+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: World's largest deliverable pizza...

No. It's never happening because getting 20 people organized is almost impossible. Too many flakes.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

This whopper has now been topped by the OP's 26 mile bike ride, lol.

/Close thread

... lolzzz ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

It was 50 miles altogether, you mathematically challenged moron.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

lol, I assumed you got the bus back, or called your mom to pick you up. Are you now saying that you rode 50 miles in one day? Omg hahaha

50 miles within 5 hours, dipshit.

The pizza story was much more believable than this fairytale. Thought you had a ride now anyway? Was it in the shop?

Well, I did it. I did it to meet a girl who flaked on me and didn't even tell me via phone: she sent me an email 1 1/2 hours prior to the meet...which is extraordinarily stupid on her part since the 26 mile trip even driving there takes a long time.

You don't have an I-phone to check e-mails? I knew it was a disaster waiting to happen when you started taking advice from the resident love forum whacko's. Tried to warn you bro before I got banned by thegaymod. Why would you take dating advice from a man that's been to prison?

Dude, that guy has some of the best lines I've ever read. His advice is topnotch. It stands to reason that he's the kinda guy another would look to for advice.

lol, good one bro. He went to jail for wife-beating, and now demolishes a half bottle a day. Think about it.

You know who else is really good with women? Cerby. In fact, most Canadians and Jews and the French, too...

How many sports drinks have you had bro, you be ****ing trippin.

1/ cerby is a faggot

2/canadians are faggots

3/boisdevie is french, and also a faggot

4/jews, lol

1. Cerby owned u; banned again I see

2. Canadians gave us Neil Young, hockey and....

3. Yeah, he's both for sure

4. Yes, Jews. Awesome people

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    2. Canadians gave us Neil Young, hockey and....
    .....Awesome skiing. Sorry LR, it's on my Bucket List
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345