+ Follow This Topic
Page 58 of 405 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    I know vash, that comment wasnt meant to have 'tone' to it

yes 'it' has a father, what does that matter?
    I like to profile people, to me you are a single mother with no college degree who gets taken advantage of by pediatricians.

I don't know who Gerri Haliwel is but I am listening to one of her songs and I imagine your real name would be Gerri. From now on I shall call you Gerri, in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Aww, jeezus George. Knock it off already.
    Its an off topic forum, if you have a real serious issue maybe post it in a real thread or seek medical assistance ? Until then I think I am within my rights to be a dick.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thats ok, i see you as a miserable, ugly person and i imagine your real name would be george.

and by ugly, i mean inside, as i have no idea what you look like physically.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

My boyfriend wouldn't shut the **** up about getting sex. It's turning me the **** off completely.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Thats ok, i see you as a miserable, ugly person and i imagine your real name would be george.

and by ugly, i mean inside, as i have no idea what you look like physically.
    I am about as attractive as a bag of dirt on the outside. On the inside I do not know that is deep of a thought for this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    My boyfriend wouldn't shut the **** up about getting sex. It's turning me the **** off completely.
    Gawd... seriously ? Is is THAT HARD to give him 10-15 minutes ? How long can it take ?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well if your posts are anything to go by, i stand by my conclusion.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm feeling super f-cking horny at the moment. This girl I just met and that I'm kind of-but not super attracted to asked me if I wanted to hang out today. I said no, because the whole swiss girl episode reminded me of why I shouldn't mess around with girls I'm only luke-warm about.

But now, I kind of regret it because I would have seen her in a bikini, and I think I would have had a good shot at getting laid, or at least a wristy. Horniness makes good guys bad. I think I need to go and give myself a wristy.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Well if your posts are anything to go by, i stand by my conclusion.
    haha.. well maybe you should got to college and study psychology and NURSING then you'll be able to make all sorts of conculsions about me.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    in that case, maybe you should try being a parent, before commenting on my skills as one.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Gawd... seriously ? Is is THAT HARD to give him 10-15 minutes ? How long can it take ?
    I'll take this response as lack of knowledge of the fact that I just had a child 2 weeks ago and have not fully recovered from the tear somewhere near my clitoris when she came out.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

George, I have a college education and I can tell you're a womanizing tool. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that you are just a self destructing child that lashes out at specifically women to unload the problems you can't deal with.

You have two choices in life, sink or swim, you choose to sink. Do the world a favor and drown by yourself. Your constant bashing of women and general douchebaggery were kind of a novelty at first, but now its just become flat out hostile.

Shape the **** up or leave. There's enough adults who can't act their age without you diving into the pool.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    George, I have a college education and I can tell you're a womanizing tool. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that you are just a self destructing child that lashes out at specifically women to unload the problems you can't deal with.

You have two choices in life, sink or swim, you choose to sink. Do the world a favor and drown by yourself. Your constant bashing of women and general douchebaggery were kind of a novelty at first, but now its just become flat out hostile.

Shape the **** up or leave. There's enough adults who can't act their age without you diving into the pool.

Womanizing ? That is the nicest complement anyone has paid me in months.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    George is a troll. A successful troll I might add

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Right now, I think the "designer diagnosis" is bipolar disorder.
    Ain't that the truth... I walk into the mental health clinic and the first thing they do is give me a chart to help diagnose bipolar disorder. It wasn't until I actually started talking about my life history.. etc, that they diagnosed me with PTSD --- and that was after two weeks on prozac and something else I can't pronounce.

Oh btw, I did go back to the clinic, though I absolutely refused any sort of medications and wanted something more along the lines of cognitive therapy --- actually "teach" me how to cope, don't dope me to the point to where I don't care anymore. It doesn't solve the problem and I doubt it's good for my health in the long term.

Plus, I like having someone paid to listen to me. Almost feel godly. Not really, but it is nice.
    Last edited by Aeradalia; 10-01-10 at 07:46 AM.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen