+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: im 19 years old, virgin... am i a loser?

i just got a massage today and omg. i'm melted like butta.

Quote Originally Posted by Don99
    Yeah, there is no reason to change what you are saying when it is the truth.

Most guys that are really into computers don't really put much effort into their appearance. Those that do, have greater success with woman.

Everyone realizes this but you.

Dude, seriously...just shut up . "Most guys that are really into computers don't really put much effort into their appearance"? thats like saying "Most guys who are not nerds and dress well all fail school and are jocks.".

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i just got a massage today and omg. i'm melted like butta.
    Then you got up and said "I cawnt believe its nawt butta".
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Dude, seriously...just shut up . "Most guys that are really into computers don't really put much effort into their appearance"? thats like saying "Most guys who are not nerds and dress well all fail school and are jocks.".
    No I would say most guys that aren't nerds and dress well could be anything and do quite well. From personal experience though, guys that are into computers tend not to care about their appearence as much, if at all. I see it everyday where I work, when I got my minor, and just life in general.

Ever been to a LAN party? I rest my case.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No I would say most guys that aren't nerds and dress well could be anything and do quite well. From personal experience though, guys that are into computers tend not to care about their appearence as much, if at all. I see it everyday where I work, when I got my minor, and just life in general.

A few of my ex's were into computers and still dressed nice and wore some namebrand stuff. Not that that matters. But I never thought they needed more upkeep....

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    A few of my ex's were into computers and still dressed nice and wore some namebrand stuff. Not that that matters. But I never thought they needed more upkeep....
    Yeah, I am one of those guys too, I love computers, but I also put a bit of effort into myself and I have had girlfriends regularly since I was in HS. My point at the start of my post was that most guys into comps enough to name themselves Haxor usually don't care how they look, and usually don't get girls. That is just my personal real world experience, I see it every single day at work and at school, and in some of my friends.

VO read this and flew off the handle and started swearing at me, must have touched a nerve.

My "personal" experience then is that all people who are not into computers and are jocks that dress well yell loud "BEEEERRR!" at parties and are retarded failures in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    SHHHH, dont say that. Hes very good at stereo-typing people. Don't make him quit now. Anyways..I say wear what ever the hell makes you comfortable.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 16-08-05 at 03:13 PM.

dont worry about sex yet. Keeep your purity.Just start dating since your are ineXperienced. DItch your friends too. Their not even providing you with any leverage at all it seems. Does any of your same aged friends have any girls they know? Im doubting it.Go out and get a new car and start driving. Meet new friends, then the girls will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxor
    im a 19 year old male, im a virgin... i never had a gf... i have few friends that are girls, i have friends... im not fat, im not ugly, im not stupid... im above average man, i NEVER gone to a club/bar or any place to meet women... am i a loser?

i hang out with my friends, their only 18... so i dont want to goto clubs by myself... what should i do?

wait for friends to be legal @ 19 and go with them or go by myself?
    naw, you're not a loser. but you obviously have self esteem problems. and that's not good...

Tone Guest
    Thread's old~

I miss that Don99 guy, he was cool.

Hope everything worked out with his girlfriend.

First, wow took me like an hour to read the whole thread lol.

I agree with Don99 that some guys should put a little bit of effort into their looks, because in my experience, seems like that does matter.

What does this quote mean?
    "He who despises himself nevertheless esteems himself as a self-despiser."
    And what's a 5'oclock shadow?
    OO and what's a LAN party?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theotherguy0123
    First, wow took me like an hour to read the whole thread lol.

I agree with Don99 that some guys should put a little bit of effort into their looks, because in my experience, seems like that does matter.

What does this quote mean?
    "He who despises himself nevertheless esteems himself as a self-despiser."
    And what's a 5'oclock shadow?
    OO and what's a LAN party?
    Thanks
    5'o-clock shadow is when your facial hair grows so quick that by 5 oclock you got what looks like a shadow on your face from the little black hairs starting. LAN party is were people bring over computers to one area so they can play computer games. The quote means nothing, its a really crappy and over-rated quote.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345