+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hubby doesn't tell me where he's going

You both are acting like little kids.....

Then how is it that you were able to "take away his cigarette money?" Does he turn over his entire paycheque to you? If he does, why is that?

*definately thinking troll*

The cash for his cigarettes was lying around. There's no money in our bank account because it all goes towards our mortgage and bills.

Yea.. well I'm really starting to be convinced of my first thoughts... that being that your guy is escaping from the stress of a life in the house of Fawkes. Now, don't get me wrong. I think what he is doing is totally disrespectful and giving you a "I dunno." is unacceptable so... You need to tell him that if he disappears again without telling you where he's going, then you will be calling your local realator to put the house up for sale because you'll no longer live with a man that treats you with such indifference.

Of course, you won't do that because you're just as apathetic and you'll jus tlive with whatever it is he throws your way.

Be well and ....

Please look after your "toddler" and make sure she/he is safe at all times. You might want to tell hubby that leaving her alone with a bag of popcorn is child neglect and you both could be up on review from the children's aid society if they were to ever get a report from a concerned adult who happens to get word or witness whats going on.
    Be sure to tell hubby that, okay.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 29-11-12 at 06:25 AM.

Fawlkes, you two live together. Just keep asking him where he went, and don't accept "I dunno" for an answer... get angry at him, tell him that you'll break up/ask a divorce if he isn't honest with you.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    You're a retard. You should give your kids up for adoption..they'll be much better off.
    I was coming here for help not to get insulted.

Did you read my advice?

Taking away his cigarette money isn't they way you should be handling the whole situation and it doesn't resolve the issue in anyway. It's like taking away a child's allowance. You two are adults not children. It's a husband-wife relationship not a mother-child relationship. I am concluding that you two belong together. You seem to be one of the few that is able to tolerate this type of behaviour and be so passive about him. And he is able to get away with being a spoiled brat.

Quote Originally Posted by searock2 View Post
    Fawlkes, you two live together. Just keep asking him where he went, and don't accept "I dunno" for an answer... get angry at him, tell him that you'll break up/ask a divorce if he isn't honest with you.
    Yes, next time I will keep asking him where he went. I'm beyond sick of his behaviour. I'm contemplating anyway if our marriage has a future. Just right now I don't have much time to deal with him because I'm temporary working as a checkout manager because my coworker is having a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawlkes View Post
    Yes, next time I will keep asking him where he went. I'm beyond sick of his behaviour.
    Next Time??? Good lord. Neither one of you are very intelligent are you? I am not trying to insult you, but you seem like you are living in a fog or something?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345