+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Body hair or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    You KNOW, qwertz, some of us weren't born capable of growing chest hair. I feel like you're insulting us smooth-chested wonders of manliness. I'm hurt. Devastated, actually. THAT'S IT. I'M SHAVING MY PUBES AND GLUING IT TO MY CHEST.

Also, girls are allowed to have hair on their heads. Anywhere else is illegal, be ready with your cell for a quick photo and 9-1-1 call if you discover it elsewhere.

Slightly more seriously, what's with women with obvious mustache hair? It's disturbing, I'm sorry. I shave my facial hair so I kinda expect if a woman has that unfortunate condition she'll have that shit under wraps 24/7. Am I wrong to think that?
    i sense bitterness from the man who can't grow chest hair.

Quote Originally Posted by warriormaiden View Post
    I'm with you guys, LOVE chest hair, arm hair, the snail trail! I also have a thing with guys with beards and goatees. XD Back hair, is only good if it's like fuzz. Not, an entire head of hair glued on to his back.
    If a guy is completely smooth all over, I just feel like I'm shagging another girl. And that's not pretty.

I don't understand why women have so much pressure to be totally hairless, and men have a choice. It's not cool, dude.
    i'm eastern european, so i fortunately don't have to worry about hair. i think i shave my legs every few months..
    and to be honest, not all guys like the whole pubes shaved on a girl, either. some guys don't like to feel like pedophiles shagging 12 year old girls.

also, men do NOT have a choice. i used to like when my BF had a 5 o'clock shadow going. once he got an office job though, he has to shave it off. i think men have much less to say about body hair than women do. then again, women--with the right confidence--don't have to worry about anything.
    Last edited by red_sparrow; 25-12-10 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by red_sparrow View Post
    i sense bitterness from the man who can't grow chest hair.
    You have sharp senses. Whatever. Hair would only cover up my wonderfully defined muscles and athletic body structure. ...

You have sharp senses. Whatever. Hair would only cover up my wonderfully defined muscles and athletic body structure. ...
    Lol.
    well, then there's an added bonus my BF doesn't have.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    some guys don't like to feel like pedophiles shagging 12 year old girls.
    I didn't realize that is exactly how I felt when I shagged my g/f.

i'm eastern european, so i fortunately don't have to worry about hair. i think i shave my legs every few months..
    and to be honest, not all guys like the whole pubes shaved on a girl, either. some guys don't like to feel like pedophiles shagging 12 year old girls.

also, men do NOT have a choice. i used to like when my BF had a 5 o'clock shadow going. once he got an office job though, he has to shave it off. i think men have much less to say about body hair than women do. then again, women--with the right confidence--don't have to worry about anything.

But if a man suddenly decides that he wants to grow a father Abraham beard, he's not labeled as disgusting for it. If a girl has hairy armpits, she's disgusting and so unfeminine.

The hair on my legs grows really slowly, for some reason. So, I only shave my legs every couple of months as well.

Quote Originally Posted by warriormaiden View Post
    But if a man suddenly decides that he wants to grow a father Abraham beard, he's not labeled as disgusting for it. If a girl has hairy armpits, she's disgusting and so unfeminine.

The hair on my legs grows really slowly, for some reason. So, I only shave my legs every couple of months as well.
    I think hair on legs and arms is kosher, within reason. Obviously if you're dark-haired and it's really obvious, not the best look, but blonds especially can get away with it. Pits and face should not have hair and the pubes needs to be at least trimmed.

I love a big, manly hairy chest. It annoys me when guys shave their chests. I like hairy forearms, hairy stomach and hairy legs. But do not like hairy back, shoulders and butt.

Quote Originally Posted by RammsteinGal View Post
    I love a big, manly hairy chest. It annoys me when guys shave their chests. I like hairy forearms, hairy stomach and hairy legs. But do not like hairy back, shoulders and butt.
    Thumbs up for you girl
    Back from skiing in france!! Loving is hanging in the air, just grab it!

This thread is so awesome!

My last gf convinced me to grow out my facial hair, the whole beard thing was a turn on for her. She liked the manly men. Buuut then it turned out she had major major daddy issues and now she is chasing after men twice her age (she is only 21!) Enough of that.

As a man, I prefer being a little hairy. But hey, if there is anything to conclude from this thread so far it's that girls like all sorts of men, hairy or not. So there is nothing to worry about. And those excessively hairy fellows.. well, there is someone out there for you, I'm sure. Just mind the back and butt hair.. I guess.

I will throw this in, I have actually see some girls who didn't shave their armpits or legs that I actually found very sexy! And I am not into hairy women or anything like that. There was just something about it that was natural and beautiful. Admittedly, they were not naturally very hair.

A little chest hair is sexy, same with a little facial hair .. back hair is a no no. Legs and arms are obviously fine with hair. Personally, I'm not into too hairy guys though.

i think hair on a man is fine.. as long as he keeps his privates ATLEAST trimmed up. as for women, the only spot hair is allowed is on your head

What about the hair on my balls?

Quote Originally Posted by RammsteinGal View Post
    I simply adore your SN. XD
    I want to marry Till.
    He's big, he's german, he's aggressive, he has HAIR. Love it.

Is there a button for the opposite of thanks? You two suck.
    I've got plenty. Want some of mine?

Seriously, I think it's kind of like beards - I grow a thick heavy beard, and it grows fast. I have friends and family that grow next-to-no beard and complain that they wish they had what I have... and frankly, I'd give it to them if I could. Shaving sucks, especially when what grows out of your face is black barbed wire. I blunt a razor in 1 or 2 uses... I friggin' hate my beard, but what can I do?

Women are the same way about boobs. Ask most any woman with small ones, and she'll say she wishes they were bigger. Ask any busty woman and they nearly always wish they were smaller. It's just bodies, they're all different.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345