the other person's mind.

Do you understand now?

And you had it f-cking wrong anyway.
    Its called a dysphemism, CB. Lawyers love language, so there you go. Aussies excel at them, I've noticed. LOL.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Having been in a few threesomes, in my time, I have found that they are only workable if the three people are not involved with each other. If two partners are in a committed relationship, then this is as sure a recipe for disaster as you can think of JMO.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast