+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Does Vehicle matters to females?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogtoast View Post
    Why though? If they have the means to let their children enjoy the finer things in life, why not?

If the kids are cocky little jerks and act as if they are gods gift and the world owes them the entitlement they deserve, then thats a different story.
    But I think that's exactly what nearly all of them are. Spoiled little brats.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    A car is never an investment, no matter how wealthy one is. At best, you can claim it as an expense but you never make money from buying a car unless you own a dealership. In which case, its not a car, its inventory. Different.
    Wrong. Cars can be investments. I suppose you're strictly talking about your average everyday car. Some cars that have status and are kept in great shape age exceptionally well. They only deprciate to a certain point at which point goes back in value.

My bf and I just bought a 1995 993 (porsche). We bought it for 35 and we will sell it for 40 if it is still in perfect condition it won't depreciate anymore. We've worked hard to earn the money to buy the fancy car and its maintenence. And damn rights we're going to enjoy it. The ladies love it. And when I take it out the men drool.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Wrong. Cars can be investments. I suppose you're strictly talking about your average everyday car. Some cars that have status and are kept in great shape age exceptionally well. They only deprciate to a certain point at which point goes back in value.

My bf and I just bought a 1995 993 (porsche). We bought it for 35 and we will sell it for 40 if it is still in perfect condition it won't depreciate anymore. We've worked hard to earn the money to buy the fancy car and its maintenence. And damn rights we're going to enjoy it. The ladies love it. And when I take it out the men drool.
    No, I mean an investment. How much insurance will you pay on it for the time you have it, plus operating costs if you drive it? 5K less expenses on a 35K investment is not a good return.

A collector car can be profitable, but again, its usually more a hobby unless you are an auction house and the vehicle is rare or famous.

Only cool girls get wet from roaring revs of my comp.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You mean you aren't solid state?

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think once you install a baby car seat in your ride, you have written yourself off from looking cool and sexy.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

I think I'm going to go out and buy me a Lamborghini.

I used to work for land development facilitators. The president of the company made the vice president stop driving his Cayenne to work because he wanted to present a more down to earth image.

My realtor drove a Lexus and it made me feel that her commissions were too high.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345