+ Follow This Topic
Page 57 of 112 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Quote Originally Posted by freakyfresh View Post
    Hope your well. Slag.
    haha sorry that made me laugh.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

This silence is killing me. I know I asked for it, but now you look right through me and I have no idea what you're thinking. I've realized that while I'm upset with you now for what you've done, this will be better for me in the end. It was bad timing and I couldn't have the best of you in the relationship because where you were coming from. I understand that and it's not your fault. You really are losing more out of this than me! You've thrown away a man that loved you greater than anyone else ever could (and would have forever damned the cost). A man that made you laugh harder than anyone else ever did. A man who's conversation and spontaneity would have never let your interest run dry and allow you to get bored. A man who has proven himself to be a wonderful father, and would have grown to be an even better one raising all our children together.

I have no doubt you will end up with someone who treats you well, but I also know you'll settle for safe and boring. You'll probably end up with someone half the man as me! And in my heart I'll know you settled for less than I could ever offer and I'm positive that deep down you will too.

Why on earth did you have to post on one of my best friends facebook wall? Is it to just get a rise out of me? I "Liked" your comment. Get out of my head, damn you.

why are you such a bitch?

yea bitch why you such a bitch!

Hey? What was your name again? I haven't thought about you at all this week, and I hope you come crawling back just so I get get the last laugh.

I was miserable when I was with you, and I'm happy without you. The new girl in your place is 10 times the girl you are and I see it for what it is.

I don't miss you, I don't miss us, and I'm glad you're gone.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

If you really loved me you wouldn't have left me. But I'm not bitter about it anymore. I think I've come out a little wiser and stronger. I need to live my life and you need to live your life, without each other. I have nothing more to say except GOODBYE.

tremolo Guest
    You know what - **** you. Just because you didn't realize my value doesn't mean other people don't. Not everyone is as oblivious, as shallow, and as self-absorbed as you are.

I'm done feeling bad that you rejected me. It really is your loss, and I hope that reality hits you hard in the next few months.

Don't come whining to me when your next girlfriend doesn't measure up.

Tremolo, go look in the mirror, see the bautiful person you are, both inside and out, and purge yourself of this ex. He didn't deserve you, and if anything, he has done you a favor.

Let someone who truly appreciates you come along, and be happy. You're gorgeous, and don't let anyone bring you down like he has. Strength comes from within.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

tremolo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    x. He didn't deserve you, and if anything, he has done you a favor.

Let someone who truly appreciates you come along, and be happy. You're gorgeous, and don't let anyone bring you down like he has. Strength comes from within.
    You're so right. Thank you, Cerby. You're absolutely right.

Her name is sudita.....zudita....sidita.....Anyway she is Nepalese and I think she is CUTE. Well I'm probably not going to make a move on her for diverse reasons, but it's really good to see what is out there. Someday will be the day I won't look back and cry anymore.

YOU have become the ugliest bitch i known on my entire life list...so sayonara bitch!

I am so sorry. I know this doesn't change anything but I have had clarity on one of the biggest things that drove us to fight and drove us apart. I have always been so careless with my relationships and mostly that was because I had put in my all to get burned by the ones that didn't deserve it along the way. I guess I became jaded somewhat subconsciously and even though I was trying to be a good boyfriend to you, I still took you for granted in many ways and you saw this as pushing you away. In reality it was just rookie mistakes on how to maintain a successful relationship with a woman I actually loved. I had much to learn in the ways of love.

Before you came along I prayed to God that I could just find someone who is good looking, intelligent, and just a little crazy but mostly about me. I was so lonely and left empty by the string of relationships where I could care less if my partner stayed or not. I told myself the next woman I was with would be my wife, and you came along. I never gave you the truest respect you needed and that I needed to bestow on you to ensure your hand in marriage. In a way, you could say that I lost sight of the big picture from time to time. When I would try to refocus there was damage done and it got harder and harder. Yes we had amazing times that masked over this and you eventually recognized this. I really wanted to give you 100% of me and I think you ended up getting more like 85%.

I know the biggest part of why we finished were outside influences, but other than that, I'm not saying I"m completely to blame for the demise of what we had and I know you've agreed that I wasn't, but had I learned to love you better and look past the subtleties that seemed to cause offense, I think we would have had a much smoother ride and things may have not turned out like they did. In a way though I am blessed. I am blessed to have found such a beautiful love in you. I am blessed that I have been forced to see the error of my ways. I am blessed that the next opportunity I get to love, I will be able to give my all and truly be the best man I can offer to be.

I pray to God for a second chance. If the circumstances ever fell in line and you were the one, that would please me more than I think I could ever express to you. More than likely that second chance will lie with someone else, but please know that I'll always love you for creating this virtue in me to be outstanding for that special woman.

so you dump me and go out with this TOOL? seriously... man now i feel real shitty.. i really ****ing hate you
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 08-07-11 at 09:41 PM.

yup i hate you too bitch...lying scum wasted my 4 years of life for nothing !