+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: If money weren't an object...what would your ideal job be?

Ohohoho, whoopti-****in'-doo, you and your boyfriend figured out how to hack VoIP. You're not first person to do that, and yet you act like you made some kind of significant impact. 3 years is an awful long stretch to reach for glory.

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    The two of you ruin threads.
    I know. Way to **** up my thread, bunch of jagaloons.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Ohohoho, whoopti-****in'-doo, you and your boyfriend figured out how to hack VoIP. You're not first person to do that, and yet you act like you made some kind of significant impact. 3 years is an awful long stretch to reach for glory.
    Actually, I was the first person to execute that kind of an attack against a Windows softphone.

If it wasn't a significant impact, it wouldn't have been in the news.

So, while I busy with that, what were you up to? Masturbating furiously like a child with Down's syndrome?

Quote Originally Posted by hurt_confuzd View Post
    So, while I busy with that, what were you up to? Masturbating furiously like a child with Down's syndrome?
    Yeah, well on my breaks, anyway.

I've been keeping myself pretty busy, lately. I have a few projects going right now.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Actually, I was the first person to execute that kind of an attack against a Windows softphone.

If it wasn't a significant impact, it wouldn't have been in the news.
    Use your power for good, N. I read there are tards who worked out how to mess up ppls pacemakers via bluetooth. Some research just shouldn't be allowed. Wouldn't, in fact, except that b/c its IT the average joe doesn't understand its not far off from using human skin for lampshades.

Tho, I suppose its one way to deal with those tax-sucking babyboomers.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    I know. Way to **** up my thread, bunch of jagaloons.
    I don't know what a jagaloon is exactly but I'm sure it isn't nice.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I read there are tards who worked out how to mess up ppls pacemakers via bluetooth. Some research just shouldn't be allowed.
    If the Bluetooth exploits had to be researched in order to release the next improved version of Bluetooth, would you allow it?

Is it the fault of the penetrator for using an exploit on an outdated system, or is it the fault of the victim for not updating?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is it the fault of the penetrator for using an exploit on an outdated system, or is it the fault of the victim for not updating?
    If this is in regards to Indie's specific example, I do not believe that logic would hold up very well in court.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    If this is in regards to Indie's specific example, I do not believe that logic would hold up very well in court.
    Haha. I don't think there's any possible example where that logic would hold up in court. An attack is always seen as "an attack" in court. It's a shame there's such a negative reaction to it, regardless of motive.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    very original.

I love a (heavyweight) boxer's body.... not so hot for the violent aspects of it, but whatever. Still eye candy.
    there are actually girls who come down to the gym and do nothing but stare at the heavyweights, i never get anything, at 60 kilos its understandable, on a separate note, i have actually achieved one of those jobs, having my first fight in November, win lose or draw i dont care, i actually did a little dance in my car once i found out (and i dont dance, have 2 left feet and thats being generous), only been at the gym for 2 months too, all the previous ass kickings i got must have helped a bit, now if i can only give up the cancer stick

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If the Bluetooth exploits had to be researched in order to release the next improved version of Bluetooth, would you allow it?
    Under the present circumstances, yes of course. In fact, I've contributed to making this viral by even posting the info but I was curious what kind of response I'd get.

This is different and you know it. The key here is motive. So yes, its definitely the fault of the penetrator (sic, lol) for choosing to act but obviously the responsibility of the victim since they are the one hurt by the tech. If you want to do something useful in this area, figure out a way to track the e-sig. What concerns me is the potential for this to be done without tracing.

Something to think about.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    So yes, its definitely the fault of the penetrator (sic, lol)
    Was "penetrator" incorrect?

Should I have spelled it "penetrater"?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, so many ways to answer that... I just assumed you were being cute a la the previous before Dopp interjected or there is some techie term I'm not up on.

On the chance you are serious, I think the word you wanted was perpetrator. But I'm probably being dense just b/c its the web and I can't recognize your sarcasm.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If money were no object I'd retire and spend my life traveling and studying. Work, for the most part, is a waste of time, and if I did not absolutely require money to survive nobody could possibly afford my time which is more a more valuable resource to me than anything else.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    nobody could possibly afford my time which is more a more valuable resource to me than anything else.
    Amen to this^. Grib, just wait until you start asking for obscene amounts of money for your time and people start saying 'okay'.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast