+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Average age here?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    It was more of a joke. should I have said, "Go play with your Legos?"
    Nah, I was just voicing my opinion on it.

Tone Guest
    Well Lloyd, the thing is... if you post your problems about that - chances are they won't respond because they won't have any relavent advice to give, since they have no experience with some of those issues.

So rather than come in here and offend our younger audience by blatantly asking them not to come to any of your threads, you could have just kept quiet. Posted your problem. And if they DO respond - read it. If it's not helpful, move on to the next reply.

Think of what Goonie's Data would have done.

lloyd are you going to ask a freakin' question or what?

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Well Lloyd, the thing is... if you post your problems about that - chances are they won't respond because they won't have any relavent advice to give, since they have no experience with some of those issues.

So rather than come in here and offend our younger audience by blatantly asking them not to come to any of your threads, you could have just kept quiet. Posted your problem. And if they DO respond - read it. If it's not helpful, move on to the next reply.

Think of what Goonie's Data would have done.
    thankyou Tone!

yea that is how a forum works..i guess he is new to this stuff..

and xbox is pretty cool.

and i don't have a job anymore because i quit, because the ****ers were working me over-time and i didn't have any time to do my homework or anything!

and yes i am experienced with kids, my baby sister and my younger brother, whom i watch over all the time, and anyone on here can relate to kids.

also none of the stuff you mentioned has anything to do with love, so i dont see why you are on the LOVE forum..maybe you should go to the crappy life forum(if there is such a thing)?
    anyways im gonna go play legos and xbox now
    cya

Jesus Fcvkin Christ! You too Tone? Read my post again will ya? I said "no offense" to the younger guys and no where did I say they shouldn't come to my posts. I was merely asking as a noob here what everyone's ages are.

You all take a silly Forum waaaaay too seriously.

16 and working overtime, huh? What, 9 hrs. a week? Working papers woudn't allow more little guy?

I take it all back. You have younger siblings therefore you must know the pressures of having young kids, going thtu problems with your SO with young kids in the house, staying up all nite with them then going to work 12 hours the next day, paying bills for them during a shitty economy.....and the list goes on. Sorry, you're expert, you're right.

Better go play with your toys before your curfew little man.

lilwing89 Guest
    "without forums...LIFE JUST WOULNT BE LIFE."-quote from steve.

and you have just offended everyone that reads this forum by saying that we take it too seriously

and even if you say "no offense" people will still be offended.

your some kind of idiot if you dont know that OVER TIME means over 40 hours a week. and if you dont know what kind of stress having to work from 3 after school til 2 in the morning on weekdays(11 hours a day, 5 times 11 is 55)(then having to catch a bus at 6 in the morning) causes on kids then you are a moron. and here is the worst part, i only got paid $5(15 cents under minimum) to wash dishes by hand, with no washing machine and then i didnt even get paid extra for the overtime....then they broke the child labor law, but we never sued them. i quit 3 weeks after i got the money i needed for guitar equip.

so dont tell me you are about ready to tell me how hard it is to sit your ass in a chair for 8 hours and get loaded off of it.
    Last edited by lilwing89; 07-08-05 at 04:56 AM.

Tone Guest
    LoL you can't just say "no offense" in your post and then go and offend someone. It's like if you were on a bus and said "No offense to black people, but could you move to the back of the bus?" It doesn't work like that. What you said DID offend the 16 year olds. All *I* am saying is you can just drop this whole thing and ignore someone's post you read if you don't think it's beneficial, rather than sound like an ass offending people.

wtf guys! I said no offense. Who needs to read anymore than that to figure out that's what I mean.

I doubt if I offended people who use this forum when I said some take it too seriously.

And what did this mean:
    "so dont tell me you are about ready to tell me how hard it is to sit your ass in a chair for 8 hours and get loaded off of it."?

Bye for now, I have to go sit my ass down somewhere....

lilwing89 Guest
    yep...IMO we should drop it...lol

that was a funny example Tone, i was lmao

Tone Guest
    LoL well it's just dumb to think just cause you are saying "No offense" that you can then, in turn, just offend them.

lilwing89 Guest
    i dont think he will learn...

Oy, guys! Cut Llyod some slack, will ya? You all are being too sensitive and unfriendly...

lilwing89 Guest
    oy, shh! yea i said drop it, so im done..

but also he was being unfriendly and oversensitive when i told him that i took it offensive, he told me to go play xbox!!!!!!! (lol, is that really a punishment?)

It would be for me! In any case, there have been one or two other (new) posters much more deserving of your ire than Lloyd...

lilwing89 Guest
    ok thanks for the reminder, shh! i know it is my personal job to weed out all non LF'ers who do not pack the gear to serve on this beloved site!

ill look for them in a sec.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast