+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: very broken hearted and upset from this bad breakup.

I hope it's not long, At times I keep telling myself I'm so angry at him and how could he after everything he promised, then i start to remember nice things and i just want to avoid that. feel like i never knew him and he just pretended to be a nice person towards me. the other day i was thinking, what if he see's a new girl whos skinny and laid back.. and those are also thoughts i really want to avoid.

its normal to feel this way. It just takes some time. Your young and emotionally not good at dealing with this but you will get stronger as you get older and you will be okay
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

i've just seen the girl he asked out for a drink.. and it's safe to say i feel so much better about myself. all i can say is, he must be desperate to move on.

Last night I met a friend of mine and had a bit of a past with him a long time ago. I met him as you could say he's a good friend. He was very hands on with me, I give him a long hug before I left and he was very touchy feely and kept trying to kiss me but I avoided that and said no. My ex then texted me saying "wish we could of done this differently and taken it slow" he then sent my mum a long text saying he's sorry if he disrespected me in any way, that he misses me every second of the day that he loves me so much and I'm so beautiful he hopes I find someone who makes me happy. I replied to him and said I'd rather talk on te phone and that I don't want to keep texting He said there's no point as he will just get really upset. So he texted me for a little, said he really hopes that one day things can be different with us. And to tell te truth .. So do I. When te time is right. He told my mum he's trying to keep how mid of of it and get on with it. I had to ask him of he got with anyone else the weekend and he said no .. And I did believe him as he's not a liar when it comes to stuff like that. He didn't reply to any of my messages last night, just told my mum he's getting an early night as he has work today early. I almost feel guilty that I met someone else even though it wasn't like that. I told him I met him and that the guy was a bit hands on but I told him straight I don't want anything like that as I'm not ready. He didn't reply to my texts. I can't go back there and I won't. It's to the point now where I really do miss him. Days like today he would finish work early and we would do something. I was so used to all the routines. I do miss him a huge amount but there's nothing I can do. I also feel guilty that I've almost flirted with other guys.. But I haven't gone through and done anything. I don't like any of these guys either. It's really hard for me today and it's been 8 days now. I miss us being happy together.

Girl YOU ARE SINGLE so you can flirt with whoever you want and so can he. You need to cut contact with him. Him saying he is upset is just an excuse not to talk to you. Hes not upset at all. Its all BS. Let it go hun. Sure you will be upset for awhile but you need to make a promise to yourself now that you and he are over for good and there is NO going back.

I mean he texted me after a couple days (without me texting him) saying he wish we took it slow and did it different blah blah blah. It's like when I'm moving on with my life that's when he's talking to me.

Well then block him hun. Your better off. He sounds like a little boy

it's almost like he just played a game with me, last night messaging me saying he wishes we could of done it different and taken it slow. then messaging my mum saying he loves me etc. then i texted him a few times he didn't answer me and all day today didn't talk to me, it's like he's so selfish.. people keep saying maybe in time you will BOTH realise you should be together blah blah blah. i'd be happy for it to be different but he just can't seem to feel the same way he did a long time ago. and that hurts, i'm really starting to miss the little things now, it's been 8 days since it happened... i'm just missing being there with him. he really did make me so happy when things were good. and now it's like he couldn't care less.

just everything is reminding me of him i miss being there .. it's driving me mad.

I think he is just going through a phase. There is no point waiting for him to make up his mind. You should just move on and focus on your own life. If you two are meant to be together, you will be together. I know saying this is easy for me, and I know you are feeling hurt. allow yourself to feel sad for a while but not too long.. life is too short to be wasted like this
    <a href="http://www.w3schools.com">Visit W3Schools.com! </a>

I was so stupid tonight. I went out all day and when I got back a whole ago I just broke down and ended i

Ended up texting him saying how I feel so upset and so heart broken over what's happened. He said he misses me but right now we really shouldn't be talking because that's not 'having space' and I told him its not just like we're having space and that it's more than that. He was quite cold towards me actually and I just ended up sending him a couple long messages saying how maybe within time he will realise what's right and stuff. I feel so angry at myself for talking to him and he told me its been on his mind every second. He also told me that I shouldn't expect to hear from him I'm a few days. I just said I'm not waiting around and he said 'don't wait around for it just let it happen' I'm so angry I spoke to him. I mentioned him being with other people and he said that's the last thing he wants to do and that won't happen for a long time. So I said are you not expecting us to be ok again? And he said no. It's like he keeps saying just see what happens. I wish I didn't talk to him

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345