+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: She told her friends about my impotence

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Perryville: Heh?

That's the response to my question?

Did you even read what I wrote? Did you completely miss where I explained my very same f**k up? Did you happen to come across the part where I realized the mistake? Did you continue reading to where I mention that I've also changed my approach?

And where is the proof that she's blabbing all details? Yes, she shared one that is overly personal, and embarassing but there is no evidence she shared or continues to share any and all intimate details. Oh, let me guess it doesn't matter about that. Only that the damage is done.

Whatever, it's clear that his pride is hurt, oh don't worry I didn't forget that the trust is broken. In the end, OP you're finished it's pretty clear this is the dealbreaker for you.

My 'agenda' so you keep calling it was to try to give you the 'other' side of the argument. But obviously I've failed miserably.
    Last edited by girl68; 07-01-10 at 01:39 AM.

LB, the point is, that ANY private information, about your SO, should be kept private, without the SO's permission to say anything about. It is showing respect and trust.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post

And where is the proof that she's blabbing all details? Yes, she shared one that is overly personal, and embarassing but there is no evidence she shared or continues to share any and all intimate details. Oh, let me guess it doesn't matter about that.
    Ermm..maybe the fact that she's TOLD me? But then, you didnt ask me thta did you? Nope, just jumped to yet more conclusions.

68, really, give it a rest. Your 'advice' is wasted here. It makes little sense, and you continue to ignore what's already been written.

Did you completely miss where I explained my very same f**k up? Did you happen to come across the part where I realized the mistake? Did you continue reading to where I mention that I've also changed my approach?

Yes, i did read it, hence my response...

Sure, you've changed, that's fine, but you still seem to believe that the dynamics of her friendship matters when it comes to trust

And to your last comment...

In the end, OP you're finished it's pretty clear this is the dealbreaker for you.

I've talked about the 'dealbreaking' issue in another post, which yet again, you clearly havent read.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Permission? Yikes.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You forgot to read- post was to perryville. Goodluck with trusting her not to blab.

68, I did answer your question. So did Glith, for that matter. The lack of respect was her mentioning Glith's intimate issues, AT ALL! Neither you nor Glith's GF are fools, you knew that this was very priveledged information, that could cause a great deal of hurt, or embarrassment, yet you chose to be disrespectful, and talked about it without telling the respective BF's beforehand. So where is there any respect?

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    My 'agenda' so you keep calling it was to try to give you the 'other' side of the argument. But obviously I've failed miserably.
    I just think you've been a little aggressive in trying to illustate it, and you're really not listening to the fact that I HAVE seen the other side. As I've said numerous times, i understand why she did it, i understand how it came about, i understand that i played my part in it through faults of my own. You don't need to defend her, there's nothing to defend. The whole point of this thread is about dealing with what's happened, not pointing fingers, or coming to terms with WHY it happened.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry, you've got it all wrong. I am stupid, and also a fool.

I answered how to 'deal with it a long time ago'. Guess you forgot to read that.

I'm afraid i did read it, but as with your other posts in this thread, it was ill-thought out, and of little merrit. I'll say it again, please leave this alone, you're not adding anything constructive.

Come on, 68. Quit being so PA. Nobody is condemning you OR his GF. Everybody ****s up, it's how you make amends, that count. Glith is having trouble with trust, so his GF should be trying to prove that she won't do anything like this again. He has acknowledged where the fault was his, she should be doing the same. If it's not enough for either of them, they should split up.

Glith, you need to lighten up on girl68. She is only pointing out your GF's side of the story. I think that the problem is that 68 is more aware of the possible fallout, and your GF doesn't seem to be, as yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    Glith, you need to lighten up on girl68. She is only pointing out your GF's side of the story. I think that the problem is that 68 is more aware of the possible fallout, and your GF doesn't seem to be, as yet.
    Rather than talking about the issue at hand, 68's decided to turn it into a point-scoring venture, and i have no interest in that.

Moe is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I'm sorry you tell your partner something intimate it should stay that way. If he found out it's most likely in the wind by now.
    My ex and her boyfriend went around for awhile telling stories about me and just that hurt, some of these things are between two people. Now he runs when he sees me its funny as He**.

When I first read the title I thought "what a bitch," but reading your post it seems to me that she talked about it to get advice from others when you were unwilling to talk to her about it. She should have asked for your permission before telling anyone else about this, but you should also learn to face your problem. As long as you continue to be embarrassed about your problems with impotence you are only going to worsen the situation. You're in a tough spot and it sucks what she did, but you also need to step it up and face the facts. Knowing that you have impotence problems doesn't mean they look down on you or think of you as less, it could just as easily mean that they understand and sympathize. People have countless illnesses that they suffer from, yours happens to be in an area that makes some men uncomfortable, you just have to learn to deal with it.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Well, thats the thing, the impotence isn't even an issue anymore, it was just a temporary thing, that's why it was so tough to deal with. I didn't have time to come to terms with it, let alone get my thoughts together as to how you talk about it with a new partner.

She's far from a bitch, but I just can't find a way of getting past the way that this is how she deals with problems in the relationship.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast