+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Parents trying to get me to cheat on my gf

hehe raze, even i dont do that
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Actually, now I just think you are ignorant of the concept I am describing. You didn't answer my question, you are just repeating yourself. Your motive for your honesty is... to be honest??

I already said honesty for its own sake is immature. You can't understand this simple concept at 23 years old?

Can you just stop giving me advice? You're kind of bad at it. You're just insulting me.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

but i get you, it just depends on the girl. sometimes my girl asks me, do you think she's pretty? once i actually said yeah she aint bad and she flipped. she said later she was just messing with me but i never said i like any other girl again. hehe. its just not necessary. but if ur girl dont mind, then its cool
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You would need to consider the effect your words might have on the other persons feelings. This^ might be okay if you knew your GF was completely secure in her physical appearance, but what if she wasn't?

Never mind, I'll just lead by example:

Raze, I think you aren't smart enough to be in grad school. If you had to struggle to get accepted, any work you do will likely be mediocre. The only reason the school took you is that they have a business model to satisfy and they want your tuition money. 20 years ago, you would never have made the grade.

I'm just being honest.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by adam95 View Post
    hehe raze, even i dont do that
    She gets it though. I mean we were watching TV and I was like damn that chick has big boobs.. damn! And she just chuckled. And then I just started kissing her, which is pretty much what I do when I say stuff like that.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post

Can you just stop giving me advice? You're kind of bad at it. You're just insulting me.
    But I'm just being honest. It doesn't make me wrong. Shrug.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

cmon raze, if you dont like the advice just ignore it. im sure indi has reasons for posting his/her opinion.

You would need to consider the effect your words might have on the other persons feelings. This^ might be okay if you knew your GF was completely secure in her physical appearance, but what if she wasn't?

Never mind, I'll just lead by example:

Raze, I think you aren't smart enough to be in grad school. If you had to struggle to get accepted, any work you do will likely be mediocre. The only reason the school took you is that they have a business model to satisfy and they want your tuition money. 20 years ago, you would never have made the grade.

I'm just being honest.
    Hmmmmm... No, I didn't struggle to be accepted. I got accepted to two grad schools out of 3 that I applied to. I struggled to get the grades I needed. And wow you sound like my high school friends who were assholes who said I would never make it in college. They said, "Chris, you're gonna fail out after sophomore year." Well, proved them wrong by getting my degree. Now I'm interning for the government for my second summer. I can certainly prove you wrong if I can prove them wrong.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Only 2 out of 3? LOL. Either way, not smart enough.

Just being honest.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

well at least raze tries and works to go to grad school. most people just dont give a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by adam95 View Post
    cmon raze, if you dont like the advice just ignore it. im sure indi has reasons for posting his/her opinion.
    If I'm going to get clawed I'm going to claw back. It's just how it works.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hmmmmm... No, I didn't struggle to be accepted. I got accepted to two grad schools out of 3 that I applied to. I struggled to get the grades I needed. And wow you sound like my high school friends who were assholes who said I would never make it in college. They said, "Chris, you're gonna fail out after sophomore year." Well, proved them wrong by getting my degree. Now I'm interning for the government for my second summer. I can certainly prove you wrong if I can prove them wrong.
    LOL. You mean its for grad school in a non-science discipline (biology doesn't count, btw)? If you struggle with that, then there is no hope for you.

Just being honest.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Only 2 out of 3? LOL. Either way, not smart enough.

Just being honest.
    Oh just shutup. You're just a troll. lol

I think you're the one who needs thicker skin if you're going to constantly fight me. Doesn't it bother you that you are picking fights with someone you don't even know on a messageboard?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If I'm going to get clawed I'm going to claw back. It's just how it works.
    You have claws? Where??
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Hmmmmm... I tell my gf man that chick has big boobs, I love boobs. What's wrong with that? It doesn't mean that I'd leave her for that girl? It just means that I like boobs. lol.
    Dude.

I mean, duuuude. Seriously. Most girls would punish you unendingly for that.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast