+ Follow This Topic
Page 56 of 112 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Thanks for texting me at 3am

I guess you are suddenly getting the fact that I'm gone

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    I think you should contact your ex with that one.

And enjoy your date this Friday.
    hahaha I was so pissed after we talked today that I had to yell at someone so yelled at my computer. I'm over his bs. He's such an immature child and the only reason he's still talking to me is so that he, to use his exact words, "doesn't burn bridges". Which essentially is him blatantly stating his leading me on. He thinks that we can be friends because he is friends with his other exs...but he never loved any of them and those relationships only lasted for no more than 3 months. We were together for almost 4 years. So you can see how delusional he is being. Gah...I'm over his bullshit and him not getting it. So I'm finally happy with being over him and starting the next chapter. And I'll start by going on my first post break up date..... and I hope to God there is good chemistry that results in a great good night kiss. So thanks..I hope the date goes well too! I don't think I've ever been that pissed before on here. hahaha Phase two of breaking up...being pissed off. haha

So I woke up for the first time in six weeks and I wasn't dreaming of you. I didn't let my mind flutter to you instantly and as soon as it did, I pushed the thought of you away. I realized last night that I don't have to let go of my dreams of having that relationship we shared full of amazing laughter, conversation, fun, intimacy, and incredible sex. I just have to let go my dreams of having that kind of relationship with you. For weeks I have fancied the notion of "what if" you would come back, and I've flip-flopped to both sides of the coin saying I could forgive you for all the hurt and trust you again, and then realizing that you told me I was the best thing that ever happened to you and then chose someone else over me, I'm not sure I could accept you back. If you came back and said the right words, who knows?

But I can't leave it to you to come back and find me anymore. You're staying put for now and if you did come back it will be months or possibly years from now and I'll be fully healed. I'm getting on this imaginary train that will distance my heart from you and you're not on the platform to chase after me or even wave goodbye. So long! We had one great ride together.

Sooo it's been a good couple of weeks now since we last spoke. Don't get me wrong, I still miss you, but not as much as I thought I would of if that makes sense? I've been out a lot, pulled a few girls here and there, enjoyed spending time with my mates and to be honest, it's helped a lot, some days I hardly even think of you, but other times, I wake up and your already there in my head. I'll be alright though... I didn't realise how fun it is to be single and over 18 without any worries. I hate it when people bring you up, I'm not sure why, but it's a mix of jealousy and not wanting to hear how you've moved from 1 guy to another.

Hope your well. Slag.

I just want to forget you. You have begged me to take you back numerous times and I always did, no matter how bad you hurt me. This time you're the one who broke it off and I am not going to beg. Only thing I wanted is a friendship because you were my best friend. You said we can't ever be friends. That's fine. I hope I find someone with same chemistry as you and I shared. You're not a good person, and as much as I have tried in the past, I will never be able to change you. And please stop asking our mutual friends if I am ok. I'm not sending texts to your girlfriends and asking about you. Nobody except my family knows that I'm hurting, and they hate you anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Renwo View Post
    I just want to forget you. You have begged me to take you back numerous times and I always did, no matter how bad you hurt me. This time you're the one who broke it off and I am not going to beg. Only thing I wanted is a friendship because you were my best friend. You said we can't ever be friends. That's fine. I hope I find someone with same chemistry as you and I shared. You're not a good person, and as much as I have tried in the past, I will never be able to change you. And please stop asking our mutual friends if I am ok. I'm not sending texts to your girlfriends and asking about you. Nobody except my family knows that I'm hurting, and they hate you anyway.
    I could have written this too. Hope you're doing okay.

I can't believe it's been so long since last time we spoke, and so long since we broke up but i still miss you..... I have days where i love my single life, and so happy that you're gone, but most of the time i wish you could be with me where ever i go, or whatever I do. Just the thought of you walking into my house and kiss me, and knowing that you're mine i miss .... I still love you, and it sucks. You probably don't think of me the same way as i think of you, and probably don't want me back whatsoever... I think you might have a new girl, and that hurts even more. Like i ment nothing to you, and the chemistry we had was nothing.. Sometimes i wish we could exchange feelings, so I could be the one not wanting you cuz it would be so much easier. It's not fear.....

I noticed that her mum has the same birthday as me. That's a hell of a coincidence, have fun celebrating with her each year but always letting your mind wander to what I'm doing and how I'm celebrating. Good luck with that annual reminder

I think I have finally found peace and acceptance.

I was doing great. I actually haven't spoken to you in a week and our last communication was flirty so left on a good note as good as that goes. I spent the better part of this long weekend NOT thinking about you which was so refreshing, but the instant I saw the back of your hair while you were in an office meeting, my heart started beating faster and everything was right back in my face. Yes I know you've moved on, but it hurts to still have to see you. I cannot wait until I get another job and can put my memories of you behind me. I am going to be boxing up all the notes, pictures, chats, and emails you sent soon and wanted to ask you for one I gave back when I was mad over the breakup saying that it wasn't worth the paper it was written on because you didn't mean any of it now. You told me you were going to throw it away if I didn't want it and I told you to hang on to it but that was weeks ago and it's probably been thrown out long ago. Maybe not. Anyway that should help to not be reminded of you at least when I'm at home. I've also made it a habit to not drive by your house when I know you'll be home, planning my grocery trips right after work before you get off. I'll take the long way around if I need to. One of these days I'll drive by and it will be some random car in the driveway and I'll just safely assume that you're no longer there. Time has helped to heal and lately I've been running to keep you out of my mind. Six weeks and at least 10 miles between us now and the gap is widening.

Still, I miss you so terribly much and would do anything to make things right with you. But it's too late for all that.

i hope your plane crashes on the way to st. thomas

another one of those dreams.. of us.. of how it used to be.. as I am waking it seems so real.. and I am so happy...then slowly the realization comes.. and it feels worse than being hit in the chest with a lead pipe.. when will it end.. will it end.. tune mere jaana..

So ya decided to throw a email my way after my diligent NC rule. Now ya wanna talk and say there's thought's and question's you have for me. Your the one who walked away...AGAIN!! Now you have question's for me? WTF? Well, honey...expect more of the same NC from me. Your question's will simply go unanswered. I'm such a pain your ass, well here let me prove it!

tremolo Guest
    I hate you. This morning, I felt okay... I went to my photoshoot, met the owner of the magazine in the elevator... he seemed to really like me, said I was so beautiful. But no matter how much affirmation I get from other people, all I can think about is how you threw me away, and how you thought you could do better. I can't believe I let you get to me like this. I hate you so much.

You broke my ****ing heart.
    Last edited by tremolo; 07-07-11 at 03:08 PM.

For all i care u can got to hell and choked on a cow dick!