+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tongue ring sensations!!!!

Tone Guest
    Debunkt you're becoming my new favorite LF person.

I like you.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    ::dead air:: exactly my point you:......JUST A REASON for you to hate guys.
    Don't flatter yourself. I went to take a shower.

The answer to your question is YES. I just don't like shallow people on the whole.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

aw, shucks
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Don't flatter yourself. I went to take a shower.
    Hot.

Nina, check your PM!

Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    aw, shucks
    Tone's a bi-sexual man-whore. Don't get too full of yourself.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    I am sexy and you know it.

I disagree with that statement. There are plenty of people, men and women, who find this behaviour in men disgusting and unacceptable. I've heard many guys complain about how their friends are ****ing up their life by just sleeping with anything that looks at them. Not only that, but there are plenty of women (like ME) who despise these types of men. I wouldn't (and haven't ever) give these guys the time of day. I can see their filthy kind coming a mile away. And YES, we call them man-whores all the time.
    Come on, that's just not true. Now, the part about women hating men like that I believe, but guys don't sit around saying what an ass their friend is for doing that. And if they do, its just because they're jealous. Every guy who's not in a relationship, and many that are, wish they were cruising around hitting every ass in sight. Now if they're friend ended up getting an STD from it, they'd laugh and say he's an idiot and he got what he deserved, but regardless, they still wish they were cruising around sleeping with tons of broads.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know what, whatever. You guys need to get it out of your heads that just because YOUR mind functions this way, that every male on the planet thinks like you. That would be like me thinking that every woman thinks like me. They don't.

What I'm trying to say is, be it a very small percentage of the male population, there are actually some decent guys out there who think with their brain before their dick and have respect for women.

That is all.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I agree with you, Bluesummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    Carp, you cheat. Frankly, there shouldn't be much judging coming from you on any moral situation.
    For one, I dont cheat. For all I know you cheat. Where do you see much judging coming from me? Is subconcious judging waayyyyyyy too much?
    Last edited by carpflounder; 08-10-05 at 04:20 AM.

You know what, whatever. You guys need to get it out of your heads that just because YOUR mind functions this way, that every male on the planet thinks like you. That would be like me thinking that every woman thinks like me. They don't.

What I'm trying to say is, be it a very small percentage of the male population, there are actually some decent guys out there who think with their brain before their dick and have respect for women.

That is all.
    And theres people like you who cant live and let live and have to despise others. Hate all you want...you'll get really far with that attitude.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you serious? Do we have to pull up the thread where you admit that you cheat?? Come on now.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    I agree with you, Bluesummer.
    I agree with Junsui's agreement.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

That is all.
    No need to get upset. I'm a decent guy and respect women plenty, but that still doesn't mean that I wouldn't love to be out there bangin' broads all the time. There is not a man on the planet who is single, that would turn down sex from a good looking girl, no matter how decent he is. If you can get it, take it!

Are you serious? Do we have to pull up the thread where you admit that you cheat?? Come on now.
    Oh, the thread where I cheatED. Past tense.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast