+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: What Annoyed you today (part 2)

He did it again yesterday. Why can't he ever keep a promise he makes.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

Not so much as annoying as upsetting but my mom called and told me that one of her dogs has a tumor on the side of her face. Apparently it's in her gums or cheek cavity. Not sure if it's malignant or not but still is pretty sad. She just lost her cat a few days ago so I can only imagine how hard this is hitting her..

sorry about your family dog, nico. my mom lost hers last month, took it hard too. hope they can do enough to save the dog especially after her losing her cat.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    sorry about your family dog, nico. my mom lost hers last month, took it hard too. hope they can do enough to save the dog especially after her losing her cat.
    Thanks dude. They get the dog's result from the biopsy Tuesday so hopefully it will be benign and they can just have surgery to get it removed. Mom doesn't want to put the dog through chemo because she's on the older side you know? So the only alternative would be to euthanize her which I hate thinking about.

What's that quote by Shakespeare? Something like "How terrible it is, to love something death can touch". Homie knew what was up.

That's sad about your mom's dog, nico. She probably sees them as another of her kids by now.. hope all works out for them and all is needed is the surgery and some recovery time and many more years with your family.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Quote Originally Posted by hatesthis View Post
    That's sad about your mom's dog, nico. She probably sees them as another of her kids by now.. hope all works out for them and all is needed is the surgery and some recovery time and many more years with your family.
    Thank you, hatesthis. Yeah she's definitely one of mom's babies. She's had her since I was 14 or 15 I think. She has two others but this one is the one she's had the longest.

I told her I'd help her pay for treatment but she still said she wouldn't want to put her through it, which I understand. Hopefully she won't need it tho. Keeping my fingers crossed.

your mom might change her mind on the treatment if the vet can ensure her that it will definitely lengthen her dogs life by years. hope it works on for the best for your mom, and dog.

smashed my head on a metal bar and have a good sized gash on my head, lmao better look where i am going from now on.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

That's what I was thinking too. Just hoping we don't even have to go down the chemo route.

Damn..that hurts my head just thinking about it. Ha. Hope it heals quickly.

Paycheck still hasn't come in. It's now a week over due. Didn't bother me at first but now it's getting a little ridiculous..

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    That's what I was thinking too. Just hoping we don't even have to go down the chemo route.

Damn..that hurts my head just thinking about it. Ha. Hope it heals quickly.
    no, still one ugly mess, just about knocked myself unconscious when it happened too. thanks for the hope it heals quickly.
    William Blake

Been sick for two days, nights and couldn't sleep last night so up early today taking medications to get through the day.

^ Hope you get over your cold soon, anya_may.

Forum is loading slow for me today, had to have new changes again since last on that is dragging it for me because only half the page loads right for me and I have to keep hitting refresh to try to get a full page.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

I wanted to thank posts and can't.

I don't get why it says Post Thanks/Like and you can't thank now on the website.

I Can't Sleep.

Tried and I Can't.

Have to make a LD phone call in two hours that is most likely why.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to post pictures too

^ You should be able to anya_may21..must have increased time on it seems like when i joined I was able to almost right off.

" I love ice cream and cheese "

Haha hope she didn't mean together...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast