+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Guys have you ever downgraded?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Sure, disagree by all means. But its generally better received when its clear you have thought through your own interpretation, which tends to promote discussion, instead of just trying to drive it to a halt by destroying someone else's thought process.
    I think its pretty clear to anyone who has been out in the real world that I have thought through the opinions of my observations. I don't know how I destroyed someone else thought process but if my opinion was capable of doing so then maybe there wasn't enough substance to theirs. But I wont hold it against you guys
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I read your posts, they were nothing but opinion. At least Sanctuary's posts contain an idea. If you have a point to make on this subject, G, maybe you should make it specifically and with some argument of your own.

And you shouldn't confuse the validity of an idea with someone's ability to defend it. While its true that, generally, an idea is only as good as your ability to communicate it, there are plenty of assholes out there who can ONLY try to pick holes at other people's attempts to understand the world. Mostly b/c they have few or no good ideas of their own. They are the Tooheys of this society and should be squashed just as readily as those promoting poor ideas.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Indi, I know you are trying to make some sort of point but with all the time you waste interweb-preaching you could be out having a life.
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

No b.c I have never had a girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Berkeley View Post
    Indi, I know you are trying to make some sort of point but with all the time you waste interweb-preaching you could be out having a life.
    I don't know what point you are making, nor have I read this thread, but I have something important to say. The problems you are facing are because of your attitude, if you drop the negativity and think positively everything will work out if you improve your personality. Because this is really all about personality. See, don't you feel much better now ?

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    I don't know what point you are making, nor have I read this thread, but I have something important to say. The problems you are facing are because of your attitude, if you drop the negativity and think positively everything will work out if you improve your personality. Because this is really all about personality. See, don't you feel much better now ?
    This's what my boss is telling all the time
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

I wasn't aware I was facing any kind of problem. But if I was thank you for your input. I see that college tuition is going to good use
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

I wasn't aware I was facing any kind of problem. But if I was thank you for your input. I see that college tuition is going to good use
    I went to college ?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have a life. Don't assume b/c it would take you years to write something coherent that it takes me more than a few moments.

I went to college ?
    LOL, wrong again Graham.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I have a life. Don't assume b/c it would take you years to write something coherent that it takes me more than a few moments.
    You are just adorable.
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

for the sake of the argument in theory there is no such thing as downgrading. If you changed your preference to someone else there is a reason for it, and it's because more of the qualities you see in that other person are either more in parallel with yours or appeal to you more than your current GF.

Having said that, you'd have to be at odds with your current GF to even do this anyway. She'd have to be on the way out before this even becomes an issue.

this is super easy for me to say because so far its been true but definitly every girlfriend has been better then the last And as I am single now I am definitly going to find a way better gal... always moving forward

Hahaha I'm going to go with a yes .... and i don't regret much of anything that i've done ... i had a good time and that's all that matters. .... right?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345