+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: cheating....

Quote Originally Posted by Jeblina
    But I'm not talking about 23 and 16....I'm talking about 18 (two days after his b-day) and 16
    "Yeah but its still illegal"....oh wait..hmmm.... YOU said that about marijuana. So you wont defend marijuana users......just Sex Offenders. OOoookaayy.

I find it amusing
    I find it amusing that you say you have no respect for people like me, but you also MISS YOUR CHEATING EX. I also find you to be a contradiction.

about you being a coward and not telling your girlfriend about your cheating
    I'm not afraid of telling her. I'm aware of the consequences and I have discretion. If I'm being a coward in not telling her then explain how I'm being a coward.

otherwise try being consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    "Yeah but its still illegal"....oh wait..hmmm.... YOU said that about marijuana. So you wont defend marijuana users......just Sex Offenders. OOoookaayy.

I find it amusing that you say you have no respect for people like me, but you also MISS YOUR CHEATING EX. I also find you to be a contradiction.

I'm not afraid of telling her. I'm aware of the consequences and I have discretion. If I'm being a coward in not telling her then explain how I'm being a coward.

otherwise try being consistent.
    This thread isn't about me....it's about YOU who is the cheater. If you're not afraid to tell your girlfriend....why DON'T you tell her? I think only a coward would cheat...then come to an online forum to "brag" about it....but won't tell his girlfriend!

And yes, I sometimes do miss me ex...I miss what he was before I knew he was a cheater....can't fault me for that....

And about the marijuana....yes, it's true...I don't like it...I won't do it....I don't hang around people who do use it....because typically, those people are wasting their lives away (except for ligitimate uses....such as glaucoma) by getting stoned. I won't make excuses for people who smoke...and I'm not making excuses for my ex...he is a sexual offender, what he did WAS wrong, and it WAS illegal, and he got in trouble for it, did his time, but unfortunately, his life will now be scarred with the label of "sex offender".

Don't accuse me of not being consistant....you're the one who's supposedly in a "stable" relationship, and you're still running around behind her back and not being honest with her.....I'M the one who's not consistant?
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.

he is a sexual offender, what he did WAS wrong, and it WAS illegal, and he got in trouble for it, did his time, but unfortunately, his life will now be scarred with the label of "sex offender".
    OT: But he should be labeled this way, to protect girls (and boys) like your daughter and mine from people like him.

Sorry, carry on....

It is very rare for sex offenders to be prosecuted at all, let alone serve jail time, Jeblina, with such a small age difference, especially since you claim she was consenting. The story he gave you is not impossible, but highly unlikely. The odds are pretty good that he lied to you.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    It is very rare for sex offenders to be prosecuted at all, let alone serve jail time, Jeblina, with such a small age difference, especially since you claim she was consenting. The story he gave you is not impossible, but highly unlikely.

She was consenting....he was the one who wasn't....she's a girl who's always had a crush on him....they both got drunk....she gave him head, and they were going to have sex, and he said no...she got pissed.....went to school the next day, saying that she might be pregnant, and a resource officer with the school overheard, and questioned her, she gave his name, and they arrested him at MY house. He spent 5.5 months in jail because the system let him fall through the cracks.....he was on house arrest for 2 years and now will be on probation for 10 years....has required counseling and everything....I shoulda been smart enough to see the red flag when he was arrested.....but NOOOOO....love is blind

This thread isn't about me....
    No its not. But you could still try being adult enough to address some brief questions.

but unfortunately, his life will now be scarred with the label of "sex offender".
    Still defending the scum are we? Oh man, he has such a raw deal. You mean that he actually has to register so that parents can know that a predator is nearby.... Man, were just too tough on adults who screw kids.

No its not. But you could still try being adult enough to address some brief questions.

Still defending the scum are we? Oh man, he has such a raw deal. You mean that he actually has to register so that parents can know that a predator is nearby.... Man, were just too tough on adults who screw kids.

I think I've answered every question that you've asked...I think I'm being more adult than you deserve...

A sexual offender and a sexual predator are two VERY different things....predators repeatedly PREY on children....most of the time with a very large age difference....like 23 and 13 or something like that. If you're going to accuse me of defending him, at least have your facts right.

Oh and btw, he was CAUGHT 18 with a 16. I'm sure you beleive that was the only time he offended. He was caught once so he offended once...right??

*roll my eyes*

Oh and btw, he was CAUGHT 18 with a 16. I'm sure you beleive that was the only time he offended. He was caught once so he offended once...right??

*roll my eyes*
    Well...considering that before that, he was under 18, and after he got out of jail, he lived with my parents and I, and then he and I moved out to our own place, we were together pretty much 24/7....so yes...he offended one time.

wow carpflounder. you just completely distracted everybody from your cheating! good job. you should run for president.

A sexual offender and a sexual predator are two VERY different things....
    Really?? You dont even KNOW HOW MANY TIMES HE OFFENDED ONLY HOW MANY TIMES HE WAS CAUGHT. Get your facts straight!!

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    wow carpflounder. you just completely distracted everybody from your cheating! good job. you should run for president.
    That's what I said like 20 pages back!!! LOL.....impressive deflecting

Am I too late to grab popcorn for this? How much longer......I'll get the microwave kind......

Really?? You dont even KNOW HOW MANY TIMES HE OFFENDED ONLY HOW MANY TIMES HE WAS CAUGHT. Get your facts straight!!
    Yes I do...he offended ONCE...because before he was caught, he was under 18,.....so it wasn't illegal! TRY ACTUALLY READING MY POSTS!

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    I'm not old enough.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast