+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Forum Bar-B-Q

{still despising Illusional}.....
    Heit ist mein taug.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well actually there is a way that you can go to japan for FREE. yes you heard me right, FREE. after i grad, i'm going to apply for the JET program. i forget what it stands for, but after you graduate, you can teach english in japan for a year. look it up on the internet if you're interested. get paid to live in japan, now that is the shiets. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Hey, I want to go to Japan for free.

Actually, I want to go everywhere for free..

Freddie

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    free is the best way to go. but with free, you usually don't get top quality. raverboy

How would I be able to teach English as a second language to japanese if I don't know any japanese?
    Heit ist mein taug.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    free is the best way to go. but with free, you usually don't get top quality.
    Aint THAT the truth...

Anyways.. I am taking a step back from this thread for awhile - my concetration is being sucked away to other areas of my life atm.

I AM still going to go on a trip with you guys next year, depending on my finances and where we go. I'll just let you guys take it all over. Whenever you figure out when/where/how long, just send me a PM. Arangements can be made from there with me.

But until then... *bows and walks away*

aww billys abondoning us for love! once again

Let me get something clear.. So this thing WILL be an intercontinental US road trip type of thing? I'm all for that, actually..especially if we do a couple of the southern cities along the way. I've never been to the south. I'd like to get New Orleans and Atlanta in there along the way. This is sounding really good. And blue, the Alamo is in San Antonio which is a couple of hours away from Houston, if I'm not mistaken, and there's not much going on in San Antonio...but if you really want to go, we can make room for that in too.

Well, when the time gets closer, as Billy said, we can organize it with definite dates and destinations. For the time being people know that we're planning this and if they want in, they should start saving, and next year we'll open up a new thread with specifics.

Freddie

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    zekk..the thing is, that you're a teacher's assistant. and under this program, they would prefer that you speak less english. that would push the children harder into learning the english language. raverboy

Prefer that you speak LESS english?
    Heit ist mein taug.

nomas whats wrong with the alamo? the alamo should be very cool but listen im all for new orleans oh yeah azul is taking her bra off and showing off some boobies oh yeah when is mardi grass?!!!!!

sounds like fun!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's what i said. LESS... they value a good education, and this i can give them. lol. raverboy

I'm confused. How does speaking less english encourage japanese students to learn english? Is it because they see you've taken the effort to learn theirs? Are you saying that this would be a good thing for me to look into or just something you're looking into doing?
    Heit ist mein taug.

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    nomas whats wrong with the alamo? the alamo should be very cool but listen im all for new orleans oh yeah azul is taking her bra off and showing off some boobies oh yeah when is mardi grass?!!!!!

sounds like fun!
    The alamo is kinda boring i thought - I've sene it - I've been in it - And I wanted to pee on the wall like that singer guy did... but i didnt do it. There is Seaworld in San Antonio - they have 2 coasters that i like. But other than that San Anton is just plain ass wack. It's almost as wack as Houston.

But now that nomas mentioned international road trip - that just gave me the wildest idea ever...

ROAD TRIP !!! **** the staying in one place ! We all meet up somewhere and just go on a cross-country road trip !! We'll stop in EVERY major city that has something worthwhile doing !! Even if we only spend like an hour or two in a city, i think that would be great !!

Or maybe not - idk - i aint really thinking atm... too damned tired and horny...

WORK BLOWS ASS !!! i still got one more hour til i go home

Azulita,

You can see the Alamo façade (looks unimpressive) at the "San Antonio" pics section on my page. There are a couple of other San Antonio attractions.

And, Bill, that's pretty much what I concluded. We can start in Houston and work our way to Florida..or if you prefer, azulita, we can start in Florida and work our way west. Hell, we can go all the way to my house..drop me off then you fly home, heh heh..we'll plan when you all get some money, though.

Freddie

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast