+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Why do girls run away and avoid you after you tell them you like them?

Friends don't block friends on social media. Therefore, she doesn't consider you a friend.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Friends don't block friends on social media. Therefore, she doesn't consider you a friend.
    She follows me on instagram and etc but has me blocked on Twitter. I want to talk to her in person about how she considers me a friend but still has me blocked.

- - - Updated - - -

If Any of You guys have anything suggestions on What I should say to her and a script about her blocking me and how friends Dont do that, and something to get her to unblock me let me know.

at the risk of regretting this question....what makes you think she considers herself to be a friend of yours?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

at the risk of regretting this question....what makes you think she considers herself to be a friend of yours?

Well I don't block her on anything and I make an effort to acknowledge her presence by talking to her. I am going to ask her if she wants to play bball with me for 5-10 minutes soon.

You expressed interest in her and it wasn't reciprocated. This does make things very uncomfortable...and a friendship can never go back to the way it was after doing that.
    she goes to my gym. She told the manager at my gym that I was Making her uncomfortable the day after I asked her out. He said that I was Making her uncomfortable about how much I was attracted to her. Recentely I talk to her sometimes at the desk and 1 guy whose in charge said I was Making her uncomfortable by talking to her alot. Idk maybe bc she doesnt want me to know she is interested idk and who knows. She said that she just wants a business friendship just hi And a wave and bye. Pisses me off when other people show interest they Dont get called out for Making her uncomfortable. For example my friend who asked her to play bball.
    Last edited by fredrickboss23; 27-06-14 at 05:09 AM.

What exactly do females mean when they say that a guy is making them uncomfortable??? Like in my case mentioned above. To me it seems like it means she's trying to tell me by her actions of running away she did, blocking me on twitter that she is not interested in me romantically. Feel like maybe she is feeling I make her uncomfortable because she doesn't want to give hints she is interested. But I'm not interested in her anymore romantically and would just like to have her as a friend and want a healthy friendship. This would mean her unblocking me and not having to worry about making her uncomfortable or anything like that.
    Last edited by fredrickboss23; 27-06-14 at 05:11 AM.

What do we mean if we say that a guy is making us uncomfortable? It generally means the man is showing interest while we are feeling quite repulsed about him. There is no silver lining or hidden meaning in this comment.

- - - Updated - - -

Frederick, how old are you? Have you ever had a girlfriend? Do you have any diagnosis which you've neglected to mention?
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 27-06-14 at 05:42 AM.

Frederick, how old are you? Have you ever had a girlfriend? Do you have any diagnosis which you've neglected to mention?
    I am 18 never had a GF. No diagnosis at all. I'm just more on the shy end and she's actually the first and only girl whose number I got. Don't really talk to that many girls. Again I am new to all this stuff and learning. The fact we share same favorite hobbies and are into the same things is why I'm really drawn to her. Plus i think she is really pretty.

- - - Updated - - -

What do we mean if we say that a guy is making us uncomfortable? It generally means the man is showing interest while we are feeling quite repulsed about him.
    Why she feeling so repulsed about me?
    Last edited by fredrickboss23; 27-06-14 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fredrickboss23 View Post
    I am 18 never had a GF. No diagnosis at all. I'm just more on the shy end and she's actually the first and only girl whose number I got. Don't really talk to that many girls. Again I am new to all this stuff and learning. The fact we share same favorite hobbies and are into the same things is why I'm really drawn to her. Plus i think she is really pretty.

- - - Updated - - -

Why she feeling so repulsed about me?
    OK, you're young and learning - you can be forgiven for that.

I don't know why she feels like she does because I didn't witness your interactions. And you probably won't find out either. Life doesn't always have answers. But I promise you that if you approach her, she will push you away further.

Stop thinking that she's your friend. She's not your friend and has no intention of being your friend. You just need to accept that she's given you a "no" and move on.

OK, you're young and learning - you can be forgiven for that.

I don't know why she feels like she does because I didn't witness your interactions. And you probably won't find out either. Life doesn't always have answers. But I promise you that if you approach her, she will push you away further.

Stop thinking that she's your friend. She's not your friend and has no intention of being your friend. You just need to accept that she's given you a "no" and move on.
    The effort required to be a friend is not like the effort required to get into Medical school. She just has to unblock me, go out of her way and acknowledge my presence and play bball or something with me. Idk why it's so hard for her to be a friend to me. Also yea beyond both of our understanding why she is repulsed about me.

But she doesn't WANT to be your friend. Why would she put in effort to achieve something she doesn't want?

But she doesn't WANT to be your friend. Why would she put in effort to achieve something she doesn't want?
    Thats really bothering how when a girl turns a guy down there polite rejection is to befriend them. She says she wants to be friends and Its bothering me how her actions say the opposite.

Just for clarity, was wasn't befriending you instead of dating. What she gave you was a polite dismissal.

When she said "let's be friends" what she actually meant was "I have zero interest in you" How do you know if someone is genuine in their offer of friendship or if they are brushing you off? You judge by their actions. In your case, her actions are telling you that it was a polite dismissal.

Mate, you would do well by not taking what people say literally. Learn to read between the lines. And when you run into someone on the street who you haven't seen for ages and they laugh and smile and say "oh, we really must catch up for coffee soon". you smile, you agree and know that it's never going to happen.

Real life is not unlike Facebook. We've all got a lot of aquaintances but very few real friends. And we wouldn't want all those aquaintances as friends anyway.

Just for clarity, was wasn't befriending you instead of dating. What she gave you was a polite dismissal.

When she said "let's be friends" what she actually meant was "I have zero interest in you" How do you know if someone is genuine in their offer of friendship or if they are brushing you off? You judge by their actions. In your case, her actions are telling you that it was a polite dismissal.
    Her actions like what??? I mean this girl probably gets lot of attention from many guys and is extremely popular. I just don't like the way she acts though and her behavior. I feel like she prides herself on being heartless and having heartless intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by fredrickboss23 View Post
    Her actions like what???
    Her actions that you're been upset about for a whole 5 pages!!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast