+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Was Tiger Framed

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    It's embarrassing you can't spell shit.
    Its embarrassing that you dont have the balls to tell your bird that her entire crazy family cant come to your wedding. pussy whipped. lol
    oops wrong thread.
    Last edited by mwahahaha; 28-09-11 at 09:55 AM. Reason: meant to post in gayboys wedding thread, lol

Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    Whos crying? Im just angry about an injustice. Its not enough that the greatest golfer to ever live has been framed, but my thread gets hijacked by gays like you talking a load of shite. It wasnt a thread about monopoly between men and women.
    Its embarrassing that you cant spell embarrassing.
    If the topic sucks, people will derail it into something better, or at least more amusing. And if you want to nitpick you should be happy that I can at least use apostrophes.
    Golf clap.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    If the topic sucks, people will derail it into something better, or at least more amusing. And if you want to nitpick you should be happy that I can at least use apostrophes.
    Golf clap.
    Im glad you noticed that, Lipp. I dont know where that little fck is on my keyboard. I search for it everyday to no avail. All i can use is the bottom one like this,,,,,,,, cant find the top one. Drives me fckn crazy it does.
    fck apostrifies and fck ernie els. Tiger framing mofo

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Its embarrassing that you dont have the balls to tell your bird that her entire crazy family cant come to your wedding. pussy whipped. lol
    oops wrong thread.
    No kid, it's embarrassing you got through school without learning reading comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    I understand your point, I simply do not agree. But are you saying that women are hard-wired as well to be having sex with multiple partners?
    Not in the same way. I think when you're younger you want to fall in love with a strong man who can protect you and your offspring. And once you hit your dirty thirties your sex drive kicks it up a notch. Your body's trying to squeeze one last baby out before it's too late.

Genetically it isn't in a woman's best interest to sleep around. She's better off finding the best possible mate and hooking him.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    On the other hand, you've never been with anyone who has made you want to consider monogamy for even a while, have you?

Face it. You're a cad. Own your fiendishness, Flashman. Monogamy may not be the norm, but it is on the spectrum. If not nearly as common as Cinderella wishes.
    I don't let my emotions factor into my decision making process. You wouldn't base an important decision on the feelings you had while stoned out of your mind. Why in the hell is it okay to make important decisions when your dopamine levels are spiking because you're in love? I've felt for women. That doesn't mean anything. I can eat a couple tabs of LSD and experience the same emotions for the embers of a cigarette. Getting high is getting high, whatever the stimulus. Eventually you come down and the crash can be hard.

I don't want children. If I did I'd lie to a woman. I'd tell her I'd love her forever, then sleep around discreetly for 18 years, after which I'd consider divorcing her now that the child is grown. If I could enter into such a contract openly I would, but I obviously can't. I don't care if you're a supermodel brain surgeon. No one woman can hold my interest for 18 years. And I'm sorry to break this to you all, but your emotions--just like my own--are insignificant and mercurial.

Happy-go-lucky bullshit philosophy will tell you otherwise. Love, supposedly, conquers all--yet the majority of marriages end in bitter divorce, those married couples who do stick it out often slog through cold and distant, and the best argument anyone can mount for marriage is that they know some old couple that's been together for 60 years. One couple out of how many? You wouldn't put your happiness and your future on black at the roulette table, so why do it on the aisle?
    Last edited by Jazzersize; 29-09-11 at 05:58 AM.

zzzzzzzzz!

There will always be men that try to be married to a woman whose pheremones match his to perfection and who he wants to raise his children with only to tom cat around with whores and one night stands. That doesn't mean that ALL men have Madonna/Whore complex nor does it mean those that are content with one lover are unhappy, discontent, bored, feeling deprived or any other negative mentioned. Not all men are addicted to strange. Really they're not Not all monogamous men and women are disillusioned and feeling deprived. Not all the 50% of marriages end due to infidelity. Not all of the other 50% that last the test of time are dis-satisfied either.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzersize View Post

I don't want children.
    You think it is natural for men to sleep around so they can spread their seed but you don't want children? You are just using scientific theories to justify your own beliefs and discarding it when it contradicts. According to scientists, having children is actually natural and people should want to pass on their genes. Just because you grew up in a broken home, doesn't mean a happy marriage didn't or wouldn't work out for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    No kid, it's embarrassing you got through school without learning reading comprehension.
    im starting to like you, can i come to your wedding?
    Ill not mention els once if you say yes......

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't let my emotions factor into my decision making process. You wouldn't base an important decision on the feelings you had while stoned out of your mind. Why in the hell is it okay to make important decisions when your dopamine levels are spiking because you're in love?
    No, I wouldnt. I didn't. You've read my posts about how I dated.

Anyway, so vehement. If you don't want to marry, don't. Not sure why you are trying to convinced the unwashed masses tho.

Personally, I think there should be a middle ground. Benefits of marriage and family + semi-monogamy. Heinlein's Line Marriage, I could think of a few people I wouldn't mind signing up. Great partners, parents AND Investors. We're not ready yet, still throwing off the religious shackles, but maybe someday, Grib.

The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress describes line families in detail. The characters argue that the line family creates economic continuity and parental stability in an unpredictable, dangerous environment. Manuel's line marriage is said to be over 100 years old. The family is portrayed as economically comfortable because improvements and investments made by previous spouses compounded, rather than being lost between generations. Heinlein also makes it a point that this family is racially diverse.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

sadie_genie Guest
    Also, Gribble, if sex is the only thing you can offer to women, can you compete with a 9 inch vibrating dick?

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    Also, Gribble, if sex is the only thing you can offer to women, can you compete with a 9 inch vibrating dick?
    I hope Tiger never reads this thread. Im ashamed i started it. Wish i knew how to edit the title, so i could just change it to "ernie els is a bellend and so are most of the posters in thread".
    As side note, the vibrator was invented by a man to treat female hysteria, lol. Shame it doesnt work....

... Why I otta whack you over the head with my 9 iron.
    As side note, the vibrator was invented by a man to treat female hysteria, lol. Shame it doesnt work....
    ... lol ... Great line btw.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I hope Tiger never reads this thread. Im ashamed i started it. Wish i knew how to edit the title, so i could just change it to "ernie els is a bellend and so are most of the posters in thread".
    Did you just say it doesn't work!? Did you stick it up your arse?
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Not in the same way. I think when you're younger you want to fall in love with a strong man who can protect you and your offspring. And once you hit your dirty thirties your sex drive kicks it up a notch. Your body's trying to squeeze one last baby out before it's too late.

Genetically it isn't in a woman's best interest to sleep around. She's better off finding the best possible mate and hooking him.

I don't want children. If I did I'd lie to a woman. I'd tell her I'd love her forever, then sleep around discreetly for 18 years

How the hell is she supposed to hook a mate, when you're saying all men should f*** til their dick falls off? And why is it not in women's best interest to have sex with multiple partners if it's normal for men?

Please don't have children.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Better yet, please don't ever get married, fk someone new till you die alone, I say. This having your cake and eating it too is for men who are good enough to maintain a monogamous spouse while she accepts your polyamory with full disclosure. You in your disingenuousness come across as bitter and misogynistic at best.

Ever hear of an open relationship where everything is up above board and no one is being lied to or cheated upon? You'd do well to look into that kind of thing. (if you can live without that double standard I suspect you live by) There's dating sites devoted to the love shack lifestyle. You'd be doing the monogamous dating pool a favor by swimming elsewhere.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast