+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: What should I do? countine or end

Quote Originally Posted by T.L View Post
    This thread is SO entertaining lol!!!
    You're telling me. You can actually tell that he is starting to get pissed off. Ha ha ha. What a bafoon! HEY ENGY! What you do to women is called harassment! God help you if they looked into your personal shit on the internet and pulled up you ADMITTING what you said. LMFAO, god I HOPE that happens.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheMoon View Post
    You're telling me. You can actually tell that he is starting to get pissed off. Ha ha ha. What a bafoon! HEY ENGY! What you do to women is called harassment! God help you if they looked into your personal shit on the internet and pulled up you ADMITTING what you said. LMFAO, god I HOPE that happens.
    First of all you are nothing compared to me. Does the fact that you perceive that you are pissing me off make you happy?

Engy,

maybe when you are in prison somebody can smuggle in some condoms so you can remain a virgin and save yourself for when you get out. It sounds like, according to you, as long as you have your prison husband wear a condom as he pounds your ass or you pay him with smokes your virginity will remain intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Eng.Jackadmans View Post
    First of all you are nothing compared to me. Does the fact that you perceive that you are pissing me off make you happy?
    Yeah, because I would like to see what you think you can do about it. Bring it little boy.
    And your right I am nothing compared to you. I am not a psychotic harassing lunatic, I am not a stalker, I am not a whiny loser, I AM NOT a bigot, I am not a sexist, I am not a liar either. All the things I am you wouldn't understand them. SO you are ABSOLUTELY correct when you say I am nothing compared to you. Cause you, couldn't hold a candle to me or anyone else on this thread ESPECIALLY when it comes to integrity. : ) Now go to your room like a good boy and behave, computers are for adults, not children.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Am I crazy? View Post
    Engy,

maybe when you are in prison somebody can smuggle in some condoms so you can remain a virgin and save yourself for when you get out. It sounds like, according to you, as long as you have your prison husband wear a condom as he pounds your ass or you pay him with smokes your virginity will remain intact.
    I am crying. Sooooo funny.

Maybe I should add, Eng., that some nice pure young girls can become some very nasty selfish women a few years later when their real personality is formed. It really is tricky!

Quote Originally Posted by valixy View Post
    Maybe I should add, Eng., that some nice pure young girls can become some very nasty selfish women a few years later when their real personality is formed. It really is tricky!
    ^^^^^^^^^^

Loving the troll thread OP

Engy,

Would I go to prison? And as much as you hear this on tv. it rarely happens. Would you rape someone surrounded by 1000s of security cameras? You'll be put in solitary for 23 hours a day.

What do you mean by very nasty and selfish? Give me some examples.

Engy,

Oh no, I would never condone rape. I am talking about consensual sex between you and your prison hubby. hmmmmm. I get the feeling you have had more penis in your mouth in the last 24 hours than this girls you like will have in a lifetime. just saying.

Engy,

Oh no, I would never condone rape. I am talking about consensual sex between you and your prison hubby. hmmmmm. I get the feeling you have had more penis in your mouth in the last 24 hours than this girls you like will have in a lifetime. just saying.
    I think we should become the bestest of friends. Haha.

Women are like a locks, Men are like a keys. If you a key can open many locks then its a master key. If a lock can be opened by many keys then its a pretty shitty lock.

Quote Originally Posted by Eng.Jackadmans View Post
    Women are like a locks, Men are like a keys. If you a key can open many locks then its a master key. If a lock can be opened by many keys then its a pretty shitty lock.
    No .

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    No .
    Please elaborate why?

Because it's not true, obviously. It's just sexist BS, obviously.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast