+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Built In Slut Meter

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post
    DC sucks too...big time!! Where I am now is the greatest state in the country!!
    I moved out here from DC. It's fun but it got old. Colorado is the best. Cali is a not-too-distant second.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    I moved out here from DC. It's fun but it got old. Colorado is the best. Cali is a not-too-distant second.
    DC is horrible. My father grew up there. Cali is nice to but too crowded and expensive. The places that aren't so expensive don't have much industry of any kind...except marijuana. My sis has lived in Venice Beach for about 15 yrs.

Venice Beach is ****in awesome! I always stay at this house right across the street from the Morrison Hotel(you ****in hippie).

What's wrong w/ the marijuana industry? Huh? HUH?!

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Venice Beach is ****in awesome! I always stay at this house right across the street from the Morrison Hotel(you ****in hippie).

What's wrong w/ the marijuana industry? Huh? HUH?!
    Hahha nothing is wrong with that industry! My BF is in it...without it we wouldn't be able to afford daycare or health insurance! Venice is OK, its expensive as shit. Changed a lot in the past years...its cool tho bc you can walk anywhere you need to go and its always warm! I always see famous people too! haha

My favorite is the freaks and weirdos. It's like a normal job for them. The whole boardwalk is completely empty after like 9 or 10, and then at around 8am the weirdos show up like it's work. My favorite is "The World's Greatest Wine-O", you know the guy with the cart, been there for years. There's also the muscle man in the red speedo with gold bengals and a boombox from 1987. He's pretty ripped and he just poses and plays old ass music all day. Classic.

Also, can your mans hook up poundage? I'll put your kid through college within the next year. PM me.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345