+ Follow This Topic
Page 58 of 112 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Good to see you have been working on the drinking problem then .... sigh

Fuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kamazaki View Post
    yup i hate you too bitch...lying scum wasted my 4 years of life for nothing !
    Did I miss a development here?
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    Did I miss a development here?
    yeah he found out his ex cheated on him...

i came back from hell as free man, and a charming virgin girl is in love with me now how lucky i am now bitch! i cant wait to see u getting back for what you did to me ......

So you've found out I've moved on and found someone else. I didn't realize this is what it took for you to show you actually do care, or at least pretend to because you know now that I'm gone.

Please stop calling me and asking me how I'm doing and if I want to hang out, its not appropriate anymore. I may someday want to be your friend, but for now I've got many other things on the go. I might still have feelings for you, but I promise you they're almost gone.

Oh wait, I'm going to tell her this when she calls me next.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    You know what - **** you. Just because you didn't realize my value doesn't mean other people don't. Not everyone is as oblivious, as shallow, and as self-absorbed as you are.

I'm done feeling bad that you rejected me. It really is your loss, and I hope that reality hits you hard in the next few months.

Don't come whining to me when your next girlfriend doesn't measure up.
    That's how it works girl. Those guys would never satisfy with a girl that other better guys envy cause we are pretty, smart, educated, love genuinely and honest... They want some bitches who is low to their level to match with them? Let them be, my guy friends are laughing at my ex's new gf and they asked me how come that I fell for that guy and love him, and said his new gf is uglay. It's okay even if they come crawling back.... oh wait, they should never be as they have no chance to fycking return.

tremolo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabella View Post
    That's how it works girl. Those guys would never satisfy with a girl that other better guys envy cause we are pretty, smart, educated, love genuinely and honest... They want some bitches who is low to their level to match with them?
    That is sort of the perspective I have on this now. I mean, I would never say my ex was a 'low' person. He was really great in a lot of ways, and I still think so, but I think now that we were mismatched. Although he is smart and attractive and highly educated, and a really nice, good, honest person, I think he wasn't able to appreciate a lot of things about me because they were beyond his understanding, or just didn't fit into what he was comfortable with.

I met two men at a wine bar last night, and after we'd been talking for awhile, the one said he thought I probably broke a lot of hearts. When I told them I'd just had mine badly broken - and that this was by no means the first time - the other said he thought I probably intimidated a lot of guys, because they wouldn't know quite what to do with me. I never really thought about it before, but I would guess that, in certain ways, my ex must have felt that way. He didn't really understand, or even seem to want to understand, half the things I was into. He was pretty content sitting in front of the tv watching baseball all day long, or playing grab ass with his dogs. He didn't really ever want to communicate or to express himself in any way, and he didn't seem to want to do those either of those things with me. I think he would have been content with a much more simple person who didn't require anything from him, and I think at some point, I became too much for him to handle because I wanted more out of him and out of our relationship. My best friend says he wants 'arm candy', and simply that. I think she's probably right.

I can't really fault my ex for that, but I do fault him for the cold and callous way he broke up with me. And I'm still hurt he was able to forget about me so quickly, as if I'd never even existed in his life. That is some real bullshit.
    Last edited by tremolo; 09-07-11 at 11:26 PM.

I remember seeing a random photo online showing a guy at a basketball game sitting next to a very beautiful woman. He had a very disinterested look on his face (maybe basketball wasn't his thing?) and the caption read something about how he was now bored of a relationship he would have killed for six months ago. I think there's some truth to that. My ex and I started dating in October and in late November I remember my friend's bratty kids were telling her that she was too good for me. When she told me that I felt that it was kind of true and I had truly hit the gold mine with her. But over time and many ups and downs and back and forths in the relationship I eventually didn't view her as any better than me at all. At one short lived point, I no longer cared how attractive or intelligent she was because I couldn't express any of my own feelings for fear of an ensuing argument. That would change and I would see value in her again but by then the dynamics of the relationship had changed just slightly. It was easy just to kind of accept that we were happy with each other and still fantastic for each other in a lot of ways but the constant effort of trying to make it the best for both of us was lost in some previous battles on both sides.

I don't agree with the way they ended it with us as you're probably right that we became too much of a challenge for them in the end. I think my girl wanted to have someone much less attractive who would blow constant hot air up her ass and not deal with someone who challenged her back. Your guy didn't want to have to work so hard for something he felt entitled to.

That is sort of the perspective I have on this now. I mean, I would never say my ex was a 'low' person. He was really great in a lot of ways, and I still think so, but I think now that we were mismatched. Although he is smart and attractive and highly educated, and a really nice, good, honest person, I think he wasn't able to appreciate a lot of things about me because they were beyond his understanding, or just didn't fit into what he was comfortable with.

I met two men at a wine bar last night, and after we'd been talking for awhile, the one said he thought I probably broke a lot of hearts. When I told them I'd just had mine badly broken - and that this was by no means the first time - the other said he thought I probably intimidated a lot of guys, because they wouldn't know quite what to do with me. I never really thought about it before, but I would guess that, in certain ways, my ex must have felt that way. He didn't really understand, or even seem to want to understand, half the things I was into. He was pretty content sitting in front of the tv watching baseball all day long, or playing grab ass with his dogs. He didn't really ever want to communicate or to express himself in any way, and he didn't seem to want to do those either of those things with me. I think he would have been content with a much more simple person who didn't require anything from him, and I think at some point, I became too much for him to handle because I wanted more out of him and out of our relationship. My best friend says he wants 'arm candy', and simply that. I think she's probably right.

I can't really fault my ex for that, but I do fault him for the cold and callous way he broke up with me. And I'm still hurt he was able to forget about me so quickly, as if I'd never even existed in his life. That is some real bullshit.
    Some people just don't appreciate what they have till it's gone. We must be strong and live for ourself.

I was beyond painful when he treated me cold and ignore me too, but one thing I realise was that I couldn't treat to him the way he did to me. I was longing to him and I always thought he was a great man, he showed me such a great guy and I thought I lost something great,I thought he was great because of his personality... Until I heard from his ex wife about his sneaky lying person/ a cheater when they were together... I was beyond hurtful, since then I lost all of my respect for him, I started to feel disgust of him. And started to consider him Low.

But sometimes I would hope that she lie, but why would she? She said I should feel lucky to be off without him. I was very upset knowing the Man I adored was not good as I thought, maybe he didn't cheat on me but knowing it, I can't be sure that he won't do the same to me as with his ex.

But before the cheating could happen, it became too much for him and he decided to quit anyway. Maybe someone who isn't physical attractive will try to satisfy instead of requiring them?!! He liked to be a king with his ex gf, who I saw looked older and not good looking that was with him before me but maybe very obeying. Lolll. He likes weak girls cause he's insecure.

I think someday you will be heal, I'm pretty much heal, and maybe we will meet someone better. Who deserve us. Just stand up, dress up, be sexy and let them see what they had lost, they were busy collecting stones, that's why they can't see something good in front of their eyes. Let them regret their decisions.
    Last edited by Cinnabella; 10-07-11 at 03:17 AM.

tremolo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabella View Post
    Some people just don't appreciate what they have till it's gone. We must be strong and live for ourself.

I think someday you will be heal, I'm pretty much heal, and maybe we will meet someone better. Who deserve us. Just stand up, dress up, be sexy and let them see what they had lost, they were busy collecting stones, that's why they can't see something good in front of their eyes. Let them regret their decisions.
    I completely agree, Cinnabella. Thank you I'm sure we'll find the right guy for both of us... and I'm so sorry yours turned out to be a lying, cheating bastard. You deserve so much better.

Hey, are you really happy? By what I remember, you looked so pathetic because you looked unhealthy like in drugs, I saw your happy lovey dovey pics before I blocked your Fb and twitter. Are you really a cheater and a lying snake like your ex told me? I still hope no, I fell for your personality, don't make me feel like a fool for trusted you, you know I thought you were a good man and that was the reason that I loved you so deeply, if I wanted the good looking, I returned to my ex already.

Why did you break someone's heart who loved you dearly to a million pieces? It was broken, even if your ex didn't say the truth, the fact that you have another gf would make me hate you enough to never want to talk to you again. I was right, I'm still the best thing that happen to you. Good luck to you, seriously I hope you will get the King treatment from the new girl as she doesn't have the look she must have the Sweet then, though I wouldn't say her ugly but not attractive either, look like woman that had kids. Be happy and try to eat more, i can't understand why you looked so sick even though you have new gf, a freedom to do anything as u want now.

Oh I gotta meet the man you hate the most, who keep saying that you are so stupid and crazy and probably will regret. He kept convincing me since we broke up, he wanted to meet me but I keep ignoring his suggest because I was longing to you, and more importantly i needed time to heal, but I have no reason to feel longing to you anymore. He knew all of my flaws but still consider me as a great catch because as he said, I didn't only have the look but I'm a good girl as well despite my flaws. At the least he wants to meet even If I would only consider him as a friend only. It's been 8 months since we broke up, I'm happy being with myself now, I can make myself happy and enjoying my life. It comes to the point that I would be fully ready for new relationship . Were you? 

Also, I have so many new friends who are Handsome and Young, and they would ask me why did I fall for you in the first place, I only smile ... Oh well you don't care anyway.
    Last edited by Cinnabella; 10-07-11 at 01:31 AM.

I completely agree, Cinnabella. Thank you I'm sure we'll find the right guy for both of us... and I'm so sorry yours turned out to be a lying, cheating bastard. You deserve so much better.
    You deserve better too, as I remember you were very hurt too, and probably still, but put in mind that he doesn't deserve it if he could turn his back on you and left you being hurt like that.

You sound like a good girl, and with attractiveness you willbe a great catch to many guys, I'm sure you will meet him on the way.

Someday the table will turn .
    Last edited by Cinnabella; 10-07-11 at 12:42 AM.

I just miss you so much. I learned so much while I was with you. I can't stand being without you. Everything reminds me of you. I probably think about you 100% of the time, 90% if I try and keep my self occupied. It has been over a month and I still can't get over you ):

No one gets hurt. I've done nothing wrong.