+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: ok ok ok ....a serious thread by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Um OV, if your going to make numerous points can you put them all into one post? Seeing 5 of your posts in a row is annoyin'.
    ok. I will try.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawn
    Say "Hi! Remember me?"
    If she says "no" after that then what? Hang up and run away?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    You want to do it for me? I told you. It will be like a stranger calling her.
    haha i will call her if you want me to STEAL her away from you.

alright so you haven't seen her in a few years, so what. you're only using that as a way to avoid calling her. a had a relationship with a girl who i haven't seen in years. but we happen to start talking to one another again after a two year period of completely not interacting. you never know unless you try and right now.. you're only fagging out. hahaha

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

ok. I will try.

If she says "no" after that then what? Hang up and run away?
    Thanks OV.

alright so you haven't seen her in a few years, so what. you're only using that as a way to avoid calling her. a had a relationship with a girl who i haven't seen in years. but we happen to start talking to one another again after a two year period of completely not interacting. you never know unless you try and right now.. you're only fagging out. hahaha

raverboy
    Exactly, fcuk it, get some dutch courage and phone her. Don't over do it though I don't think she be very happy with an drunk old school collegue on the phone whom she hasn't talked to for what? 4years?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    At least you HAD a relationship before. Why do people assume I have had some huge relationship with her long time ago?

I may be fagging out like chicken shit but at least.........SHUDDUP YOUR FACE!

haha i will call her if you want me to STEAL her away from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Exactly, fcuk it, get some dutch courage and phone her. Don't over do it though I don't think she be very happy with an drunk old school collegue on the phone whom she hasn't talked to for what? 4years?
    What do you mean do not over do it?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahahahaha... alright so you never did talk to her in school. so what. it's not like she doesn't know who you are or atleast of your name. and if she doesn't, you're still being a chicken shit. the longer you put this off, the harder it will be. PM her number and i'll give you a deadline. if you don't meet it, then i'll call her ass for you.

raverboy

hahahahaha... alright so you never did talk to her in school. so what. it's not like she doesn't know who you are or atleast of your name. and if she doesn't, you're still being a chicken shit. the longer you put this off, the harder it will be. PM her number and i'll give you a deadline. if you don't meet it, then i'll call her ass for you.
    I think you are right. PM her house number to you? no...I dont think so...you would flirt with her or something lol. What the hell would you say lol? I wish I knew her cell phone number .

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha does it really matter what i would say?? you know more of her than i do, so of course i will inquire and ask a lot of questions. and yes, if you gave me her house number i would first mention that a guy with a screen name of OV was interested in you, but since he was a bit shy and timid, like a little mouse, i had to step in. wow that might actually be a good ending.

alright, realistically now, you should get on the move with it. call her ass up, ask her if she remembers you, and if she does, then get to know her again. if she remembers you, it's only that much easier.

raverboy

alright, realistically now, you should get on the move with it. call her ass up, ask her if she remembers you, and if she does, then get to know her again. if she remembers you, it's only that much easier.
    and if she says that she doesn't remember me?

Me: do you remember me?
    her: no
    Me: _____________<---- what goes here?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    call her ass up, ask her if she remembers you, and if she does, then get to know her again.

raverboy
    were you looking for this part?? what i mean is that if she remembers you, you can always catch up and ask what she has been to over the past 4 years where you didn't have contact. shall i hold your hand when you make the phone call too?? hahaha

raverboy

were you looking for this part?? what i mean is that if she remembers you, you can always catch up and ask what she has been to over the past 4 years where you didn't have contact. shall i hold your hand when you make the phone call too?? hahaha
    Rea my previoud post. What if she says "no" to remembering me? Knowing her she will say "no" just to see what I will say.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    dammit, alright i guess that part didn't get posted like i had wanted it to be. well basically.. you're fuct. j/k, i don't want you to shit in your pants.

if she tells you NO, then simply tell her that you went to the same school as her and tell her how you remember her, ... what classes you were in, where you seen her about school.. that is history that she will have to comment on.

raverboy

dammit, alright i guess that part didn't get posted like i had wanted it to be. well basically.. you're fuct. j/k, i don't want you to shit in your pants.

if she tells you NO, then simply tell her that you went to the same school as her and tell her how you remember her, ... what classes you were in, where you seen her about school.. that is history that she will have to comment on.

raverboy
    Fine im going to call. First I have to ask for her though. Ill tell you what happened....I dont know man....this is gonna suck!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    so negative...

raverboy

indigosoul Guest
    Fine im going to call. First I have to ask for her though. Ill tell you what happened....I dont know man....this is gonna suck!
    Are you STILL going on about this?!?! ::Yawn::

Let us know when something INTERESTING has happened. (start new thread)

Oh, and good luck OV!

Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul

Oh, and good luck OV!
    Yea, thanks. Ill do it..right now I am bit sick though. I know it sounds like I am stalling but I never lie..I am a honest person and I really am sick.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast